first date

very hot. what did she say afterwards to you? Does she want to see him again? Are you going to get to watch up close?

Was this the first guy she cuckolded you with. i remember the first guy my wife had (she was virgin before me) who was also much larger and for my wife it was like "wow, so this is what it is supposed to feel like".

yes gary had his fingers in nancy i herd her say no not with my hubby around he was trying to get her to suck him they just kept making out like that i heard her say don't stop just like that she was cumming on his fingers i think he cam in her hand and then he left i asked she said she tried to stop him but she felt so bad that he was so turned on and she was stopping him i said it was ok i asked what he did to her she just said you must know i said i just want to hear her say it so she said he finger fucked me in my pussy and in my ass ok
That's hot...I bet she felt like a girl in high school again.
I remember dating cockteases like her who were shy to do much but wanted you to fingerbang them all night in the backseat, park, etc.

Pretty much how Stacey and I play. I watch from afar - when I can. In a bar or in a hotel room through the crack in the door of our suite ... not allowed to join in. She wants to focus on him and their love making and not be distracted by my presence. But it turns me on I'm OK with it. The times I haven't been present at all it drove me crazy in a good way. My anxiety is high as we text back and forth until the texts stop and I know what's going on. That's when it literally drives me crazy. When she comes home we usually have the best sex as she shares every detail.

Reactions: Tmac969