First Experience

Each wife I've had has given me something she has never given hubby, even denied him. Whether it's swallowing, facials, or anal, I love the gift, and the look on his face
My wife has never really let me do facials but she had no problem letting him cover her face

It did in my case, looking down at my hubby eating all that cum was a MAJOR turnon for me. He was very hesitant the first time but once he got the taste, he was hooked !!!!! He loves doing it.
It is an intimidating thought but if she would really enjoy it then I would definitely think about it! Did you ask him to do it the first time or did he just go for it?

Reactions: Tufty R
It is an intimidating thought but if she would really enjoy it then I would definitely think about it! Did you ask him to do it the first time or did he just go for it?
No I asked him to, wasn't planned in fact I don't really why I asked him to. Think because he hounded me for two years to do it and I finally did I figured ok I did this for you now you do this for me. He really does love it.

No I asked him to, wasn't planned in fact I don't really why I asked him to. Think because he hounded me for two years to do it and I finally did I figured ok I did this for you now you do this for me. He really does love it.
I might have to ask my wife if she is interested in me doing that for her...

It did in my case, looking down at my hubby eating all that cum was a MAJOR turnon for me. He was very hesitant the first time but once he got the taste, he was hooked !!!!! He loves doing it.
I think I’d be the same, as in itself, it doesn’t do anything for me, but if she was into it, and had just come home from a nights fun, then I’d be cleaning for ages. Plus, if it made her have less doubts or second thoughts, I’d be there instantly.

I think I’d be the same, as in itself, it doesn’t do anything for me, but if she was into it, and had just come home from a nights fun, then I’d be cleaning for ages. Plus, if it made her have less doubts or second thoughts, I’d be there instantly.
That’s exactly what I am thinking

I would never in a million years think that my husband would eat another mans cum from my pussy. That being said I NEVER thought I"d be a shared hotwife !!
It will definitely be a surprise to her I think but she will love it I’m sure. I hope she goes wild for it!