First Experience

PoundIt

We just had our first cuckolding experience this weekend and it was a lot to handle, more than I expected. I found a guy online and we talked for a while and finally invited him over to fuck my wife. He fit the fantasy perfectly, big black guy with a huge dick and a lot of experience fucking white wives. It was very comfortable when he showed up and my wife got along with him well. We moved quickly to the bedroom and him and my wife were all over each other. He was big into dirty talking with her about being a married slut and taking a big black cock which was hot. He fucked her hard and for a long time and it was really hot.

But it didn’t end once they were done fucking. They hung out in bed and my wife was stroking his dick and they were kissing and stuff. I felt awkward and left them alone and heard them start fucking again. They stayed in our room all night and I slept in the guest room. I woke up to hear them fucking again. I waited a while after they were done and went to go check on them. I walked in and he was dressed and my wife was still naked and on her knees sucking him. She looked at me and said he would be leaving in a minute and went back to sucking. I left the room and when he left the house I walked up to the room and my wife was laying on the bed naked and covered in cum.

I know these event were really hot and turn me on to think about but it was way more then I expected. She fucked him more that night then I get in a month.

Every experience will vary based on the bull. Some will take full advantage while others will fuck but gradually build you both up as your new to thi a. It really just depends on the bull you get but you never really know. And from the sound of it she likes being used so you will need to except that she will be a true slut

Every experience will vary based on the bull. Some will take full advantage while others will fuck but gradually build you both up as your new to thi a. It really just depends on the bull you get but you never really know. And from the sound of it she likes being used so you will need to except that she will be a true slut
He was definitely dominant and took charge and she slid right into the slut role with him. I feel like maybe he just knew that she would be a complete slut for him and took control and used her.

Reactions: werekinky2
Yeah at this point on the ride you just have to strap in and enjoy because she's very likely addicted to his dick.
Agreed, the first time I was shared my bull took his cock and rubbed my clit and then down to my pussy multiple times finally I begged him to "put it in".
HE stopped and said are you sure? You'll be come addicted to my big cock as soon as it put it in. I looked at him and said fuck me, fuck me hard.
He was right about one thing, I was INSTANTLY addicted to his big cock. Once you get one with a skilled lover there is NO going back to a small cock.

Agreed, the first time I was shared my bull took his cock and rubbed my clit and then down to my pussy multiple times finally I begged him to "put it in".
HE stopped and said are you sure? You'll be come addicted to my big cock as soon as it put it in. I looked at him and said fuck me, fuck me hard.
He was right about one thing, I was INSTANTLY addicted to his big cock. Once you get one with a skilled lover there is NO going back to a small cock.
He was very skilled and she couldn’t get enough. She didn’t hesitate to keep fucking him all night and the next morning. She was obsessed with having his huge cock inside her as much as possible.

• Love
Reactions: Brownbanana95