first pic shown

we2play

Couple
Gold
Just wondering when you got into showing off your wife and have you went further than showing friends and on here, I always knew my friends wanted to see more of my Mrs and she said it was a thrill innocently giving them a accidental flash, after that we had so much naughty fun with couple of close friends

1696867859399.png

Just wondering when you got into showing off your wife and have you went further than showing friends and on here, I always knew my friends wanted to see more of my Mrs and she said it was a thrill innocently giving them a accidental flash, after that we had so much naughty fun with couple of close friends

View attachment 1654432
Such an incredible beauty. Such sensual breasts. Please reveal more to help me over the edge!

Reactions: toolman2c
We have a mutual friend who I know fancies my wife I’m thinking of showing him pics of her and let him know if he wants to try and fuck het it’s cool with me
Wife doesn’t know what I’m thinking of doing
I have set my wife up a couple of times, she had fucked others since we were married, but I thought I'd see just how easy she is, did I get an education, she dropped her knickers in no time at all and told me in no uncertain terms she was going to fuck them whenever she wanted it.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c

View attachment 1654432
Nice picture of your wife.

woul Not fantasy or involve friends, but we fantasy of her getting massage with happy ending while teasing me with sms and short videocalls. Also fantasy about wife sharing with a mature couple.

Turn off is anal, spitting and smacking her butt. She is not up to any of that.

View attachment 1654432
Beautiful natura breasts & nipples <3