Progress? You tell me!

TheDrkKnight

Couple
Gold
The other night my wife and I went out for drinks at the local bar. We got to talking about my friend friend who I met from work. He is taking a new job close to our home (sad he's leaving our old company but im happy for him!)

I mentioned his and I's conversation about hoping he could get the same day off as me during the week so we can hangout and grab drinks.

My wife's response: "no, absolutely not! (joking) Ill take him out to the bars and WE can hangout!"

Me: "you dont even really talk to him, he's MY friend don't try to steal my friends! lol"

Her: "oh we talk..."

We laughed and the subject was changed but is she trying to tell me something?? This is very out of her character to say and I have never brought up sharing her with him. I totally would though if the situation ever came up!

The other night my wife and I went out for drinks at the local bar. We got to talking about my friend friend who I met from work. He is taking a new job close to our home (sad he's leaving our old company but im happy for him!)

I mentioned his and I's conversation about hoping he could get the same day off as me during the week so we can hangout and grab drinks.

My wife's response: "no, absolutely not! (joking) Ill take him out to the bars and WE can hangout!"

Me: "you dont even really talk to him, he's MY friend don't try to steal my friends! lol"

Her: "oh we talk..."

We laughed and the subject was changed but is she trying to tell me something?? This is very out of her character to say and I have never brought up sharing her with him. I totally would though if the situation ever came up!
The balls in your court my friend. She's waiting for you to bring it up and ask the right questions.
Have you ever brought up sharing her with anyone?

Reactions: toolman2c