Friends and fans - started another thread here - not sure if you all have seen it?

thanx for the heads-up.

hi i live on long island new york married i am bi my husband is not the first time he wanted me to tease men was at a nude beach we went to at first i liked walking nude in front of others but after a few times we went he let two men sit very near us to look closer at me i stated to finger me in front of them as i got more turned on they came closer i could feel my husband opening up my cheeks of my butt to let them look i was so turned on by it we still do it and set up same room sex with couples or he will let a male friend come to the house to look with lights bright now i know i am a exhibitionist and love doing it
Long Island, eh...? ;)

Hey all - been a while since I posted something juicy and so "amping" up the post with some of my dance moves as well. I do want to send a shout out to a very kind soul who was wonderful enough to offer their editing services!! Hence this does not have my signature "Masala Madness" across the video as I wanted to preserve the editor's craft and also have not changed their music!! Hope you all enjoy this contribution!! Also want to send a shout out to so many friends of mine who have followed me loyally since I got on this platform and started posting. Your friendship, sweet and sexy messages, and of course the horny ideas you share for me to try mean a lot to me!!
Loved your moves. Wanted more boob time though

Hey all - been a while since I posted something juicy and so "amping" up the post with some of my dance moves as well. I do want to send a shout out to a very kind soul who was wonderful enough to offer their editing services!! Hence this does not have my signature "Masala Madness" across the video as I wanted to preserve the editor's craft and also have not changed their music!! Hope you all enjoy this contribution!! Also want to send a shout out to so many friends of mine who have followed me loyally since I got on this platform and started posting. Your friendship, sweet and sexy messages, and of course the horny ideas you share for me to try mean a lot to me!!
This.is so fucking hot Clip

• Love
Reactions: MasalaMadness
So I had my first real "hotwife experience" that I wanted to share - We are an Indian couple and I joined my husband on a work related travel this week. There was a nightclub in town that hosts Indian (Desi) events and this one was hosting a "diwali night." My hubby made me dress up in a green chiffon saree wrapped tightly around my body so that my heavy set 38 inch ass was seen prominantly. He also made me tie it "very low hip" and asked me to wear a waist chain with the saree. I topped it off with a low back Indian blouse that left little to the imagination with my 36 D cup breasts almost overflowing. I am attaching a small video for you all to watch and comment.

I will share my adventures on what happened at the club and friends that I "very quickly" made at the club.
This is so sexy, You are too good to leave people with imagination

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Absolutely enticing and sexy! You have an extremely sexy and tight body!!!!

I have shared my Hotwife Elaine for nearly 30 years. When asked about which experience was the best or her favorite she always says the first one is the most memorable because she enjoyed it and did not think she would. Had it been a bad experience I don't think she would have done it again. For the reason it is also my favorite.

Mentioned sometime earlier in my posts that I like to experiment with different wigs and also use tatoos to protect and preserve my identity!
I think the wigs stes etc are swesome even.if your seeing the same guy and you suprise him.with difffere. Attitudes and dress my hotwife does it .She will evdn do.it to.me like becat xxxfor a drink.i.have someone for you to.meet . SHE then will.meet me as a stranger it can be exciting when she plays that i dint know her She plays the role well.like are you married 'x Why does that make a difference '' WE BOTH KNOW WHY WE ARE AT THIS BAR.

I don’t know if you would call it a wife teasing for me but last week I went with my wife to the gym for the first time. What I witnessed was two middle aged black men hanging around my wife while she worked out. I don’t workout so I wasn’t in that part of the building. On several occasions I did see them and they stayed very close to her. When I was finished with my run and swim I walked around and found them in the weight section. She was laying on the bench press machine. One of them was standing close to her hip the other was standing almost between her legs. They were talking and laughing but I also noticed they were staring at her crotch. They were teasing each other

I had a smilar expereience in the smoothie shop beside a gym (not our gym). We stopped in for smoothies. I was up at the register and 2 young guys walked over and sat in the booth with my wife and were chatting her up. When they saw me coming over with smoothies they started to bail and I told them to sit back down. They apologized and said they didn't realize she was married when they sat down etc. I expalined that yes we are married but that dpesn't mean she doesn't occasionally have sex with other guys with my approval and sometimes we have a 3 some and since there were 2 of them maybe a 4 some. They laughed at first thinking I was joking and she confirmed it and showed them some pics on her phone. Their eyes lit up. She continued her story that although I do provide approval she also must be into the guy and she wasn't into either of them. I thought they were going to cry but it was funny.

Reactions: maw0998
Very erotic . . . .
(Let me tell you. I wasn't feeling great today and came across her erotic dancing. It really "moved me" . . . .)
This very sexy woman is very hot . . . . :)

So I had my first real "hotwife experience" that I wanted to share - We are an Indian couple and I joined my husband on a work related travel this week. There was a nightclub in town that hosts Indian (Desi) events and this one was hosting a "diwali night." My hubby made me dress up in a green chiffon saree wrapped tightly around my body so that my heavy set 38 inch ass was seen prominantly. He also made me tie it "very low hip" and asked me to wear a waist chain with the saree. I topped it off with a low back Indian blouse that left little to the imagination with my 36 D cup breasts almost overflowing. I am attaching a small video for you all to watch and comment.

I will share my adventures on what happened at the club and friends that I "very quickly" made at the club.
A fine video and you look damn sexy and gorgeous in this sari!