MasalaMadness

Couple
Verified
So I had my first real "hotwife experience" that I wanted to share - We are an Indian couple and I joined my husband on a work related travel this week. There was a nightclub in town that hosts Indian (Desi) events and this one was hosting a "diwali night." My hubby made me dress up in a green chiffon saree wrapped tightly around my body so that my heavy set 38 inch ass was seen prominantly. He also made me tie it "very low hip" and asked me to wear a waist chain with the saree. I topped it off with a low back Indian blouse that left little to the imagination with my 36 D cup breasts almost overflowing. I am attaching a small video for you all to watch and comment.

I will share my adventures on what happened at the club and friends that I "very quickly" made at the club.

Attachments

• MM001.mp4
    15.9 MB
So I had my first real "hotwife experience" that I wanted to share - We are an Indian couple and I joined my husband on a work related travel this week. There was a nightclub in town that hosts Indian (Desi) events and this one was hosting a "diwali night." My hubby made me dress up in a green chiffon saree wrapped tightly around my body so that my heavy set 38 inch ass was seen prominantly. He also made me tie it "very low hip" and asked me to wear a waist chain with the saree. I topped it off with a low back Indian blouse that left little to the imagination with my 36 D cup breasts almost overflowing. I am attaching a small video for you all to watch and comment.

I will share my adventures on what happened at the club and friends that I "very quickly" made at the club.
Wish I was at that club, your body is phenominal.

Love the outfit! Can't wait to hear more about what happened that night. And maybe see the front view with the black blouse you said you were wearing.

Reactions: gregnginger
@firsttimebull - yes, will do in the coming few days.. had a lot of fun - physically and mentally and frankly the mental part was the biggest kick. I discovered the "exhibitionist" in me more than just being a hotwife. Gave me a rush of confidence and power that is so undescribable!
Perfect to hear your sensual and physical interaction and feeling you got from it.... hmm looking at your outfit i would love to know more about your exhibitionist side of you. I bet every man was looking i know i would be

Reactions: toolman2c
Indian women are very sexy, especially in traditional dress.
Thanks @dickhurtz - what kind of ethnic attire turns you on the most and why?? just curious.. I know that many Indian men like the women in sarees (sarong like clothing) but the few caucasian guys whom I have been with say they like the "big ass" of an indian women in tight pants or booty shorts and so curious!!

Thanks @dickhurtz - what kind of ethnic attire turns you on the most and why?? just curious.. I know that many Indian men like the women in sarees (sarong like clothing) but the few caucasian guys whom I have been with say they like the "big ass" of an indian women in tight pants or booty shorts and so curious!!
it really doesn't matter with me. if she wears traditional sarees to complement the occasion, or pants/shorts for casual events is ok with me. & yes, i love the big asses no matter how they are adorned..

Reactions: Italian_bull_au

Very sexy body, we would love to play with you, it would be great fun slowly unwinding your saree layer by layer and licking every delicious inch of your body underneath.

Both looking forward to hearing the full story from this night, and seeing more photos of you. X

God your body is wow 🤩

Indeed you looked so dammm hot wow so. Sexy you look

where can you buy one of these outfits?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
I think most Caucasian men are intrigued by women of other ethnicities precisely because Indian, black, and Hispanic women do have superior asses, as do you 😘

@firsttimebull - yes, will do in the coming few days.. had a lot of fun - physically and mentally and frankly the mental part was the biggest kick. I discovered the "exhibitionist" in me more than just being a hotwife. Gave me a rush of confidence and power that is so undescribable!
Are you still prepared to share what happened ?. The sareers you have in that picture is fantastic... teases enough for leave people desiring for more... especially if wrapped under that is either white or yellow lace lingerie

Are you still prepared to share what happened ?. The sareers you have in that picture is fantastic... teases enough for leave people desiring for more... especially if wrapped under that is either white or yellow lace lingerie
Hey yes!! Its a busy Monday but I was going to post tonight to share my experiences this past weekend! Spoiler alert - I did meet a couple of eligible guys but the chemistry was very dull (so sorry to say). The first guy just wanted to feel my body and tits and made no effort to get to know me and so that was a total turn off! The second guy was the polar opposite - got cold feet and barely could make eye contact - kept complimenting me on my beauty and figure but did nothing to adavnce the action!! So started on a hopeful note but ended with my faithful cucky using his tongue to bring me to a climax versus a hard cock pounding my pussy like I expected! More when I post with pictures/ videos!!:love::love::love:

My wife discovered how exciting the mental part was also...which of course led to the physical...she realized how much woman power she really had.