Women of colour

I have a thing for women of colour - especially Indian / Pakistani / desi / arabic.
The beautiful dark skin and hair, most are incredibly pretty and body shape and age don't matter - mature is very hot.
I had a black GF years ago - she was incredible.
Anyone share this desire?

Would be even better if there was a cuckold couple in Perth (or just Australia) to help me live out my dreams.
I'm very experienced with white cuckold couples - I just want something new.
Love to chat ...........

My exwife had olive skin so it was a natural route for me to include East Asian women. My ex gf is a Filipina and so is my present wife.
My exwife, exgf and wife

Attachments

• File 00687 (1)_resized_20220208-145437.jpg
    File 00687 (1)_resized_20220208-145437.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 310
  • Image00017b (1).jpg
    Image00017b (1).jpg
    490.2 KB · Views: 214
  • File 01083.jpg
    File 01083.jpg
    450.8 KB · Views: 309
I have a thing for women of colour - especially Indian / Pakistani / desi / arabic.
The beautiful dark skin and hair, most are incredibly pretty and body shape and age don't matter - mature is very hot.

Would be even better if there was a cuckold couple in Perth (or just Australia) to help me live out my dreams.
Love to chat ...........
Married to an Indian wife. We are Indians. She is absolutely stunning. Not just her body and skin , but she is tight down there as well.. trying to get her to hotwife lifestyle .but she is somewhat reluctant.

Love to chat ...........
yes, i prefer all you have mentioned, dark hair & dark complexion with brown eyes.

Reactions: nick.nack76