So figured would go into town and have some fun last night. Dressed in the attached attire and had my cuckold hubby parade me to a bar that was clearly where alphas and bulls hung out. Did not get "full action" but got enough groping and feeling up to tell my hubby what a sissy he is and show him how real men would handle me!!
Sexy and attractive. Tempting cleavage.

• Love
Reactions: MasalaMadness
Happy New Year my friends and fans!! Here's how I dressed up to greet 2024!! This dress and the "stripper shoes" were hand picked by my hubby before he took me to a dance club to celebrate New Years!! Needless to say it was a hit and I am just now returning home and had to post these before I sleep for the rest of the day - EXHAUSTED LOL!!!

Attachments

• MM2401.jpg
    MM2401.jpg
    402.9 KB · Views: 171
  • MM2402.JPG
    MM2402.JPG
    352.5 KB · Views: 164
  • MM2403.JPG
    MM2403.JPG
    481.3 KB · Views: 158
  • MM2404.jpg
    MM2404.jpg
    480.1 KB · Views: 158
  • MM2405.jpg
    MM2405.jpg
    378.5 KB · Views: 166
Happy New Year my friends and fans!! Here's how I dressed up to greet 2024!! This dress and the "stripper shoes" were hand picked by my hubby before he took me to a dance club to celebrate New Years!! Needless to say it was a hit and I am just now returning home and had to post these before I sleep for the rest of the day - EXHAUSTED LOL!!!
Awesome did you get to play Your outfit is amazing

Such a sexy little minx!!! Sweet dreams beautiful, can't wait to hear how your night went!

Everything about this is a headturner :)

• Love
I hope the cum stains wash out

• Love
So I had my first real "hotwife experience" that I wanted to share - We are an Indian couple and I joined my husband on a work related travel this week. There was a nightclub in town that hosts Indian (Desi) events and this one was hosting a "diwali night." My hubby made me dress up in a green chiffon saree wrapped tightly around my body so that my heavy set 38 inch ass was seen prominantly. He also made me tie it "very low hip" and asked me to wear a waist chain with the saree. I topped it off with a low back Indian blouse that left little to the imagination with my 36 D cup breasts almost overflowing. I am attaching a small video for you all to watch and comment.

I will share my adventures on what happened at the club and friends that I "very quickly" made at the club.
Hi there. Have scrolled thru the entire post and wow...just WOW!!! 😳 😳😳😳 Would love to be your host at our local Diwali celebration! 😍😍😍

A real sexy, attractive wife

• Love
Go
So figured would go into town and have some fun last night. Dressed in the attached attire and had my cuckold hubby parade me to a bar that was clearly where alphas and bulls hung out. Did not get "full action" but got enough groping and feeling up to tell my hubby what a sissy he is and show him how real men would handle me!!
Gosh girl ! You have a killer figure 😊

Reactions: toolman2c
When my hubby stop giving me enough , I was trying to do everything to back his interest of sex, however this person simply deny from it.
The problem is that I’m keen on sex since I started, I don’t blame him for his decision but there was no any alternative for me.
So during our journey in Turkey, I seduced bartender, I felt that I betrayed him, and we need to talk…
I was only afraid he will divorce me, so I read some articles about sex problems among couples and take the decision to turn him in “open-minded” husband
Naughty and eager girl!

So sexy - the dress holds every curve and you all the eyes! 😍

• Love
Gorgeous hotwife 😍🤤

Reactions: Roj80
Can’t wait to see more of that beautiful body

Reactions: Ferox80