Adding a few more clips. Friends and fans - there is a size restriction to how big of a video file I can upload here. If anyone wants to see longer personalized videos, please DM me with your email address. Enjoy and as usual, comments are welcome!!:love::love::love:
so tuned on with this. A dream hotwife couple to be spoilt by <3

By the way.. I met 2 more Indian-American wives this past weekend who are into the lifestyle. They had my hubby take some sexy pictures of theirs. They are not active on this site.

By popular request really due to @86cowboy , my hubby decided to edit two small clips which I am updating here. One is just a simple walk of me wearing the dress and the other one is me taking off the top part of the dress to reveal my braless "unhinged" breasts. I did get some really good stares from several men (and some women as well) and indulged the exhibitionist in me. This was a pretty "heady" weekend for me - had a Thanksgiving dinner date with my bull lover - not sure if you all have seen that clip?
What a surprise to see without bra.

By the way.. I met 2 more Indian-American wives this past weekend who are into the lifestyle. They had my hubby take some sexy pictures of theirs. They are not active on this site.

By popular request really due to @86cowboy , my hubby decided to edit two small clips which I am updating here. One is just a simple walk of me wearing the dress and the other one is me taking off the top part of the dress to reveal my braless "unhinged" breasts. I did get some really good stares from several men (and some women as well) and indulged the exhibitionist in me. This was a pretty "heady" weekend for me - had a Thanksgiving dinner date with my bull lover - not sure if you all have seen that clip?
after watching these, i wonder why you lightened your hair. in the first video you posted it looks darker than in these.

Hi all - so back after a bit of a break with a "different kind of posting" - so met with a bull form the site who will remain anonymous whose girlfriend wanted to experience an "Indian woman" and so had a girl on girl experience a few days back. My cucky hubby loved it especially when she took on a dominant role and wanted me to be tied while she played with my body! Was certainly a different kind of an experience and loved it - her boyfriend of course fucked us both after she had enjoyed with me!
Hot.

Wow! I am so glad to come across your profile. It would be my pleasure to get to know you. It would be wonderful to enjoy some intimate moments with you. Hard to meet Indian woman that like to explore this lifestyle.

• Love
Reactions: MasalaMadness
So I had my first real "hotwife experience" that I wanted to share - We are an Indian couple and I joined my husband on a work related travel this week. There was a nightclub in town that hosts Indian (Desi) events and this one was hosting a "diwali night." My hubby made me dress up in a green chiffon saree wrapped tightly around my body so that my heavy set 38 inch ass was seen prominantly. He also made me tie it "very low hip" and asked me to wear a waist chain with the saree. I topped it off with a low back Indian blouse that left little to the imagination with my 36 D cup breasts almost overflowing. I am attaching a small video for you all to watch and comment.

I will share my adventures on what happened at the club and friends that I "very quickly" made at the club.
You are a damn fine peace of ass! ! !

Hey all - been a while since I posted something juicy and so "amping" up the post with some of my dance moves as well. I do want to send a shout out to a very kind soul who was wonderful enough to offer their editing services!! Hence this does not have my signature "Masala Madness" across the video as I wanted to preserve the editor's craft and also have not changed their music!! Hope you all enjoy this contribution!! Also want to send a shout out to so many friends of mine who have followed me loyally since I got on this platform and started posting. Your friendship, sweet and sexy messages, and of course the horny ideas you share for me to try mean a lot to me!!

Attachments

• Sensual Goddess Short 1.mp4
    37.1 MB
Hey all - been a while since I posted something juicy and so "amping" up the post with some of my dance moves as well. I do want to send a shout out to a very kind soul who was wonderful enough to offer their editing services!! Hence this does not have my signature "Masala Madness" across the video as I wanted to preserve the editor's craft and also have not changed their music!! Hope you all enjoy this contribution!! Also want to send a shout out to so many friends of mine who have followed me loyally since I got on this platform and started posting. Your friendship, sweet and sexy messages, and of course the horny ideas you share for me to try mean a lot to me!!
You are so awesome it would br greTvto chat with you again on the private conversations you had an aw Thanksgiving are you planning anythi g fof Valentines day ease chat soon. BO

• Love
Love your dance moves beautiful!! Thank you for sharing this with us. And thank you to the editor of the video, well done!

• Love
Wow

damn. sexy!

Friends and fans - started another thread here - not sure if you all have seen it?