99% of women want to try the 2 men thing...?

Loridan

Couple
Gold
I'll just say it...I think 99% of women want to try mfm. Even the VERY conservative, Christian, quite types must think about it.
My wife is the only woman that I abousulty know has done this, with me and befor I knew her. She is definitely the conservative, classy type in public.
This site is full of stories about wives that enjoy it. There's zillions of vids, obviously homemade where the woman is into it big time.
If not 2 guys at same time, a romp with one guy then home to hubby. I've personally known several girls that did that many times. Sometimes I was the first guy other times I was the "after" guy getting the seconds. I will say it was easy to see the woman got off on the mental aspect and was horny as hell.
Years ago I was seeing an older married gal. She told me hubby and her had sex about once a week, maybe twice if that. I was her side peice, hubby didn't know. She'd visit my place after work every Thursday. She would fuck me till I was beat then go home and have sex with hubby. She said he really looked forward to their Thursday night sex. She was the typical neglected wife, hubby worked too much, blah, blah. She was a horny gal. She admitted me several times she thought about the 2 guy thing but didn't know how to actually do it.
I've known other women in my past that admitted they had done or wanted to do two guys at same time.
I've been married 20 plus years, wife and I got into mfm about 4 years ago. I don't know of anyone else into this in our circle of friends but you just never know.
It's very obvious my wife likes the sex fun but she has a lot of guilt...but we keep doing it.
WHILE he's with us she's all in, next day she's pretty quiet but she's very horny and we have some really good sex for days after.

Last edited:
My wife enjoyed being spit roasted. The three of us came at the same time it was hot. I fucked her while she sucked a friend of mine and his wife rubbed her clit she came really good. His wife held my balls also while I came.
My wife and I did it a couple of times and she really enjoyed it. It took her awhile to admit it as she still feels some guilt. I think I got her over that but finding a guy we are both comfortable is not easy

I have yet to pop the question but in the bedroom ive made all sorts of hints. Getting extender sleeves, telling her to suck my dick and bob back and forth like shes getting fucked while moaning loud, etc. We'll get there! But I totally agree im sure MOST women would love the attention all on them with having multiple men