Why women cheat ?

I cheated on my first husband for years for that very reason - sex with him was boring and never lasted very long and he never made me cum! I definitely married too young (20) and the sex was never good with him, even at the start.
Lynn
Thats the story of most cheating woman. They were to young to totally experiance sex or just thought the old wham bam thank you surfices ,now once they have become older they want experiance their wild side and explore .

Thats the story of most cheating woman. They were to young to totally experiance sex or just thought the old wham bam thank you surfices ,now once they have become older they want experiance their wild side and explore .
My wife basically told me after talking to her girlfriends that did it she said it seemed wild and felt she needed to do it. She did and enjoyed it which was fine with me. I/we don’t say that is cheating because we did talk about it for years and it was and is purely for excitement. Funny how some of her gf’s did it for the same reasons no regrets. Some told their spouses some won’t. We don’t judge. She’s talked to other gf’s and some of them tried it too. One would be very surprised how some women are. Age does make you think differently. Again for them I guess it’s chasing a high so to speak. My wife said the thrill of it, excitement, and the feeling of doing something wrong was such a thrill

I can understand

Before I was married...
I knew within one minute if a woman was interested in me. Married or not.
Some just liked some harmless attention, some liked to flirt. Most didn't turn into a date but some did.
Married gal, if a conversation, wherever it happened, grocery store, Starbucks...conversation lasted more than about 3 minutes I knew I had a good shot. If...I got even a harmless coffee date I was one step closer. A 2nd date and I knew it was going to happen somehow.

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat