Why women cheat ?

Loridan

Couple
Gold
Way befor I was married I had pretty good luck with women.
The several that were married & cheating all had different but similar stories.
I was in my 20s. The girls my age got married too young and were exploring outside of the marriage. All said they loved hubby and had a lot of sex but wanted more sex. Most needed me to wear a rubber. All loved to kiss.
The older gals all had the same story. Hubby was too busy working. When they did have sex it was boring. All the older women took it in the butt hole no problem, said hubby wouldn't do it. All swallowed saying sex with hubby was wham bam and over. All did it bare. All liked long makeout sessions naked before we'd start to fuck. All always thanked me after, I felt strange hearing it.
Every cheating woman seemed to be looking for attention.
Also....none were even close to fat, all had killer, trim, fit bodies.

I was in my 20s. The girls my age got married too young and were exploring outside of the marriage. All said they loved hubby and had a lot of sex but wanted more sex. Most needed me to wear a rubber. All loved to kiss.
The older gals all had the same story. Hubby was too busy working. When they did have sex it was boring. All the older women took it in the butt hole no problem, said hubby wouldn't do it. All swallowed saying sex with hubby was wham bam and over. All did it bare. All liked long makeout sessions naked before we'd start to fuck. All always thanked me after, I felt strange hearing it.
I cheated on my first husband for years for that very reason - sex with him was boring and never lasted very long and he never made me cum! I definitely married too young (20) and the sex was never good with him, even at the start.
Lynn

Being single as long I could, I had met very nice ladies around the world when traveled. I ran into 2 women at different pubs and bars. Of course you talk to each other, get to know each other a bit and so forth. I will always remember what they said. “Don’t talk about anything about my husband on a personal level”. But while fucking them, they insisted that I talked bad about their husband not fucking them the way they needed to be fucked now that a real man is fucking her, And “tell me dirty things I need to hear to make me cum”. That was the first time I realized that married women are bored with their sedentary lives and need to be fucked good to make them happy. And in my opinion spicing up life is a great thing!

Women are very complex and thus they have a lot of reasons to do it. Some seek attention as their husbands dont provide the same as in the begining, some do it because they want the thrill of a new sexual encounter, some do it to get their man's attention (yep), some do it because however deely they love their partners, they lack in bed, small penis, quck sessions, no adventure in bed. At leas in my opinion men are not as complex and I'm not saying women are needy, they just want a mix of things. Most of us men, can't provide all of those, very rarely a single man can provide this complex mixture. Thus women cheat and it is rarely they fault. Because I don't want my girl to feel the guilt of cheating I prefer her to have the freedom to take whatever she desiers. Just my 2 cents, not forcing my views

The truth of the matter is, they wouldn’t have to cheat if their husband/boyfriend would let them fuck other men. Not only do I allow my wife to fuck whoever she wants whenever she wants, I encourage her to do so. We have no restrictions on who she spreads her legs for. Married 36 years and she’s never had to nor felt the need to cheat.
This is very true. With our lifestyle I don't cheat. I fuck other men but it's not cheating. Hubby and I both are with other people and we don't keep secrets. We talk to each other before and after. He's present or near by during most of them and approves so it cannot be cheating.

I have cheated on every boyfriend and husband I have ever had. The reason is that if sex if good with one, why hot have more than one? It was never anything wrong with the first one. It was always wanting more of a good thing!
I’d love to cheat with you?!
But you won’t message me back to start a little conversation.

Reactions: lyndawaybi3
Need for attention and to feel attractive. Totally okay and justified if they feel they aren't recieving enough from their hubby.

Reactions: Florida Husband