Women of colour

I have a thing for women of colour - especially Indian / Pakistani / desi / arabic.
The beautiful dark skin and hair, most are incredibly pretty and body shape and age don't matter - mature is very hot.
I had a black GF years ago - she was incredible.
Anyone share this desire?

Would be even better if there was a cuckold couple in Perth (or just Australia) to help me live out my dreams.
I'm very experienced with white cuckold couples - I just want something new.
Love to chat ...........
Me …..agree

I have a thing for women of colour - especially Indian / Pakistani / desi / arabic.
The beautiful dark skin and hair, most are incredibly pretty and body shape and age don't matter - mature is very hot.
I had a black GF years ago - she was incredible.
Anyone share this desire?

Would be even better if there was a cuckold couple in Perth (or just Australia) to help me live out my dreams.
I'm very experienced with white cuckold couples - I just want something new.
Love to chat ...........
We would be a perfect match if you lived in Texas. We are a black SNV

Attachments

• 635617951.jpg
    635617951.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 114
  • Copy2.jpg
    Copy2.jpg
    294.9 KB · Views: 95
I think I finally found the group where "I belong" LOL... Indian married wife settled in USA exploring this site and lifestyle.. love to get to know you fine gentlemen and/or couples looking for a third playing partner.
My dom is crazy attracted to Indian women. He tells me all the time how pretty their dark features are and loves those who keep that pretty hair on grown out to enhance their pheromones. I would love to find him a couple to be with whenever he likes.