and here's how the date ended with my cucky being given the permission to click pictures while the "gentleman bull" enjoyed the wares.. But I will say this.. the greatest satisfaction is the "mental high" that I got after that night - a stranger treating me like a Queen and Princess who will want to bounce on his cock and having so much power over my hubby for being the "beta" male incapable of satisfying his bride.
You have an amazing body, we’re both on the edge of our seats ready to see more of it and hear more of your naughty adventures

and here's how the date ended with my cucky being given the permission to click pictures while the "gentleman bull" enjoyed the wares.. But I will say this.. the greatest satisfaction is the "mental high" that I got after that night - a stranger treating me like a Queen and Princess who will want to bounce on his cock and having so much power over my hubby for being the "beta" male incapable of satisfying his bride.
You are absolutely stunning! You hubby and those strangers are extremely lucky. It would be a privilege to spend time getting to know a sexy lady such as yourself, both out and about as well as in a more private setting...😈

My hubby wanted to share some pictures of how I was dressed in case it was not evident in the video? I wore a very low back blouse without a bra and had "stripper heels" on which bad my 36D boobs jiggle everytime I would walk. As I was saying, I dressed like this to go to a "desi" (indian event club) and found myself being hit on by several "eligible duded" including a couple of black guys (whom I should have paid more attention to! However, I ended giving my burner phone to 3 guys at the club. I ended up going out with 2 of the guys over the weekend but as mentioned in my previous post.. no action, it was rather lame. But yesterday was a little different and will post a new thread with a video on that.
Real Indian hotwife knows to deal with religion, society, culture and some pervs who are expert in eye fucking

So yesterday (Sunday), my husband picked a "salwar suit" (pant suit) for my date and filmed me getting into it.. hope this shows you a little bit more of my "brown curves" - as always open to feedback and comments. The date went quite well.. he was quite the gentleman but did not give up any opportunities to feel my boobs and ass as the occassions presented themselves. He was an older gentleman (married but in a loveless marriage) and so had some spunk in him - it was a evening that ended well and cucky was quite happy as well!
We like his work keep coming this series.

So yesterday (Sunday), my husband picked a "salwar suit" (pant suit) for my date and filmed me getting into it.. hope this shows you a little bit more of my "brown curves" - as always open to feedback and comments. The date went quite well.. he was quite the gentleman but did not give up any opportunities to feel my boobs and ass as the occassions presented themselves. He was an older gentleman (married but in a loveless marriage) and so had some spunk in him - it was a evening that ended well and cucky was quite happy as well!
Smoking Hot! Yali

Beautiful 😍 body

Reactions: toolman2c
Continuing on this thread with some updates.

First clarification: in case people notice the "black hair" in the first video posting of mine versus the "chestnut" hair in the last few postings. I use wigs and temporary tatoos to protect my identity! I used to be active on MeWe and another Indian site (xossipy) that has gone defunct where my identity was compromised and since then have been extra careful and so I do mask my identity when I am creating this type of content. For the believers in me, please follow along and for those who dont think I am real (though I am verifed), hope you find entertainment elsewhere.

Second: So met my "Bull Friend" (versus boyfriend) again after our first date and he unleashed the exhibitionist in. He asked me to wer only a tight dress with a thong and no bra where my boobs and the curves of my body were clearly visible. And then asked my hubby to film me as he walked by my side. We spent an hour outside and went to various stores where people got an eyefull. I was so wet by the time we came back and had mind numbing sex after the exhibitionistic parade! I am looking for creative ideas for "accidental teasing" and exhibitonism and so would welcome any thoughts!! Enjoy!

Attachments

• MM004.mp4
    41.5 MB