Hotwifing prevalence amongst Indian Desi (US-born) couples

Sm3033

Male
Hey all. Over the last few years, I've been fortunate enough to have had a lot of fun experiences. I've been with several wives, 2 of which were long term arrangements. I'm in shape, educated, a former US Marine and not an entitled pushy asshole. I like being friends with the hubby and the wife and building trust because that can lead to more fun opportunities. Anyway, I've only been with white cuck/hotwife couples. I'm a first general American, born and raised here and my parents are from India. My question - what is the cuckolding/hotwifing prevalence amongst Indian couples who are also from the US? I'd love to chat.

Hey there. I'm the male half of a hotwife couple. We are US based so i can only speak to the observations here and not in India.

From what i've seen so far:
  • It is not as common as other kinks like swinging in the US.
  • We are pretty active on the swinger scene and even among other ethnicities, hotwifing/cuckolding is not as common as swinging. So this may just be a representation of the % of population with this kink.
  • It is more difficult to connect with Indian couples with this kink because its not easy to search for them (by ethnicity) on major sites like SLS or reddit or here.
  • There are a LOT of pic collectors and virtual cucks/hotwifes.
  • Lot of OF models post as Indian wives/couples to make extra $ further confusing everyone lol.

Hey there. I'm the male half of a hotwife couple. We are US based so i can only speak to the observations here and not in India.

• We are pretty active on the swinger scene and even among other ethnicities, hotwifing/cuckolding is not as common as swinging. So this may just be a representation of the % of population with this kink.
  • It is more difficult to connect with Indian couples with this kink because its not easy to search for them (by ethnicity) on major sites like SLS or reddit or here.
  • Lot of OF models post as Indian wives/couples to make extra $ further confusing everyone lol.
hello, what are your ages, how long married, and how long in this Taboo lifestyle?? how did u2 start the talk, we are a age gap couple, 62m 46f, married 20yrs, Never Thor I'd want to share her until this year,

Reactions: harrysicario

good answer.

Very good response - it takes a LOT OF time and effort to find genuine hotwife and cucks. Most Indian men and women are very conservative and shy in these matters and so it may take months/ years before someone truly opens up. That was the case with us. But once you find the right people, it is an amazing tribe to hang out with - both men and women and make for some of the best friends! This is the hubby's views (my wife is too exhausted from all the partying last night LOL)//

Very good response - it takes a LOT OF time and effort to find genuine hotwife and cucks. Most Indian men and women are very conservative and shy in these matters and so it may take months/ years before someone truly opens up. That was the case with us. But once you find the right people, it is an amazing tribe to hang out with - both men and women and make for some of the best friends! This is the hubby's views (my wife is too exhausted from all the partying last night LOL)//
Hello with all respect are you two very much into the hotwife, / cuckold lifestyle? And to what extreme.
My hotwife and Inare not i to extreme cuckold as i dont get involved sexually with her and any guy she is with.
I do help her dress make hotel and dinner reservations. All which i pay for. She does lock me into a CB6000 FOR A DAY OR TWO BEFORE SHE PLAYS AND SONETIMES A DAYVAFTER SHE RETURNS SHE USUALLY SOENDS THE WEEKEND. I don get to reclaim her. Which is awesome feel free to ask me anything Bob

Hello with all respect are you two very much into the hotwife, / cuckold lifestyle? And to what extreme.
My hotwife and Inare not i to extreme cuckold as i dont get involved sexually with her and any guy she is with.
I do help her dress make hotel and dinner reservations. All which i pay for. She does lock me into a CB6000 FOR A DAY OR TWO BEFORE SHE PLAYS AND SONETIMES A DAYVAFTER SHE RETURNS SHE USUALLY SOENDS THE WEEKEND. I don get to reclaim her. Which is awesome feel free to ask me anything Bob
Hi Bob- Hubby here and I would not describe us as "extreme hotwife/cuckold" couples. We are pretty normal people; its just that she has a very high sex drive being in the early thirties and I cannot give that to her; and also I am a "beta" and like to serve. So while I dont get "locked up" I like to be subservient and assist in the lifestyle. So usually it is holding her legs apart, guiding the bull's cock into her mouth or pussy or sometimes (depending upon the guy) even fluffing him to get him ready for her.

Hi Bob- Hubby here and I would not describe us as "extreme hotwife/cuckold" couples. We are pretty normal people; its just that she has a very high sex drive being in the early thirties and I cannot give that to her; and also I am a "beta" and like to serve. So while I dont get "locked up" I like to be subservient and assist in the lifestyle. So usually it is holding her legs apart, guiding the bull's cock into her mouth or pussy or sometimes (depending upon the guy) even fluffing him to get him ready for her.
Sounds line you ha e z grest relationship ..i dont get involved sexually with them .He does come to the house at times to pick her up.They dont have sex at our house but a little touchy feely before they leave. We talk have s few drinks and discuss thing notintimate but what club etc things like that i support her
.with what ever guy she's with they all.get tested or comdoms the first time after that no test no pussy she wants to feel everything shes very sexual when she wants it Since becoming a hotwife everything anout her has changed for the better her confidence at work play etx ..She has evenpushed her own boundaries. Outfits that she souldnt wven look at befoew she wears whether going on a date or with her and i She dresses sexually appealing even at work but still professional. When she goes out to play her exhibitionist side come out sometimes you could say a total CFM OUTFIT

• Love
Reactions: Erotic_rapture
Sounds line you ha e z grest relationship ..i dont get involved sexually with them .He does come to the house at times to pick her up.They dont have sex at our house but a little touchy feely before they leave. We talk have s few drinks and discuss thing notintimate but what club etc things like that i support her
.with what ever guy she's with they all.get tested or comdoms the first time after that no test no pussy she wants to feel everything shes very sexual when she wants it Since becoming a hotwife everything anout her has changed for the better her confidence at work play etx ..She has evenpushed her own boundaries. Outfits that she souldnt wven look at befoew she wears whether going on a date or with her and i She dresses sexually appealing even at work but still professional. When she goes out to play her exhibitionist side come out sometimes you could say a total CFM OUTFIT
Update
Love your stories your wife is amazing i.love the pictures as well.it would be grest to chat more in detail with you and yout wife feel.free to ask us anythi.h my.hoteife goes by RED sne has Red hait thanks to.coloring. Bob

Reactions: gregnginger