My first BDSM unexpected experience

Wow, such sexy and gorgeous images. Thank you for sharing your story and images for us to see. You are gorgeous. I love the "installation" he had in his home. Years ago, when working home health, I had a family member show me his dungeon in his basement. It intrigued me, and after his mom passed, I met the guy one day, and he invited me to his house. I brought my husband along, and I allowed him to use me. It was an incredible experience.

I would love to see more of your images if you have more to share from your experience.

Leahanne

View attachment 1773436View attachment 1773438
Would love to see or hear what happened next.

Doing a general house inspection, I was welcomed very kind, with Champagne even.
It got into my head very fast, as the heating was on quite high, so when I arrived at the attic, I was a bit lightheaded, and he offered me a broad dressing with sexy outfits to pose with his "installation"
Before I knew it, my hands were tied, and he was determined to make me experience a special new kind of pleasure

Each time I get a kind message that this is liked a little, and where u ask for more pics, I will post the next 5 pics
May got started in it by accident too.

so nice to see a few people seem to like this.

It was indeed very special to give away control, with hands tied and legs spread wide open.
He started with vibrating bar and vibrator inside my pussy to give me first orgasm.
Then I was so wet, that he started fingering me...to the point he inserted a much bigger vibrator inside my pussy...a rabbit.
Full with honey and Fire

• Haha
Reactions: Fran-2
Wow, such sexy and gorgeous images. Thank you for sharing your story and images for us to see. You are gorgeous. I love the "installation" he had in his home. Years ago, when working home health, I had a family member show me his dungeon in his basement. It intrigued me, and after his mom passed, I met the guy one day, and he invited me to his house. I brought my husband along, and I allowed him to use me. It was an incredible experience.

I would love to see more of your images if you have more to share from your experience.

Leahanne

View attachment 1773436View attachment 1773438
thought nobody reacted upon this thread anymore, but sure, it was far from finished :)

Attachments

• 2019-02-17-305.JPG
    2019-02-17-305.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 74
  • 2019-02-17-309.JPG
    2019-02-17-309.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 69
  • 2019-02-17-74cc.JPG
    2019-02-17-74cc.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 2019-02-17-76cc.JPG
    2019-02-17-76cc.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 80
  • 2019-02-17-80cc.JPG
    2019-02-17-80cc.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 81
hubby has the same remote on his smartphone, when a vibrating egg is inside my pussy...to use in a restaurant hahaha
I put remotr control eggs in her ..i dont tell.her ehetr wexarr going i take her out for drinks or to the mall..sometimes i.put it on random or i zap her on the highest setting
I do it at tbe most inopertune times . I t drives her crazy
But i tell.her yet you still.enjoyed it

• Haha
Reactions: shaved and Fran-2
I know. I almost had orgasm in restaurant too
My wife loves it at times. I also bought her BEN WA BALLS i got her ones that have balls inside of the balls which both of them moving really get her going when we go out I.park.so she hss to walk more and in.malls or buildings eith more thsn onr floor shes not allowed to.use the elevator shr has to climb the stairs

• Haha
Reactions: Fran-2 and shaved