My first BDSM unexpected experience

thnxxx for liking. Glad a few pple like this
i want to confess ,even it,s so embarrassing for me,i couldn,t resist to jerk off every time i came back here,i,ve tried to ignore how wet my panties became thinking you took me as your obedient slut to please you and humiliate me i just could look,your pussy isn,t for me only i can lick all the creamies and juices ,you,re such a kinky sexy teasing hotwife(your high heels are so sexy,widh i could lick&kiss them),i would be dressed like this everyday for you

Attachments

• 52356169492_d490795049_z.jpg
    52356169492_d490795049_z.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 106
  • outfit for date.jpg
    outfit for date.jpg
    428.1 KB · Views: 91
  • legs&heels3.jpg
    legs&heels3.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 89
  • legs&heels2.jpg
    legs&heels2.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 102
i want to confess ,even it,s so embarrassing for me,i couldn,t resist to jerk off every time i came back here,i,ve tried to ignore how wet my panties became thinking you took me as your obedient slut to please you and humiliate me i just could look,your pussy isn,t for me only i can lick all the creamies and juices ,you,re such a kinky sexy teasing hotwife(your high heels are so sexy,widh i could lick&kiss them),i would be dressed like this everyday for you
OMG, so sweet of you, thnxxx

i understand that totally,but fantasizing about you,sexy naughty slutty,mmmmmmmmmmm is almost making me jerk off
over here in Europe, to me anyway, this word "slut" has such negative sound to it...almost compare me being a whore, which I'm not. My pics show a woman who plays with her husband intimate games

Reactions: mismanaged man
over here in Europe, to me anyway, this word "slut" has such negative sound to it...almost compare me being a whore, which I'm not. My pics show a woman who plays with her husband intimate games
Thats what its all.about a woman beimg pleased a women sholuld always be pleased first

• Love
Reactions: Fran-2
since u ask so nicely, who am I to refuse you this request?

Vibrating bar and vibrator inside pussy, made me extremely wet after my first orgasm...and then the fingering started...
Your Hot pics is causing rise in levi's. The things I dream of doing to that delicious body is obscene. Thanks for sharing

• Love
since u ask so nicely, who am I to refuse you this request?

Vibrating bar and vibrator inside pussy, made me extremely wet after my first orgasm...and then the fingering started...
Did they tease younand edge you while they had there way with.you. and make you wait for those total unbelievable orgasms

Wow, such sexy and gorgeous images. Thank you for sharing your story and images for us to see. You are gorgeous. I love the "installation" he had in his home. Years ago, when working home health, I had a family member show me his dungeon in his basement. It intrigued me, and after his mom passed, I met the guy one day, and he invited me to his house. I brought my husband along, and I allowed him to use me. It was an incredible experience.

I would love to see more of your images if you have more to share from your experience.

Leahanne

Tied-on-the-cross.pngFetishClub.jpg

Wow, such sexy and gorgeous images. Thank you for sharing your story and images for us to see. You are gorgeous. I love the "installation" he had in his home. Years ago, when working home health, I had a family member show me his dungeon in his basement. It intrigued me, and after his mom passed, I met the guy one day, and he invited me to his house. I brought my husband along, and I allowed him to use me. It was an incredible experience.

I would love to see more of your images if you have more to share from your experience.

Leahanne

View attachment 1773436View attachment 1773438
So hot

Reactions: Couple4MFM