Hi! I'm not entirely sure if this is the right place for this, or if it technically counts as a cuckold or not? (Given that I am on this site, it probably is, lol) Me and my girlfriend are white British. She cheated on me with an Indian dude a couple of years into our relationship. I don't see why it's so uncommon for Indian guys to get with white girls? Just thought I would add that up for discussion.

Hi! I'm not entirely sure if this is the right place for this, or if it technically counts as a cuckold or not? (Given that I am on this site, it probably is, lol) Me and my girlfriend are white British. She cheated on me with an Indian dude a couple of years into our relationship. I don't see why it's so uncommon for Indian guys to get with white girls? Just thought I would add that up for discussion.
YES, you are a cuckold.

That's cheating and not a lifestyle.

You're also an Indian bloke pretending to be a white bloke whose girlfriend cheated on him with an Indian bloke

Is it that uncommon? I’m not sure that it is. I’ve fucked Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi guys. I’ve always found them more than happy to fuck a white woman x
Oh, fair enough! I remember when I was first speaking about the cheating incident, a lot of people I spoke with were surprised the guy dealing the damage was Indian and it super confused me!

Reactions: toolman2c
If she cheated behind your back you then became a cuck, i presume what she did wasnt an accident to her at the time but has she repeated it since?.
Nah, I can't label it an accident, it's not like she wasn't aware of what was happening and never stopped herself in the heat of the moment. Although, it was only a one time incident.

Re-reading this back, I didn't mean to come across like I have a thing against Indian dudes, or that I am not saying they can't pull white women! Long story short, I used to use a different website to speak about the infidelity, and I recall a lot of listeners being surprised when the other dude involved was Indian. So, it sort of stuck in my head a little.

Re-reading this back, I didn't mean to come across like I have a thing against Indian dudes, or that I am not saying they can't pull white women! Long story short, I used to use a different website to speak about the infidelity, and I recall a lot of listeners being surprised when the other dude involved was Indian. So, it sort of stuck in my head a little.
I don’t think you came across that way at all. It was a reasonable question x

Is it that uncommon? I’m not sure that it is. I’ve fucked Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi guys. I’ve always found them more than happy to fuck a white woman x
Thanks @Lynnandhubby , Coming from an Indian born bull, it’s uncommon among everyday couples to play or even find an Indian bull but once they find one lol.. hell breaks loose I can tell from my past encounters and I’m fascinated and more than happy to be of assistance to white couples (ladies)

Ive heard that indian men have potent big cocks. Im sure they would love claiming our white wives.
You are completely wrong my friend... Indians, generally speaking, have a ridiculous dick, as most of the asians. Sorry but that's the real truth...

I met some Indian couples and the biggest one was 13cm (5inches).

And that's ridiculous 😂

My wife went to a work party last year. I had taken the kids to see their grandparents and was gone for a couple of days. About three in the morning my phone goes off. I guess this was a guy from the party she just met. It was from my wife’s phone. She must have FaceTimed me on accident. I accidentally erased the rest of the video but I did manage to save this picture. I jack off to this many times. I still will never forget the video and hearing my wife beg for his cock and how he made her moan .. I have never made her make those sounds .. the video basically starts here video showed her on the bed riding him. And she was so drunk. She picked up her phone and didn’t realize that it was still on. She turned it off. I play the video many times but one time I accidentally erased it I no longer have the video but I’m lucky to have this picture it does me well I never told her about what happened.

Attachments

• IMG_5330.jpeg
    IMG_5330.jpeg
    17.7 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
My wife went to a work party last year. I had taken the kids to see their grandparents and was gone for a couple of days. About three in the morning my phone goes off. I guess this was a guy from the party she just met. It was from my wife’s phone. She must have FaceTimed me on accident. I accidentally erased the rest of the video but I did manage to save this picture. I jack off to this many times. I still will never forget the video and hearing my wife beg for his card and how we made her mom I have never made her make those sounds .. the video basically starts here video showed her on the bed riding him. And she was so drunk. She picked up her phone and didn’t realize that it was still on. She turned it off. I play the video many times but one time I accidentally erased it I no longer have the video but I’m lucky to have this picture it does me well I never told her about what happened.
She is a sexy coworker. He must love being in the same office as her.

My wife went to a work party last year. I had taken the kids to see their grandparents and was gone for a couple of days. About three in the morning my phone goes off. I guess this was a guy from the party she just met. It was from my wife’s phone. She must have FaceTimed me on accident. I accidentally erased the rest of the video but I did manage to save this picture. I jack off to this many times. I still will never forget the video and hearing my wife beg for his card and how we made her mom I have never made her make those sounds .. the video basically starts here video showed her on the bed riding him. And she was so drunk. She picked up her phone and didn’t realize that it was still on. She turned it off. I play the video many times but one time I accidentally erased it I no longer have the video but I’m lucky to have this picture it does me well I never told her about what happened.
That is ur wife!!??

My wife went to a work party last year. I had taken the kids to see their grandparents and was gone for a couple of days. About three in the morning my phone goes off. I guess this was a guy from the party she just met. It was from my wife’s phone. She must have FaceTimed me on accident. I accidentally erased the rest of the video but I did manage to save this picture. I jack off to this many times. I still will never forget the video and hearing my wife beg for his cock and how he made her moan .. I have never made her make those sounds .. the video basically starts here video showed her on the bed riding him. And she was so drunk. She picked up her phone and didn’t realize that it was still on. She turned it off. I play the video many times but one time I accidentally erased it I no longer have the video but I’m lucky to have this picture it does me well I never told her about what happened.
She has awesome breasts how big is she