Hi everyone :)
I'm a 28 year old dude from the U.K and have been with my girlfriend for just over 8 years now.
My cuckold kink started from my girlfriend cheating on me pretty early into our relationship.
Despite it hurting a lot at the time, I eventually forgave her, and as the years went by, I thought it was insanely hot she would risk our entire relationship for a meaningless one night stand.
I'm here to help explore this kink even further, and meet some new people along the way!
Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Hi everyone :)
I'm a 28 year old dude from the U.K and have been with my girlfriend for just over 8 years now.
My cuckold kink started from my girlfriend cheating on me pretty early into our relationship.
Despite it hurting a lot at the time, I eventually forgave her, and as the years went by, I thought it was insanely hot she would risk our entire relationship for a meaningless one night stand.
I'm here to help explore this kink even further, and meet some new people along the way!
Looking forward to chatting with you all.
Just wanted to add, been on this site for a week now and was super nervous about using it. I'm finding everyone here welcoming, fun and most important non-judgemental! Glad I joined up.

Reactions: toolman2c