Always been curious about this, so I thought I would make this my first post. If you stay in a relationship that has dealt with infidelity in the past (and you are aware of it) does it make you an unintentional cuck? Thanks!

Reactions: Nerdy3rd
If you have a girlfriend or a wife who have sex with other men you are a cuck and there is nothing you can do about it.
Ask yourself if you would like to disclose to your closed ones that your wife open her legs to other men. If you care, it means you are afraid because what others will say about you being a cuck. If you don’t care, the does what other things matters?
Great point! 👏🏻

Hi, I think there is another thread just with the same tittle. It would be interesting for all of us if you search in the browser before posting something already open.

Maybe you can learn something of what some members already posted there 😉

PS: from my point of view, yes, you are a cuck 😄

There is no enough information I think.
Are you/your women happy in this relationship?

I see personally cuckolding as a positive movement, where male and female both have pleasure.

• Love
Reactions: Big_Mike_SP94
There is no enough information I think.
Are you/your women happy in this relationship?

I see personally cuckolding as a positive movement, where male and female both have pleasure.
I fully agree with your point of view. I met some couples that were very close to terminate their relationship for different reasons and cuckolding saved it.

I had two ver curious cases where the hubby was extremely jealous before, and after recognizing he liked cuckolding, the marriage changed to the opposite side. Better communication, common kinks, much more and mutual confidence...

I was lucky to be their first bull in both cases and we are meeting periodically since then. Having a great relationship with the husband!

Reactions: antonio13
Always been curious about this, so I thought I would make this my first post. If you stay in a relationship that has dealt with infidelity in the past (and you are aware of it) does it make you an unintentional cuck? Thanks!
If the infidelity occurred in your relationship then you are a cuck. congratulations.
If the infidelity occurred in a previous relationship then you are not a cuck.

Very simple: if you are in a partnered relationship, and your partner/wife has sex with another man, you are a cuckold. There is no requirement that you either consent to her sexual excursion, or be aware of it.

If you are aware of it, definitionally your awareness implies consent, unless you end the relationship on the basis of infidelity.

The definition of cuckold is; A man who's wife or GF is fucking another man (or men?) and he knows about it, lives with it or is aroused by it and the wife or GF enjoys both the sex with other men and uses it to toy & tease & titilate him.

Reactions: samsar