Have you ever willingly fucked someone who is in a relationship?

This is something I have always been curious about, as I have only been on the other side of things. (Someone else fucking my girlfriend)
How does it feel to fuck someone who is committed and faithful to someone else? Is it empowering? Do you regret it afterwards? Have you ever reached out to the persons partner? I have so many questions. Thought I would add it on this tag.

Right out of High School I was attracted to this waitress at a local steakhouse. I kept on her to go out with me. Finally she showed me her engagement ring. I still kept after her saying,"You will always wonder what l was like."
After no let up from me she capitulated and agreed to go out with me. I took her to a fine restaurant 40 miles away. Then l took her to my bachelor pad where l had Chablis chilling and a few candles glowing. After a respectable amount of small talk she asked me if l could have anything in the world what would it be? My answer, to make sweet love to you all night.
She said she could not stay all night, but she would like to make love with me.....With that l began undressing her. She had 36C's, biggest set of tits l had ever experienced on a girl. Sweet ass. Long, wavy brown hair hanging down to her splendid rump. I myself had a steady girlfriend. Therefore l kept a good supply of condoms on hand. With no encouragement she took my eight and a half inch member in her mouth. A slice of heaven. I saw she meant business. She came here to get fucked. I was about to broach the subject of condoms, when she beat me to it. "You can leave it inside me....I want to feel all of you inside me." I am not only blessed with good length, but girth as well. Erect around four inches or so of girth. I had to temper my passion as l began easing it in her little slit. She remarked her fiance was about half my size, and l was the biggest she'd ever had. From our candid conversations, l am guessing l was number 3 or 4.
She was number 3 for me and the first ever l was permitted to go bareback with. My patience in insertion paid off. She had an exuberant orgasm on my cock. Nearly out of breath,, she told me she had never cum so hard in her life.
I had her hooked. She was gorgeous, and fun to be with. I was smitten. On subsequent meetings she got to the place of insisting she start on top, so she could lower herself down on me at her own pace. The grimace on her face frightened me. In no way did l want to hurt my future wife. I proposed and she told me she would think about it.
Two weeks later l got my answer in a letter complete with a picture of her. She was gonna marry the other guy. He came from a good family. They had money, prestige. My Father would only live a year longer, his health destroyed any savings we had.
Six months after her nuptials, late one night, l heard a faint k nock at my door. It was her. Could she pull her car in my garage? We continued to make love for the next ten years. Before, during, and after her first and second marriages. She had a son in her first marriage. He looks a hell of a lot more like me than his Dad. Oh l loved how she would cum on my cock. The sweet pleasure of her grimace all the way down my manhood, then reaching bottom, with my hard cock completely within her tight little pussy, she say,"Ok, give me a minute to get used to it.
During those ten years we made love two or three times a week. I always nutted in her at least twice per session, sometimes three or four. We met in hotels. I took her on motorcycle rides and we did it in abandoned barns, on the seat of my motorcycle. In a field of Black-Eyed " Susans was memorable.
We were candid in our conversations. Husband number 2 fantasized about her being Gang-Banged. I often wondered if he knew he was getting sloppy seconds? Our lovemaking ceased when l married. We still talked candidly. I told her my wife and l were invited to follow another attractive couple home. That is when l found out my wife was bisexual. I suppose she would infer that our accepting the invitation would lead to swapping spouses. I would love to chat with her more. She is on Husband number 4 now. Our lust, and Love turned into aa deep friendship that few could understand.

Right out of High School I was attracted to this waitress at a local steakhouse. I kept on her to go out with me. Finally she showed me her engagement ring. I still kept after her saying,"You will always wonder what l was like."
After no let up from me she capitulated and agreed to go out with me. I took her to a fine restaurant 40 miles away. Then l took her to my bachelor pad where l had Chablis chilling and a few candles glowing. After a respectable amount of small talk she asked me if l could have anything in the world what would it be? My answer, to make sweet love to you all night.
She said she could not stay all night, but she would like to make love with me.....With that l began undressing her. She had 36C's, biggest set of tits l had ever experienced on a girl. Sweet ass. Long, wavy brown hair hanging down to her splendid rump. I myself had a steady girlfriend. Therefore l kept a good supply of condoms on hand. With no encouragement she took my eight and a half inch member in her mouth. A slice of heaven. I saw she meant business. She came here to get fucked. I was about to broach the subject of condoms, when she beat me to it. "You can leave it inside me....I want to feel all of you inside me." I am not only blessed with good length, but girth as well. Erect around four inches or so of girth. I had to temper my passion as l began easing it in her little slit. She remarked her fiance was about half my size, and l was the biggest she'd ever had. From our candid conversations, l am guessing l was number 3 or 4.
She was number 3 for me and the first ever l was permitted to go bareback with. My patience in insertion paid off. She had an exuberant orgasm on my cock. Nearly out of breath,, she told me she had never cum so hard in her life.
I had her hooked. She was gorgeous, and fun to be with. I was smitten. On subsequent meetings she got to the place of insisting she start on top, so she could lower herself down on me at her own pace. The grimace on her face frightened me. In no way did l want to hurt my future wife. I proposed and she told me she would think about it.
Two weeks later l got my answer in a letter complete with a picture of her. She was gonna marry the other guy. He came from a good family. They had money, prestige. My Father would only live a year longer, his health destroyed any savings we had.
Six months after her nuptials, late one night, l heard a faint k nock at my door. It was her. Could she pull her car in my garage? We continued to make love for the next ten years. Before, during, and after her first and second marriages. She had a son in her first marriage. He looks a hell of a lot more like me than his Dad. Oh l loved how she would cum on my cock. The sweet pleasure of her grimace all the way down my manhood, then reaching bottom, with my hard cock completely within her tight little pussy, she say,"Ok, give me a minute to get used to it.
During those ten years we made love two or three times a week. I always nutted in her at least twice per session, sometimes three or four. We met in hotels. I took her on motorcycle rides and we did it in abandoned barns, on the seat of my motorcycle. In a field of Black-Eyed " Susans was memorable.
We were candid in our conversations. Husband number 2 fantasized about her being Gang-Banged. I often wondered if he knew he was getting sloppy seconds? Our lovemaking ceased when l married. We still talked candidly. I told her my wife and l were invited to follow another attractive couple home. That is when l found out my wife was bisexual. I suppose she would infer that our accepting the invitation would lead to swapping spouses. I would love to chat with her more. She is on Husband number 4 now. Our lust, and Love turned into aa deep friendship that few could understand.
Wow, that's an insane story. I commend that so much!

Every woman I have been involved with on the side has been in a relationship. Three have been married, albeit two of those marriages were rocky and both have ended since, not because of my involvement. One was a coworker who was dating another guy at the same job. The other married woman never did have sex with me but things got hot and heavy several times with my hand down her pants. The reason it didn't go farther is because she wouldn't sleep with anyone else while she was married.

Every woman I have been involved with on the side has been in a relationship. Three have been married, albeit two of those marriages were rocky and both have ended since, not because of my involvement. One was a coworker who was dating another guy at the same job. The other married woman never did have sex with me but things got hot and heavy several times with my hand down her pants. The reason it didn't go farther is because she wouldn't sleep with anyone else while she was married.
Yikes, that sounds like a messy one!

• Haha
Reactions: mismanaged man
Exactly right. No one is forcing a married guy to cheat on his wife. Lynn fucks married men regularly. She’s always said that if a guy is willing to cheat with her, he’d be willing to cheat with someone else anyway so it might as well be her. At least with Lynn, she isn’t looking for anything other than nsa sex, the less drama the better.
James
As someone who has only been on the receiving end, that stings a little, but I completely understand!

I've gone out of my way to seduce married men quite a few times over the years and one of my present bulls is currently married. Married guys tend to be pretty good at keeping their mouth shut so their spouse doesn't find out and we've kept our lifestyle a secret for many years. Assuming they've been married awhile and haven't been cheating they are generally a much safer risk which means condom use can be suspended fairly quickly, I always prefer bareback sex. I like doing things for them their wife won't like oral and especially anal or just giving them as much sex as they want instead of once a month or worse. I have no regrets, if a wife isn't taking care of her mans needs she should expect him to stray in my opinion.
Agree completely. All except the actively trying to seduce. Any man will cave to a slut when it's offered on a plate. That's not right that.

I've gone out of my way to seduce married men quite a few times over the years and one of my present bulls is currently married. Married guys tend to be pretty good at keeping their mouth shut so their spouse doesn't find out and we've kept our lifestyle a secret for many years. Assuming they've been married awhile and haven't been cheating they are generally a much safer risk which means condom use can be suspended fairly quickly, I always prefer bareback sex. I like doing things for them their wife won't like oral and especially anal or just giving them as much sex as they want instead of once a month or worse. I have no regrets, if a wife isn't taking care of her mans needs she should expect him to stray in my opinion.
Spot on

Reactions: SlutwifeCCuckJ
Never considered how condom use can be factored into the equation actually! Makes it hotter, because of the added recklessness, and we can all agree raw fucking is better.

This is something I have always been curious about, as I have only been on the other side of things. (Someone else fucking my girlfriend)
How does it feel to fuck someone who is committed and faithful to someone else? Is it empowering? Do you regret it afterwards? Have you ever reached out to the persons partner? I have so many questions. Thought I would add it on this tag.
I have mostly fucked attached women. And I’ve done them a favor by doing so, I use her in ways he won’t, or can’t.
I fill a need, while at the same time not interested in breaking them up