Have you ever willingly fucked someone who is in a relationship?

I have fucked several married women but only once did I know the husband. I played cards with him and his wife. I considered both as friends. but the wife and I started having lunch together (we worked near each other) and that led to some flirting. One night while her husband was working the night shift, I went to their house and she and I fucked for hours. We fucked on the couch in the den, on the couch in the living room. She also gave me an incredible blow job, swallowing every drop.
I never felt guilty about it and unfortunately, we never got to fuck again.

wonderful! You sound just like Lynn. When we met she was screwing around behind her first husbands back. When we were starting to get serious and I told her I was happy for her to fuck whoever she wanted, she took me at my word. That was 25 years ago and we’ve never looked back. Wouldn’t have it any other way!
James
I’m a self confessed cheating slut, I’ve never been faithful to any boyfriends or husband. When I met my husband I had four guys on the go and he was only too aware and was happy, so destined to be my cuckold husband.

Lynn sounds like an amazing woman, definitely a kindred spirit.

Sally. Xx

Before I met my wife I had an ongoing affair with a married woman, it went on for 7 years and her husband knew she was having an affair even her kids were involved, I never met her husband and it was never empowering or wanting to humilate her husband not even thinking bad about him, we were in love, eventually I broke it off cause she couldn't commit fully and get a divorce, during the last year before I ended our relationship I met another woman I really like but the problem was she was married too, I stayed with her a year til I met my wife and got married.

So glad Lynn is herself and getting her needs met. I grew up in a very free spirited house hold where being naked, sex and open sexuality from on display daily. I found I was free to be who I was and I’ve continued to this day and will keep going. Not long after I lost my virginity I had group sex, sex with men and women, experimental sex like WS, extreme BDSM, outdoor sex and much much more. I’m proud of my sexual openness and happy to continue. Sally. Xx

So glad Lynn is herself and getting her needs met. I grew up in a very free spirited house hold where being naked, sex and open sexuality from on display daily. I found I was free to be who I was and I’ve continued to this day and will keep going. Not long after I lost my virginity I had group sex, sex with men and women, experimental sex like WS, extreme BDSM, outdoor sex and much much more. I’m proud of my sexual openness and happy to continue. Sally. Xx
Natural . . . as once all mankind once was, before fearful societies insisted on the repression of our most ancient and deepest primal instincts... how lovely it is that increasingly people are increasingly back in tough with their real selves... :)

Reactions: littlewilly
Natural . . . as once all mankind once was, before fearful societies insisted on the repression of our most ancient and deepest primal instincts... how lovely it is that increasingly people are increasingly back in tough with their real selves... :)
back in touch... damn typos 🤦‍♂️

I’ve been a free spirit and fucked whomever and whenever since I lost my virginity in my very early teens, I’ve fucked men, women and groups of both, I’ve even had a ten man gang bang and still wanted more, I lost count of how many me. I’ve fucked after about 300 guys, I’ve been with over 50 women and had numerous gang bangs, this is who I am sexually and I’m proud. Sally. Xx

My wife started when she was 17, not pleasant for her the first few times cause the were all without her consent, after that she would fuck whoever she wanted when she wanted.

Poor lady, they are rapist, no other words.
Yes they were but as my wife told from the start they were told that they're main reason for being in the army was to make the male soldiers as comfortable as possible by any means necessary, after she told me this I remembered a similar situation I went through during basic training.

It is and I definitely agree with you but when you're young, away from home and your superiors are telling you you have to do it or you'll be disobeying an order and you'll be discharged and sent home you don't have much choice.