Have you ever willingly fucked someone who is in a relationship?

I've had my share of fun with women in relationships, never actively pursuing such situations, but they seemed to unfold naturally. Interestingly, I've "dated" more women in relationships than singles, a trend that started early in my life.

Some lied about their relationships, saying they're single, and I discovered their engagements later, like one instance where she received a phone call from her boyfriend while I was in bed with her. For me, the norm has been being with women in relationships, rather than the other way around.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
I was a boy friend of a woman in relationship who I actually was in love with, and she was going to leave him. 3 months later she still not managed to kick him out of her house, and I left her. They still live together, and have a daughter at the same age of the years since I left her.

Not a situation I was comfortable with, even sex was great.

Maybe he was and still is a cuck? When they spoke on phone, she was short worded, and sounded angry at him, no love, just like he bothered her, and was annoying

The majority of guys I’ve fucked over the years have been married or in a relationship. It doesn’t bother me in the slightest. I’m not forcing them to cheat, that’s their choice. But I’m not looking to break up anyone’s relationship either. In my experience, there are lots of men out there, if they think they can get away with it without being caught out, will take the opportunity for a fuck on the side.
Lynn x

• Love
Reactions: SNJ_Dom
The majority of guys I’ve fucked over the years have been married or in a relationship. It doesn’t bother me in the slightest. I’m not forcing them to cheat, that’s their choice. But I’m not looking to break up anyone’s relationship either. In my experience, there are lots of men out there, if they think they can get away with it without being caught out, will take the opportunity for a fuck on the side.
Lynn x
💋

• Love
Reactions: Wannabecuck895
Five years ago, I got a job right out of college, at a marketing company. This is Melissa she was my first boss and mentor. When we first met, she told me I was the same age as her son. She had been married longer than I had been alive. my second year, I gained her confidence and started traveling, by my third year , me and Melissa started to travel a lot together on trips. Even though we had a 26-year-old age gap, we actually got along great. I actually became friends with her son, who was my age, and got close to her other two children and her husband as well. They would invite me to parties and family functions at the holidays because a lot of my family was out of town and I had moved when I got this job. The top 5 in the marketing team got a team building trip to Jamaica. Me and Melissa were the only two at our branch that got picked. The teambuilding was at a resort in Jamaica, Me and Melissa did a lot of things together the first few days, We decided to go on a booze cruise one night, Melissa had quite a bit to drink that night and she wasn’t a big drinker and to my surprise when we met people she told them that we were a couple, she thought it was funny to see their reactions. When we got back to our resort, we came to her room first we were both pretty drunk, As I dropped her off, she said no hug and kiss for your date, as we both laugh as I hugged her, As we broke, I want to give her a kiss kiss on the cheek, but for some reason she moved and looked at me, and I planted one right on her lips, it was quick, and I apologized. I told her I was trying to kiss her on the cheek., she said oh let’s try it again and I did it again laughing and this time she did the same thing but this time or lasted a little longer and then I felt her tongue slide into my, my hands dropped, and I come to her ass, and she phoned for the key to the room. She pulled me in. It didn’t take long before we were both naked and that she was giving me a blowjob., And it didn’t take me long to finally get a look at those beautiful tits as I sucked each one, I took my time as I gave each nipple, a good sucking this time I had inserted a couple of fingers to her soaking wet pussy to my surprise was clean shaven, the harder I sucked the fast she moved her hand up and down my cock, she didn’t told me to lie on my back, and she straddle me. She slowly covered above my car, and slowly lowered herself till I was deep in her. For the next five minutes, she would bounce slowly and continually getting quicker, what we call a jackhammer I was fucking her very quickly, She quickly got off and wanted me to fuck her from behind, her ass was a lot thicker than I thought, And every time I thrust into her, she forcefully met my throat with her ass, it didn’t take long for her to come for the first time, then I turned her over and started fucking her missionary, and that’s when she came again, it wasn’t more than a minute after that that I came deep inside. For the rest of that night ended up fucking three or four times. I went back to my room and we met up the next day for our teambuilding exercise.. j After it was over, I went back to my hotel room not too long after that there was a knock at the door, and Melissa came in and wasted a little time as we started the process back over again as we fucked all night again. The next day we had back home, where, for the next two years, we would fuck on all of our out-of-town trips. A year ago I got a promotion to another marketing branch, and moved away, our paths have crossed a couple of times on out-of-town business trips or jobs, And every time we would meet up and she would drain my balls. Funny thing about six weeks ago I was talking to A guy from our work, and evidently I wasn’t the only one that she mentored, he said there were three or four guys with the same story about her. I did bad about her son and husband. They were good dudes., but gosh damn could she fuck !!!

Attachments

• IMG_5519.jpeg
    IMG_5519.jpeg
    68.3 KB · Views: 87
Five years ago, I got a job right out of college, at a marketing company. This is Melissa she was my first boss and mentor. When we first met, she told me I was the same age as her son. She had been married longer than I had been alive. my second year, I gained her confidence and started traveling, by my third year , me and Melissa started to travel a lot together on trips. Even though we had a 26-year-old age gap, we actually got along great. I actually became friends with her son, who was my age, and got close to her other two children and her husband as well. They would invite me to parties and family functions at the holidays because a lot of my family was out of town and I had moved when I got this job. The top 5 in the marketing team got a team building trip to Jamaica. Me and Melissa were the only two at our branch that got picked. The teambuilding was at a resort in Jamaica, Me and Melissa did a lot of things together the first few days, We decided to go on a booze cruise one night, Melissa had quite a bit to drink that night and she wasn’t a big drinker and to my surprise when we met people she told them that we were a couple, she thought it was funny to see their reactions. When we got back to our resort, we came to her room first we were both pretty drunk, As I dropped her off, she said no hug and kiss for your date, as we both laugh as I hugged her, As we broke, I want to give her a kiss kiss on the cheek, but for some reason she moved and looked at me, and I planted one right on her lips, it was quick, and I apologized. I told her I was trying to kiss her on the cheek., she said oh let’s try it again and I did it again laughing and this time she did the same thing but this time or lasted a little longer and then I felt her tongue slide into my, my hands dropped, and I come to her ass, and she phoned for the key to the room. She pulled me in. It didn’t take long before we were both naked and that she was giving me a blowjob., And it didn’t take me long to finally get a look at those beautiful tits as I sucked each one, I took my time as I gave each nipple, a good sucking this time I had inserted a couple of fingers to her soaking wet pussy to my surprise was clean shaven, the harder I sucked the fast she moved her hand up and down my cock, she didn’t told me to lie on my back, and she straddle me. She slowly covered above my car, and slowly lowered herself till I was deep in her. For the next five minutes, she would bounce slowly and continually getting quicker, what we call a jackhammer I was fucking her very quickly, She quickly got off and wanted me to fuck her from behind, her ass was a lot thicker than I thought, And every time I thrust into her, she forcefully met my throat with her ass, it didn’t take long for her to come for the first time, then I turned her over and started fucking her missionary, and that’s when she came again, it wasn’t more than a minute after that that I came deep inside. For the rest of that night ended up fucking three or four times. I went back to my room and we met up the next day for our teambuilding exercise.. j After it was over, I went back to my hotel room not too long after that there was a knock at the door, and Melissa came in and wasted a little time as we started the process back over again as we fucked all night again. The next day we had back home, where, for the next two years, we would fuck on all of our out-of-town trips. A year ago I got a promotion to another marketing branch, and moved away, our paths have crossed a couple of times on out-of-town business trips or jobs, And every time we would meet up and she would drain my balls. Funny thing about six weeks ago I was talking to A guy from our work, and evidently I wasn’t the only one that she mentored, he said there were three or four guys with the same story about her. I did bad about her son and husband. They were good dudes., but gosh damn could she fuck !!!
She reminds me of Stiflers mom from American Pie or Mrs Robinson.. 😍

When i was younger and already married i had several plays with women i knew were married, the most risky one was with a women who was married to a work colleague i often worked with. She worked on the ambulances and i would go visit her and her work partner for a brew on nights if they were at their station, then we would go for a walk around the building.

As she wore an all in one green jump suit it was easy to get to her lovely small tits, she hadnt had kids so they were an A cup and very firm and often she would remove her bra knowing i was coming. Fucking her was easy too as it was a simple case of her unzipping and standing out of it, she was tall, slim and fit.

I even managed to get her to wear suspenders one evening for me.

I also went to her house as well on our days off.

He was a cock so i was not bothered about fucking his wife but it would have been awkward had he known.

Co incidently unknown to me another colleague was fucking my wife, the sexual fustration drove me to do the same .

I have felt up many women who i worked with who had steady boyfriends, this comes with working 7 nights in a row with them you do get close to some, a few i went further with until i became the boss, then i had to stop.

Then i was locked as my cuckoldress sought to commence semi feminizing me so that would have finished my plays completely anyway,

The last female i felt at work was in her early 20s very willing and happy for me to feel and suck her small A cup breasts, however i knew i had to stop for several reasons:

being the boss would have seen me sacked
i was in my late 40s and the final reason:
i was in a cage wearing female knickers!!