Real cuckolding question

Hello, I've already made an introduction post so I'm not going to rehash here.

Is it going to be difficult for my mistress and I to find a 3rd? FYI we are not currently looking. She's a dominant, I'm not entirely sure she wants to dominate the 3rd but she will not tolerate him dominating her. Is all this talk of dominating cuckoldresses the reality ofvthis lifestyle or is it dudes locked into their own fantasies? I'm new to this, she is not

My wife is dominant as well. Finding a right bull or boyfriend is not an easy task for us. But now, after 7 years, she has more than 10 boyfriends/ bulls. She picks them carefully and left some time to time.
She doesn't tolerate any dominance from them as well. But depending on the relationship, she is soft whit some and rough with some others. All of them know that she is dominant. Sometimes she humiliate me in front of them but won't allow them to do so. If they desire anything it should be through her and they do not allow to ask me directly.
This is the dynamic and through this, she shows her power to both of us.

My wife is dominant as well. Finding a right bull or boyfriend is not an easy task for us. But now, after 7 years, she has more than 10 boyfriends/ bulls. She picks them carefully and left some time to time.
She doesn't tolerate any dominance from them as well. But depending on the relationship, she is soft whit some and rough with some others. All of them know that she is dominant. Sometimes she humiliate me in front of them but won't allow them to do so. If they desire anything it should be through her and they do not allow to ask me directly.
This is the dynamic and through this, she shows her power to both of us.
Thanks for your response. I don't know what her past is but just the term Bull passes her off. She obviously associates it with cocky assholes. I don't think she will have issues finding men I'd just like to run point and get rid of the jerks so she doesn't have to deal with them.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
My wife is dominant and doesn't tolerate domination from boyfriends. But I have nothing to do with it.

It does make finding a potential boyfriend more difficult. But then again, many men are ready to submit to a FLR couple.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c