First time Couple to Couple

Well we are a more mature couple. We have been sexting with another couple for a couple of weeks. We decided to do a meet and greet. We met at a nice restaurant about 1/2 distance from each couple. Had a great lunch. All 4 of us got into my PU after lunch. Gals in back seat. Was not long they were rubbing each others nipples. Then the kissing sucking began. The other guy and I was very impressed. His wife ask me if I would like a turn with her. My wife did the same for him. It was a great first time meeting with them. First time my wife has ever kissed fondled and sucked another woman and visa veras. We had a great time. Motel room for next meeting soon.

Well we are a more mature couple. We have been sexting with another couple for a couple of weeks. We decided to do a meet and greet. We met at a nice restaurant about 1/2 distance from each couple. Had a great lunch. All 4 of us got into my PU after lunch. Gals in back seat. Was not long they were rubbing each others nipples. Then the kissing sucking began. The other guy and I was very impressed. His wife ask me if I would like a turn with her. My wife did the same for him. It was a great first time meeting with them. First time my wife has ever kissed fondled and sucked another woman and visa veras. We had a great time. Motel room for next meeting soon.
Let play

We enjoy mfm with a guy we know pretty often. One other guy once, another couple once.
Couple was on a cruise ship. 2nd to last night. Met them sunning by the pool, small talk, visiting, drinking. They had a bigger cabin, offered us to see it. More drinks in their cabin, sunning on their balcony. Wives get topless, no biggie really. Conversation turns to ... where have you gone topless... my wife, when drunk has lifted her shirt a few times, Harley, convertible cars, topless on beach, etc. Other wife similar experiences. I don't know how but other wife telling about how they had included another guy a few times. My drunk wife tells about our guy friend, turns out they're into the mfm deal sometimes, girls comparing stories. Hubby and me are like WTF? Somehow we're all naked. We end up doing each other's wife then our own on their bed. Was fun but only time we had done anything with another couple and was weird after. Him and I agreed we like the mfm better, good to watch then have a turn.
Wife and I enjoy with out friend because we know what to expect, can relax and enjoy, I'm sure it could be the same with another couple.

Well done… enjoy it!

Reactions: AndyCee777
We enjoy mfm with a guy we know pretty often. One other guy once, another couple once.
Couple was on a cruise ship. 2nd to last night. Met them sunning by the pool, small talk, visiting, drinking. They had a bigger cabin, offered us to see it. More drinks in their cabin, sunning on their balcony. Wives get topless, no biggie really. Conversation turns to ... where have you gone topless... my wife, when drunk has lifted her shirt a few times, Harley, convertible cars, topless on beach, etc. Other wife similar experiences. I don't know how but other wife telling about how they had included another guy a few times. My drunk wife tells about our guy friend, turns out they're into the mfm deal sometimes, girls comparing stories. Hubby and me are like WTF? Somehow we're all naked. We end up doing each other's wife then our own on their bed. Was fun but only time we had done anything with another couple and was weird after. Him and I agreed we like the mfm better, good to watch then have a turn.
Wife and I enjoy with out friend because we know what to expect, can relax and enjoy, I'm sure it could be the same with another couple.
Thanks for the reply. Our meet up was great. Back seat of my truck. Girl on girl first time my wife. Other lady big natural boobs. Enjoyed it and actually initiated it. Bug turn on for us guys. Then let us suck kiss fondle each other’s Wife. Great couple. Next day the other wife blocked us on FB. Husband said she was pushed to hard. LOL. Who knows what was in her head. Could have been a LTR. Bou not now. Oh well. I was impressed with how my wife was open to this.