A night of First

tjlove23

Couple
Verified
My wife and I have been married over 20 years and tonight was the second time we had a mfm threesome after a night out with her friend.

I could go I to details but a couple of things that took it over the top. It was hot as hell kissing her as he was fucking her. She even told me a few times during it that she loved me. That was probably the best. For the first time ever someone other than me went inside if her and i got to finish inside her directly after.

The best part is no one would ever suspect her doing anything like this.

My wife and I have been married over 20 years and tonight was the second time we had a mfm threesome after a night out with her friend.

I could go I to details but a couple of things that took it over the top. It was hot as hell kissing her as he was fucking her. She even told me a few times during it that she loved me. That was probably the best. For the first time ever someone other than me went inside if her and i got to finish inside her directly after.

The best part is no one would ever suspect her doing anything like this.
Congratulations it must of been a long time coming.

I too love it when I'm "Pounding" the Slut from behind her husband is kissing her.