First time ever...awesome but scary

I am 42 and wife is 37. Married for 12 yrs. I have had the fantasy for a while but never told her. A few months ago I discovered some nude photos on her phone along with sexy texts to a mutual friend of ours. He is 32, divorced, and used to work at my company. When he was married we used to go out to dinner with he and his wife, attended some ball games, and were generally friends.

In August, we attended a wedding of another co-worker and ran into this male friend. My wife got pretty drunk and flirty with him. The texts and pics between them happened soon afterward. I finally built up the courage to confront her this September. During the talk, which at times was argumentative, I finally admitted that it turned me on. She finally agreed that she wanted a threesome with me and him. We set up some rules and, after many more texts between him and her, he finally agreed to come over.

We set it up last Saturday (Nov 7) and had him over for dinner and cards. Long story short, we took him to bed and spitroasted her with me doing all the fucking while she gave him a blowjob. We laid around, had a few more drinks, then I got the chance to watch the two of them have sex in our bed. OMG it was intense on me... Sick, nervous, excited, and turned-on ALL at the same time. Sunday morning she and I had a long talk and agreed that it was awesome, but do not want to make it happen very often. She is gonna let me know when she wants it again... I am nervous that I have opened a door that I may not want to open, but I am already looking forward to the next time....but im very conflicted at the moment about how often we should let this happen.. Any advice? Nervous in the southwest.

Hi
That sounds pretty hot. I would like to try a threesome with my girlfriend. I feel I would get jealous and insecure that someone pleasures her more than I can. I love the thought of the hotwife lifestyle but I also feel that sense of jealousy.
Did you have any of those feelings during or afterwards? If so, did your wife show compassion, understanding and make you feel secure in you and your relationship? Sorry to pry. I'm just curious in the emotional side of this lifestyle.

I am 42 and wife is 37. Married for 12 yrs. I have had the fantasy for a while but never told her. A few months ago I discovered some nude photos on her phone along with sexy texts to a mutual friend of ours. He is 32, divorced, and used to work at my company. When he was married we used to go out to dinner with he and his wife, attended some ball games, and were generally friends.

In August, we attended a wedding of another co-worker and ran into this male friend. My wife got pretty drunk and flirty with him. The texts and pics between them happened soon afterward. I finally built up the courage to confront her this September. During the talk, which at times was argumentative, I finally admitted that it turned me on. She finally agreed that she wanted a threesome with me and him. We set up some rules and, after many more texts between him and her, he finally agreed to come over.

We set it up last Saturday (Nov 7) and had him over for dinner and cards. Long story short, we took him to bed and spitroasted her with me doing all the fucking while she gave him a blowjob. We laid around, had a few more drinks, then I got the chance to watch the two of them have sex in our bed. OMG it was intense on me... Sick, nervous, excited, and turned-on ALL at the same time. Sunday morning she and I had a long talk and agreed that it was awesome, but do not want to make it happen very often. She is gonna let me know when she wants it again... I am nervous that I have opened a door that I may not want to open, but I am already looking forward to the next time....but im very conflicted at the moment about how often we should let this happen.. Any advice? Nervous in the southwest.
Be cool with your emotions, talk about it in a loving positive way and you will hopefully get an honest conversation back.
You gave your wife an opportunity, she must have wanted sex with him anyway and may have done prior to this without you knowing.
I caught my wife having a casual affair with a single man, meeting once a month. After many discussions and mixed emotions, I let her continue seeing him no more than once a month and four years on it hasn’t changed. They meet for a night out, have drinks, go dancing, ending up at his home drunk and stay the night. She comes home the next morning ’fucked’ and very amorous for more sex. Our relationship is better and the sex is intense like it was before our children.
I’m envious you hit it straight off with a threesome...
if you are anxious about their relationship, I would keep it there at your home for now. The problem is if they want more than a casual meeting.

We are also very new to this and have just had our first experience. It was a roller coaster of emotions but I am excited by what happened and she is way beyond excited. She was horny the entire next day and couldn’t stop talking about. The fact that she enjoyed it so much is a little bit humiliating but also immensely arousing. Since the door is open now, I am going to take full advantage of it and have asked her to fuck him again today. I want her to embrace it and get the most amount of pleasure that she can.

Once this particular “door” is open, it’s hard to close, especially from a unilateral decision-making position.

In my experience, there’s what the two of you agree to (“rules,” frequency, etc.) which is largely superficial, there’s what she wants, and there’s what you want - none of these wants/needs necessarily have any overlap…

If your wife decides that sexual and intimate experiences with other men (whether or not you’re involved) are necessary, and you object, it creates problems for her, and for you. If her needs are that more frequent sex with other men is desirable, and you object, it creates problems… and so on.

In the end, what I’ve come to accept, and expect, is that my wife’s decisions are her own, and while I might influence them, she’s making her own rules. Personally, I find it erotic, sensual and hot that KK isn’t afraid to exercise her sexuality. Your milage may vary.

Keep it a rare occurrence and always be present. The intoxicating, mad rush of it will tempt you to encourage them to go deeper and deeper and make it ever more intimate between them but that path leads to ruin.

Reactions: bunnyandtim
Once this particular “door” is open, it’s hard to close, especially from a unilateral decision-making position.

In my experience, there’s what the two of you agree to (“rules,” frequency, etc.) which is largely superficial, there’s what she wants, and there’s what you want - none of these wants/needs necessarily have any overlap…

If your wife decides that sexual and intimate experiences with other men (whether or not you’re involved) are necessary, and you object, it creates problems for her, and for you. If her needs are that more frequent sex with other men is desirable, and you object, it creates problems… and so on.

In the end, what I’ve come to accept, and expect, is that my wife’s decisions are her own, and while I might influence them, she’s making her own rules. Personally, I find it erotic, sensual and hot that KK isn’t afraid to exercise her sexuality. Your milage may vary.

Very well stated and I agree. The pussy belongs to my wife. She decides who gets to enjoy it and when and where. We have had many discussions about how we live our lifestyle and Kate is always considerate of my feelings but it is always her decision.

good communication is the key to making it work, If you have that she should be allowed to have him whenever she wants as long as she always ends up back in your bed. We have done this for years and it has made our relationship deeper and more intense.

I agree communication is the BIGGEST thing you two can do as a couple. Transparency and not hiding anything from each other. When my bulls and I are having sex I can always look over at my husband (stroking himself) with the biggest smile on my face. Knowing he's encouraged me to become a hotwife is exciting in itself. Having him watch me with my horse hung bulls is the cake, him cleaning up is the icing on the cake.

We are also very new to this and have just had our first experience. It was a roller coaster of emotions but I am excited by what happened and she is way beyond excited. She was horny the entire next day and couldn’t stop talking about. The fact that she enjoyed it so much is a little bit humiliating but also immensely arousing. Since the door is open now, I am going to take full advantage of it and have asked her to fuck him again today. I want her to embrace it and get the most amount of pleasure that she can.
Is this guy well hung, if he if that would go a long way toward why she enjoyed it so much

Last edited:
My hotwife is considerate of my feelings, but in the end I'm merely a bystander as she says "she who has the pussy is in charge". Fortunately we're on the same page as she wants to have sex with other men and I want her to, I like to watch and she likes when I watch.

But I will say it didn't start that way, not only weren't we on the same page we weren't even in the same book.

Good luck and remember to fasten your seat belt, it's a real roller coaster ride.

From another view---Did not start until age 60's-. Until you see another man possess your wife, body, soul, and all she can give to a man, emotion is just a word-Still attractive, that is her in the icon, she has enjoyed a lot of men, and we have embraced the life style as much as possible. I love to see another man's "life" flowing out of MY property-----

Reactions: robandkate
Any updates? Did it happen again??
Yes, we have had our "Friend" over two times since November. Awesome time both times. Once he came over and had dinner and drinks, watched some netflix with us, then without saying a word our friend and my wife excused themselves to the bedroom for about an hour. The 2nd time was during a recent snowstorm (we were in that big storm down south last week) our friend Mitch came over in the afternoon. We played cards for a few hours, had some drinks, and wound up in another MFM with my wife. I got to watch him cum on her face. It was crazy!! He is leaving for a few months so we are hoping to hookup again in the summer!!!!