First time I lick bull’s sperm from my wife pussy

I’ve always loved cleaning fresh cum out of my wife after we’ve played with other guys. Happily clean them both. Favourite position is under her in 69 as she’s being fucked. As soon as they’re done I’m cleaning them both without a doubt.
Even the straightest of bulls are very happy to pull straight of her and into my mouth or slide several times across my tongue.
Once he’s clean, I’ll always bury my tongue deep in her. She loves it and sits firmly on my mouth allowing me deep access with my tongue.
I never started out wanting to do that either.. but like most guys it eventuated to the point we love it and happens every time regardless of who’s fucking her

Did you ever lick the bull’s sperm after he cum in your wife ? I did it for the first time. I have been doing cuckold lifestyle for a while and the bull is my employee. He is a white guy with big cock. Because he is employee, there is something humiliating for me to watch him fuck my wife. I refuse to lick his cum. I never do that because I think im still his boss. However, today I lick his cum for the first time and honestly, my wife love it alot and she actually get very hard. Today, after he finish with my wife, he had to go because he got emergency. When he gone, his cum is all over my wife’s vagina and butthole, I dont know why I lick it and my wife love it a lot. She moan and want me to lick. I just want to make my wife feel good and I did lick. Lol honestly it is not really humiliating if the bull isnt there
Mate FOOLING GENINUE USERS with your FAKE STORIES, be GENINUE AND TELL YOUR REAL LIFE STORIES. Fantasies are for an other Thread

Reactions: cliff99
I've licked plenty of women after I finished. When I realized how they LOVE it I was good with it.
Years ago I had a mostly sex only girl friend, she'd come over around 10, we'd get it on for a while, she'd leave. I knew she had a boyfriend, all good. I found out they would go out then have sex at his place...then she'd stop by my place after. I was pissed off...hell she'd stop by, we'd make out, get naked, I'd lick her till she came then we'd fuck. I just thought she was horny for me and was super wet. I was sick about it for a week. I got over it.
Present day, wife and I enjoy mfm with a guy we know. Him or me has no problem licking her after we do her. We don't lap it out of her but we do lick her clit and she LOVES it, that's why we do it.

Last edited:
Kaden, throughout our marriage, I loved using my tongue to make love to my wife's anus and vagina after her lover finished inside her. She loves it, as do I. Frequently, I would also clean my wife after I finished inside her. It's something an earlier girlfriend taught me and I've always done it, to the surprise of some of my girlfriends who had never had a man go down on them. We just feel that when two men and a woman are together, or when a wife is having sex with a lover with hubby's knowledge, everything is on the table. As an example, my wife told me she wanted to see me suck a man's cock, it was her fantasy. So after she told me that, I began cleaning her lover after he finished in her, then I cleaned her. This helped him get hard again, for her. I also brought him to orgasm this way when my wife was on her period. She watched, Hitachi in hand.
I love tonguing my wife better after she has fresh sperm inside her. I even love it when her lover has cum over her back and buttocks and I clean it off her whilst kissing her neck down her spine, ass before putting my tongue inside her ass and vagina pushing in as far as I can go. Love her scent and taste absolutely beautiful.

For my girlfriend it was more awkward for her then for me that I licked her boyfriend's semen out of her. It was the first time apart from pegging that she saw me doing something that standard straight guys do not do normally. I t gave her a feeling of guilt that I was being so submitted to her and him also through he fact I was licking his sperm.

Reactions: marx