First Time in Bude (Cornwall)

So…

Mike has well and truly made me a naughty woman!!! We met in Shrewsbury as planned, hubby dressed me before I went out and I had also been to the beautician in the afternoon. So I headed out wearing a tight knee length dress with the most yummy lingerie from Boux Avenue. Hubby came with me.

We met up in a bar and had a drink, Mike kissed me really nicely and hubby held my hand. Amazing feeling. Hubby then left us to it and we had dinner, all the time Mike rubbing my legs and when he found I had hold ups on he seemed to get even more excited. My thong was soaked and so pointlessly small that he soon had his fingers me as we had dinner! Never done that before either!!

taxi to his house. Kissing like teenagers and his hands all over me. I liked it when he slowly pushed me down though, and held
My head as he pushed his cock into my mouth and I loved sucking him - I wanted him to cum for Me, but he had other plans. Dress came off, undies stayed on. And he fucked me so very hard. Just amazing. The night went along those lines and in the morning we showered together too. And then he fucked me one more time in his kitchen.

Hubby picked me up and took me home. I wanted another shower but he wouldn’t let me. He pushed me onto the bed and put his mouth on my pussy, pulling the soaked thong to the side. He was wanking too - and as he licked me I heard him groan and he came all over his hand. A shame as I wanted him to fuck me.

anyway, we cuddled loads and held each other close. Last night we fucked properly and passionately. And this morning. And this afternoon.

I have also not taken the morning after pill yet. More later xxxx
Sounds like a wonderful night and don't worry I'm sure there will be plenty more where hubby fucks you too. He was just too excited at getting you back full of Mike's cum which is understandable xx

So…

Mike has well and truly made me a naughty woman!!! We met in Shrewsbury as planned, hubby dressed me before I went out and I had also been to the beautician in the afternoon. So I headed out wearing a tight knee length dress with the most yummy lingerie from Boux Avenue. Hubby came with me.

We met up in a bar and had a drink, Mike kissed me really nicely and hubby held my hand. Amazing feeling. Hubby then left us to it and we had dinner, all the time Mike rubbing my legs and when he found I had hold ups on he seemed to get even more excited. My thong was soaked and so pointlessly small that he soon had his fingers me as we had dinner! Never done that before either!!

taxi to his house. Kissing like teenagers and his hands all over me. I liked it when he slowly pushed me down though, and held
My head as he pushed his cock into my mouth and I loved sucking him - I wanted him to cum for Me, but he had other plans. Dress came off, undies stayed on. And he fucked me so very hard. Just amazing. The night went along those lines and in the morning we showered together too. And then he fucked me one more time in his kitchen.

Hubby picked me up and took me home. I wanted another shower but he wouldn’t let me. He pushed me onto the bed and put his mouth on my pussy, pulling the soaked thong to the side. He was wanking too - and as he licked me I heard him groan and he came all over his hand. A shame as I wanted him to fuck me.

anyway, we cuddled loads and held each other close. Last night we fucked properly and passionately. And this morning. And this afternoon.

I have also not taken the morning after pill yet. More later xxxx
Your hubby reacted exactly as I would have. I would have wanted to taste that other guy.

A trip into town was needed as my planning was clearly crap, a pack of three was not enough as it turned out and I had the choice of a final morning fuck without a condom or no fuck at all. I chose the former. Hubby had the snip a while ago and I did not want a surprise so the joys of the morning after pill...

Dinner at our place was the start point, Mike rocked up at 7 and looked great...and smelled great too. I do love a decent smelling man. Wine and conversation flowed and we just seems to start kissing on the sofa...hubby was opposite and smiling throughout. I only had on a small strapped summer dress and it wasn’t long before four hands were inside touching me. My nipples love attention and I was so horny...the boys were soon naked too. Mike was a little bigger than hubby, but not massive. But enough to fill my mouth nicely I confess. I asked hubby to sit back and watch which he did, and then my thong came off and I was treated to a long and orgasm filled tonguing session from Mike. God he is good with his tongue. Hubby brought a condom to me and then I was more than ready to ride him. I was staring at hubby, being fucked by Mike and in absolute heaven. No marathon sex though, and soon enough Mike filled the rubber...which he kindly emptied on my boobs. Yummy, never done that before. And then I was fucked very hard by hubby who filled my pussy in no time.

then bed. Much the same again, although Mike did not seem to mind his tongue on hubby’s cum which I found surprising but amazing. And then again in the middle of the night, albeit only Mike fucked me as hubby got carried away with his wanking.

this morning was the best. Mike wanted to get back to his kids (and mum) so we got up early and had a quick coffee. And a goodbye kiss that started round 4. I wanted him to cum in my mouth as we had no rubbers left, but hubby said to fuck him...so I did, and he lasted even less time, but it felt so much better. I had an orgasm first, then Mike filled me with what felt like a load of cum. Even better, hubby then turned me over and fucked me too and came in me as well.

So amazing. Not as exciting as many of the threads on here, but for me it was just brilliant. I feel so wanted and sexy. Hubby also grinning! I have never had such a wet pussy either...a bit embarrassing earlier as I was sure I could feel it still leaking out...bigger knickers next time. Xxx
Just as exciting, if not more, as the other accounts.

A trip into town was needed as my planning was clearly crap, a pack of three was not enough as it turned out and I had the choice of a final morning fuck without a condom or no fuck at all. I chose the former. Hubby had the snip a while ago and I did not want a surprise so the joys of the morning after pill...

Dinner at our place was the start point, Mike rocked up at 7 and looked great...and smelled great too. I do love a decent smelling man. Wine and conversation flowed and we just seems to start kissing on the sofa...hubby was opposite and smiling throughout. I only had on a small strapped summer dress and it wasn’t long before four hands were inside touching me. My nipples love attention and I was so horny...the boys were soon naked too. Mike was a little bigger than hubby, but not massive. But enough to fill my mouth nicely I confess. I asked hubby to sit back and watch which he did, and then my thong came off and I was treated to a long and orgasm filled tonguing session from Mike. God he is good with his tongue. Hubby brought a condom to me and then I was more than ready to ride him. I was staring at hubby, being fucked by Mike and in absolute heaven. No marathon sex though, and soon enough Mike filled the rubber...which he kindly emptied on my boobs. Yummy, never done that before. And then I was fucked very hard by hubby who filled my pussy in no time.

then bed. Much the same again, although Mike did not seem to mind his tongue on hubby’s cum which I found surprising but amazing. And then again in the middle of the night, albeit only Mike fucked me as hubby got carried away with his wanking.

this morning was the best. Mike wanted to get back to his kids (and mum) so we got up early and had a quick coffee. And a goodbye kiss that started round 4. I wanted him to cum in my mouth as we had no rubbers left, but hubby said to fuck him...so I did, and he lasted even less time, but it felt so much better. I had an orgasm first, then Mike filled me with what felt like a load of cum. Even better, hubby then turned me over and fucked me too and came in me as well.

So amazing. Not as exciting as many of the threads on here, but for me it was just brilliant. I feel so wanted and sexy. Hubby also grinning! I have never had such a wet pussy either...a bit embarrassing earlier as I was sure I could feel it still leaking out...bigger knickers next time. Xxx
How fantastic. I bet hubby will be wanking a lot.

Just had to tell you all... Yesterday afternoon was blustery but lovely down on the beach. For anyone reading this in Cornwall you will know it is a pretty miserable morning outside...but inside it has been amazing. We have been wanting to play for so long and had some issues along the way, but fate played its part. Hubby was surfing yesterday afternoon and I got chatting to another chap who was watching his kids swimming in the sea pool, he was with his mum too. So we got on well...so much so that when hubby finally reappeared I asked if we could have him join us for dinner at our house. Details if you want them to follow, but suffice to say Mike has just left...hubby is showering and I am lying in bed feeling incredibly well fucked and loved. Amazing. Smiles all round. Just the small matter of a chemist visit this morning!! Xxx
Thank you for sharing. I thoroughly enjoyed your account of how you became a hotwife. The descriptions of your feeling's as it happened and after is very well written. Especially the unprotected bareback sex and how you handled the pregnancy fear. Very well done. Also pleased to see you didn't forget hubby, describing his feelings and reactions as well. He obviously enjoyed his cuckolding.

Thank you again and I hope you have had many more wonderful experiences since then. I for one would love to hear about some of them. It is great to hear these stories from the wife's point of view.