First Time in Bude (Cornwall)

Sportyandnaughty

Just had to tell you all... Yesterday afternoon was blustery but lovely down on the beach. For anyone reading this in Cornwall you will know it is a pretty miserable morning outside...but inside it has been amazing. We have been wanting to play for so long and had some issues along the way, but fate played its part. Hubby was surfing yesterday afternoon and I got chatting to another chap who was watching his kids swimming in the sea pool, he was with his mum too. So we got on well...so much so that when hubby finally reappeared I asked if we could have him join us for dinner at our house. Details if you want them to follow, but suffice to say Mike has just left...hubby is showering and I am lying in bed feeling incredibly well fucked and loved. Amazing. Smiles all round. Just the small matter of a chemist visit this morning!! Xxx

Just had to tell you all... Yesterday afternoon was blustery but lovely down on the beach. For anyone reading this in Cornwall you will know it is a pretty miserable morning outside...but inside it has been amazing. We have been wanting to play for so long and had some issues along the way, but fate played its part. Hubby was surfing yesterday afternoon and I got chatting to another chap who was watching his kids swimming in the sea pool, he was with his mum too. So we got on well...so much so that when hubby finally reappeared I asked if we could have him join us for dinner at our house. Details if you want them to follow, but suffice to say Mike has just left...hubby is showering and I am lying in bed feeling incredibly well fucked and loved. Amazing. Smiles all round. Just the small matter of a chemist visit this morning!! Xxx
Sound very wonderful. Did you take any memories to share?

A trip into town was needed as my planning was clearly crap, a pack of three was not enough as it turned out and I had the choice of a final morning fuck without a condom or no fuck at all. I chose the former. Hubby had the snip a while ago and I did not want a surprise so the joys of the morning after pill...

Dinner at our place was the start point, Mike rocked up at 7 and looked great...and smelled great too. I do love a decent smelling man. Wine and conversation flowed and we just seems to start kissing on the sofa...hubby was opposite and smiling throughout. I only had on a small strapped summer dress and it wasn’t long before four hands were inside touching me. My nipples love attention and I was so horny...the boys were soon naked too. Mike was a little bigger than hubby, but not massive. But enough to fill my mouth nicely I confess. I asked hubby to sit back and watch which he did, and then my thong came off and I was treated to a long and orgasm filled tonguing session from Mike. God he is good with his tongue. Hubby brought a condom to me and then I was more than ready to ride him. I was staring at hubby, being fucked by Mike and in absolute heaven. No marathon sex though, and soon enough Mike filled the rubber...which he kindly emptied on my boobs. Yummy, never done that before. And then I was fucked very hard by hubby who filled my pussy in no time.

then bed. Much the same again, although Mike did not seem to mind his tongue on hubby’s cum which I found surprising but amazing. And then again in the middle of the night, albeit only Mike fucked me as hubby got carried away with his wanking.

this morning was the best. Mike wanted to get back to his kids (and mum) so we got up early and had a quick coffee. And a goodbye kiss that started round 4. I wanted him to cum in my mouth as we had no rubbers left, but hubby said to fuck him...so I did, and he lasted even less time, but it felt so much better. I had an orgasm first, then Mike filled me with what felt like a load of cum. Even better, hubby then turned me over and fucked me too and came in me as well.

So amazing. Not as exciting as many of the threads on here, but for me it was just brilliant. I feel so wanted and sexy. Hubby also grinning! I have never had such a wet pussy either...a bit embarrassing earlier as I was sure I could feel it still leaking out...bigger knickers next time. Xxx

A trip into town was needed as my planning was clearly crap, a pack of three was not enough as it turned out and I had the choice of a final morning fuck without a condom or no fuck at all. I chose the former. Hubby had the snip a while ago and I did not want a surprise so the joys of the morning after pill...

Dinner at our place was the start point, Mike rocked up at 7 and looked great...and smelled great too. I do love a decent smelling man. Wine and conversation flowed and we just seems to start kissing on the sofa...hubby was opposite and smiling throughout. I only had on a small strapped summer dress and it wasn’t long before four hands were inside touching me. My nipples love attention and I was so horny...the boys were soon naked too. Mike was a little bigger than hubby, but not massive. But enough to fill my mouth nicely I confess. I asked hubby to sit back and watch which he did, and then my thong came off and I was treated to a long and orgasm filled tonguing session from Mike. God he is good with his tongue. Hubby brought a condom to me and then I was more than ready to ride him. I was staring at hubby, being fucked by Mike and in absolute heaven. No marathon sex though, and soon enough Mike filled the rubber...which he kindly emptied on my boobs. Yummy, never done that before. And then I was fucked very hard by hubby who filled my pussy in no time.

then bed. Much the same again, although Mike did not seem to mind his tongue on hubby’s cum which I found surprising but amazing. And then again in the middle of the night, albeit only Mike fucked me as hubby got carried away with his wanking.

this morning was the best. Mike wanted to get back to his kids (and mum) so we got up early and had a quick coffee. And a goodbye kiss that started round 4. I wanted him to cum in my mouth as we had no rubbers left, but hubby said to fuck him...so I did, and he lasted even less time, but it felt so much better. I had an orgasm first, then Mike filled me with what felt like a load of cum. Even better, hubby then turned me over and fucked me too and came in me as well.

So amazing. Not as exciting as many of the threads on here, but for me it was just brilliant. I feel so wanted and sexy. Hubby also grinning! I have never had such a wet pussy either...a bit embarrassing earlier as I was sure I could feel it still leaking out...bigger knickers next time. Xxx
Lovely telling of a hot encounter! I love that you started with condoms but when you ran out hubby wanted Mike to fuck you anyway. I bet it really turned him when Mike filled you with his cum and it does feel so much better doesn't it.
I'm really glad it was such a good experience for you after your disappointment last time.
Now you've had bareback sex you have to decide whether you want to go down that route again.
As you're obviously not on regular contraception it might be good to be prepared and have a morning after pill with you anyway because it's so easy to get carried away in the heat of the moment and even if you planned on covered sex you can end up taking it bare - as you discovered.
Either way, I'm really happy you had such a good time and hope it will just the start of many adventures you and hubby have with other guys.
Lynn xx

Sounds like a good day to me! :))))))

Reactions: ray28
Lovely telling of a hot encounter! I love that you started with condoms but when you ran out hubby wanted Mike to fuck you anyway. I bet it really turned him when Mike filled you with his cum and it does feel so much better doesn't it.
I'm really glad it was such a good experience for you after your disappointment last time.
Now you've had bareback sex you have to decide whether you want to go down that route again.
As you're obviously not on regular contraception it might be good to be prepared and have a morning after pill with you anyway because it's so easy to get carried away in the heat of the moment and even if you planned on covered sex you can end up taking it bare - as you discovered.
Either way, I'm really happy you had such a good time and hope it will just the start of many adventures you and hubby have with other guys.
Lynn xx
You are right Lynn...it felt so much better without and the feel of another man filling me with cum was mind blowing, especially as hubby was watching the whole thing and clearly turned on by it too. I loved bareback, but am slightly nervous about doing it again. But I think my pussy might rule my head...so need to plan better! I have taken the pill now and have a spare, just in case! We are heading into town for dinner shortly, so if there are any good looking chaps in Bude then look out for a very happy lady wearing tight wet look trousers and a see through blouse...albeit my pussy is a touch tender this evening so not sure she needs anymore energetic fun.
Hubby has been like a dog on heat all day though so I am hoping to get a bit of gentle loving later on! And he chose my undies for this evening so am sure he will enjoy them later on. Hope all well with you Lynn? Xxxxx

Nothing like a unplanned surprise overnight fuck party . Very well told

You are right Lynn...it felt so much better without and the feel of another man filling me with cum was mind blowing, especially as hubby was watching the whole thing and clearly turned on by it too. I loved bareback, but am slightly nervous about doing it again. But I think my pussy might rule my head...so need to plan better! I have taken the pill now and have a spare, just in case! We are heading into town for dinner shortly, so if there are any good looking chaps in Bude then look out for a very happy lady wearing tight wet look trousers and a see through blouse...albeit my pussy is a touch tender this evening so not sure she needs anymore energetic fun.
Hubby has been like a dog on heat all day though so I am hoping to get a bit of gentle loving later on! And he chose my undies for this evening so am sure he will enjoy them later on. Hope all well with you Lynn? Xxxxx
That's the problem, your head says no to bareback but in the moment all that can so easily go out the window so best to have a back up. But you have to do what you're comfortable with.
I can understand why hubby is on heat after seeing you getting fucked.
Whether your pussy gets anymore attention tonight, might depend on how much you drink lol.
Anyway I'm just pleased you both enjoyed the experience xx

We are both so turned on that we are sat in a pub right now and reading your comments together...dinner was good, and the Pinot flowing! Think playtime might be sooner than I thought as I am feeling horny, and judging by the bulge in hubby’s trousers think he is too. Lynn, wine talking but wish you were here, could do with a gentle licking! Xxxxx

We are both so turned on that we are sat in a pub right now and reading your comments together...dinner was good, and the Pinot flowing! Think playtime might be sooner than I thought as I am feeling horny, and judging by the bulge in hubby’s trousers think he is too. Lynn, wine talking but wish you were here, could do with a gentle licking! Xxxxx
Mmmmm lovely idea xx but it sounds like you are both going to be just fine tonight without me. Enjoy the sexual high you're on right now. We still get the same buzz after doing this for years - that's what's so wonderful, you get the fun of playing and then afterwards you can't keep your hands off each other xx

So glad you had a nice time and that you were well fucked!! You deserve that!! I'd love to hear the details!!

It was an amazing experience... Loved that it was absolutely spontaneous and although I feel slightly bad I really did enjoy the feel of Mike without any protection. Turned the horny dial to 10!!!!
Mmmmm lovely idea xx but it sounds like you are both going to be just fine tonight without me. Enjoy the sexual high you're on right now. We still get the same buzz after doing this for years - that's what's so wonderful, you get the fun of playing and then afterwards you can't keep your hands off each other xx
Yes that’s truly amazing,doing it for years,the more you get the more you want. Love it

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
it felt so much better without and the feel of another man filling me with cum was mind blowing, especially as hubby was watching the whole thing and clearly turned on by it too
More exciting for the man too, knowing you're shooting your seed deep into another man's wife. The only time I've been watched, the husband was so excited seeing it that he came hard with a loud groan. Did Mike know you were completely unprotected too?

Did you manage to find the nudist area in the dunes just outside Bude? It is many years since I was there with my exwife and an lot of fun was to be had in the dunes, especially with the "Surfer dudes" as they called themselves. They were what we now call backpackers camping out in the dunes

That's the problem, your head says no to bareback but in the moment all that can so easily go out the window so best to have a back up. But you have to do what you're comfortable with.
I can understand why hubby is on heat after seeing you getting fucked.
Whether your pussy gets anymore attention tonight, might depend on how much you drink lol.
Anyway I'm just pleased you both enjoyed the experience xx
Or circumstances can lead to completely forgetting about condoms at all. Some years ago Mary had some issues and had to stop taking the pill for a bit while the doc tried to figure it out.

Anyways she a business trip coming up, no real plans to play with others so she has no brought condoms along. She was visiting another location of her company.

They arranged to have one of their security staff drive her around (to and from airport, to and from offices each day). Nice young black man. They hit it off, not sexual hear really, just got along well.

The 2nd to last day waiting at this intersection where a couple of multi-lane very busy roads met a tractor trailer truck hit a car that had run a red light. Like a scene out of a movie, the car was smashed towards them at the end it somehow managed to go just airborne enough to clear their hood and changed direction enough that it did not land on the cabin of their car. Thankfully nobody in any vehicle was killed but the cars passenger was pretty hurt.

Even with the wait to give info to the police by time they got to the hotel they were still a bit shook up. Mary especially. He walked her back to hotel room. Inside room she felt she really needed a hug (nothing sexual going on in her head). So they hugged, she even cried for a minute, she told me she had no idea how it happened. Suddenly they were kissing, she had no rational thoughts going and completely forgot about a condom or that she was off birth control...that is until as she was cumming hard again she felt him throb and the warmth of his cum inside her.

Now we did not do not have any sort of fantasy about her getting pregnant by another. And part of her mind did panic , but another part was telling her she had needed comfort and release and this she had both.
A nervous couple of weeks followed, but thankfully no pregnancy.

More exciting for the man too, knowing you're shooting your seed deep into another man's wife. The only time I've been watched, the husband was so excited seeing it that he came hard with a loud groan. Did Mike know you were completely unprotected too?
He did! But that didn’t stop us! Both boys seemed to get very excited when he asked if he could cum in me and we both said yes! Hubby and I cannot keep our hands of each other since, and I have still got an epic smile!! Xx

Did you manage to find the nudist area in the dunes just outside Bude? It is many years since I was there with my exwife and an lot of fun was to be had in the dunes, especially with the "Surfer dudes" as they called themselves. They were what we now call backpackers camping out in the dunes
Haven’t found those delights yet! Love Bude and now have even more happy memories!! Xxx

Reactions: Lynnandhubby