First time my GF and her friend cucked me with a BBC

Syslay

Couple
Gonna be a long story, every word is 100% true and got us into the lifestyle.

Gf and I went through a rocky part of our relationship in the first year. She ended up going to a party and our boss at work convinced her to fuck a black guy (who we also worked with). She was drinking and was really sorry about it. It almost ruined the relationship but I forgave her and over the years it became a secret turn-on of mine. She later told me how the guy took her to the back of his van and fucked her doggystyle for an hour straight and had the biggest dick she'd ever seen even in pictures. Dude was built with dreads and he was a really cool guy honestly. It's been 10 years and I still think of that night and jerk off about it.

Kept my secret for about 4 years but then we were drinking at our place with 2 of her girlfriends. One of her friends showed her a pic of this guy she was fucking, and they thought I wasn't paying attention. They started talking about how hot he was and how they all wanted to fuck him etc. etc. So, I snuck behind them talking and saw a quick glimpse of a shirtless black dude on her friends phone. We kept drinking and I got the courage enough later to tell her about my fantasy of watching her with other guys and how I thought that would be the hottest thing in the world. Told her about how I thought of her cheating on me with our coworker and told her I heard her and her friends talking about the black dude on her friends phone.

She was a little unsure if I was serious or not, but she said that it was something she'd do that night. Fast forward about a week and she told me she was ready to try it and we got on tinder and stuff and none of that really panned out, we weren't really sure what we were doing or looking for. She ended up meeting a guy named Markeece at a bar and told me about how she got his number, and he was really hot etc. etc. So I told her to set it up. A couple days later I was at work and she texted me that her friend, Hallie, and her had been drinking with Markeece and he kissed her. He knew she had a boyfriend and didn't care. She told me they both made out with him at the bar and invited him back to our apt. She told me that he wanted to have a threesome with her and her friend. My heart was pounding so hard and I had a rock hard cock for the next two hours of work, thinking about what they were doing.

I wasn't sure the guy would be cool with me watching or anything or if he even knew anything but my gf told me he knew I was coming home from work so he was cool with me being there. I honestly think he thought I'd be participating and was he was ok with that. Found out the next day that the whole time they were hanging out without me in the apartment that all three of them had been drinking and fooling around. My girlfriend told me that at one point she had her hands down his pants while she made out with Hallie.

I walked into my apt and my gf and Hallie (both 23 at the time) and Markeece (who I found out was 30 at the time) were all chilling on the couch drinking patron and vodka. They had music playing on the TV. I told them I was super tired from work, but they could keep partying and I was a very hard sleeper and they wouldn't keep me up. Bedroom was upstairs and the way our staircase worked meant that if I sat at the top of the stairs I could look around the corner and see the entire living room and half the kitchen. So that was the plan. I was going to sit at the top of the stairs and watch this guy have a threesome with my gf and her friend.

About 20 min went bye and they finally started making out on the couch. He had a girl on either side of him and was alternating kissing them. My gf is kind of shy and isn't the one to take charge... very submissive. But Hallie definitely isn't. Hallie was rubbing his crotch and playing with her tits etc. Eventually my gf ended up in between both of them and they took her shirt and bra off and both started sucking on her tits. My gf just leaned back on the couch and let them suck on her and touch her. I couldn't hear much but he asked her if she was sure that it was ok cause of her boyfriend (me... who had the biggest hard on of my life and was watching the whole thing). She told him that it was ok and she wanted him to fuck her. She started kissing him, took his shirt off and climbed on top of him. She shoved her chest in his face and they made out for a few more minutes.

He pushed her to the side on the couch and pulled my gfs pants off and pulled her panties to the side and started eating her out while Hallie pulled his pants down and sucked his dick. I couldn't get a good look at his dick at first but eventually I'd find out (according to him) that it was 9.5 inches. After a while he had my gf get on all fours over the arm of the couch. He slapped her ass and told her that she was going to get fucked better than she ever had. He started rubbing her pussy from the back while he groped her tits. Her friend was stroking his cock and making out with him. He gave my girlfriends ass another slap and positioned himself behind her. I could see how much she wanted it and that turned me on so much. I was trying not to cum so badly and it hadn't even started.

She started rubbing and grinding her ass on him and he finally put his hand on her lower back, pulled her panties to the side and slowly pushed his cock inside of her. Her friend was basically forgotten to be honest, she would play with my gfs tits and make out with the dude but Markeece was all in on my gf. My quiet innocent gamer girlfriend just closed her eyes and bit her lip and tried not to moan as he pushed inside of her. It didn't take long before he started slapping her ass again. Then he finally picked up the pace and she started bucking back on his hard dick. He fucked her like that for 45 min straight. At one point she had her ass so far in the air and her face down over the arm of the couch screaming "OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK" loud enough that if I was actually asleep it would have woke me up. I had never in my life seen her so into sex. She was moaning and clawing at the couch. She was basically facing my direction at that time so I could see her tits moving and all of her facial expressions pretty well.

I was harder than I'd ever been sitting at the top of the stairs and trying not to blow my load. Eventually Hallie got bored with playing with herself and positioned herself in front of my gf and had her start eating her pussy while the dude fucked her. Was my gfs first time doing that also, she seemed a little reluctant to but then Markeece said something to her (I'm not sure what) and she pushed her head between Hallies thighs and within 15 seconds of that Hallie was calling my gf a slut and telling her to eat her pussy. Like I said her friend wasn't quite as shy as my girlfriend. A couple minutes later Hallie positioned herself underneath my gf 69 fashion while Markeece still fucked her. I'm pretty sure she was sucking his balls while he was pushing his giant dick inside my gf. He pulled out and my gf and her friend ate each other for a little longer.

They took a break after a while and had a few more drinks and made out a bit more. Both of them kept playing and sucking on my gfs tits and doing shots of patron. My gf was all over Markeece and was completely ignoring the fact that I existed at this point. I could tell she was so into it and that turned me on more than anything else. They were dancing naked in the living room to the music and doing body shots and touching each other.

Hallie got on his cock reverse cowgirl for a bit. Hallie had huge tits so that was a great view for me. But when she got off is when I finally realized that I couldn't hold it in much longer. I was about to cum harder than I ever had before. When her friend got off of his dick was the first time I got a good look at it. It was huge. The size of his forearm it looked like. That huge black dick was inside my gf for a very long time and it wasn't over. Hallie kept lifting herself completely off his giant black cock and dropping down on it. She literally looked at me at the top of the stairs and said. "This is the best dick either of us will ever have!" She gave me a huge smile as if to say 'that's what your gf wants to say'.

Hallie pulled my gf down to both of their knees in front of him and started sucking his dick. I couldn't see it, her back was to me but after seeing how huge he was I was amazed that she could even fit it in her mouth. She licked all the way from the bottom of his balls to the tip and put it in. She kept licking down the sides and he just leaned back and put his hands behind his head. After about 5 min she stopped and guided my gfs head down between his legs. She was reluctant, I could tell but eventually her head started bobbing up and down and that's the exact moment I blew my load. It seemed to last forever. I could not believe what was happening. My girlfriend. The love of my life. Had the biggest black dick I'd ever seen in her mouth. She sucked him off for so long. Way longer than she ever had with me. I just sat there and watched. So many different emotions that I wasn't sure what to do. Emotions that had never mixed together before.

They kept fucking in every position for at least 2 hours after that. She was moaning and saying things that I'd never heard her say in bed. Markeece never came. Not one time. Just kept going. After they had stopped for a while and drank a little more he asked them if he could cum in both of their mouths. They took another shot and got on their knees while he started jerking off over them. I watched my gf and her friend get covered with his cum. It was hard to see but they both licked his dick for a few minutes more.

It was over so I went to the bedroom and jerked off until I fell asleep. That night turned into one of the best nights of our life and now our sex life is great. I get to watch her filled by more huge black men than I ever had hoped for.

Attachments

• H0.jpg
    H0.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 463
  • 257543636_4693222904074622_908352257813260790_n.jpg
    257543636_4693222904074622_908352257813260790_n.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 412
  • h11.jpeg
    h11.jpeg
    472.6 KB · Views: 466
  • h8.jpg
    h8.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 472

Gf and I went through a rocky part of our relationship in the first year. She ended up going to a party and our boss at work convinced her to fuck a black guy (who we also worked with). She was drinking and was really sorry about it. It almost ruined the relationship but I forgave her and over the years it became a secret turn-on of mine. She later told me how the guy took her to the back of his van and fucked her doggystyle for an hour straight and had the biggest dick she'd ever seen even in pictures. Dude was built with dreads and he was a really cool guy honestly. It's been 10 years and I still think of that night and jerk off about it.

Kept my secret for about 4 years but then we were drinking at our place with 2 of her girlfriends. One of her friends showed her a pic of this guy she was fucking, and they thought I wasn't paying attention. They started talking about how hot he was and how they all wanted to fuck him etc. etc. So, I snuck behind them talking and saw a quick glimpse of a shirtless black dude on her friends phone. We kept drinking and I got the courage enough later to tell her about my fantasy of watching her with other guys and how I thought that would be the hottest thing in the world. Told her about how I thought of her cheating on me with our coworker and told her I heard her and her friends talking about the black dude on her friends phone.

She was a little unsure if I was serious or not, but she said that it was something she'd do that night. Fast forward about a week and she told me she was ready to try it and we got on tinder and stuff and none of that really panned out, we weren't really sure what we were doing or looking for. She ended up meeting a guy named Markeece at a bar and told me about how she got his number, and he was really hot etc. etc. So I told her to set it up. A couple days later I was at work and she texted me that her friend, Hallie, and her had been drinking with Markeece and he kissed her. He knew she had a boyfriend and didn't care. She told me they both made out with him at the bar and invited him back to our apt. She told me that he wanted to have a threesome with her and her friend. My heart was pounding so hard and I had a rock hard cock for the next two hours of work, thinking about what they were doing.

I wasn't sure the guy would be cool with me watching or anything or if he even knew anything but my gf told me he knew I was coming home from work so he was cool with me being there. I honestly think he thought I'd be participating and was he was ok with that. Found out the next day that the whole time they were hanging out without me in the apartment that all three of them had been drinking and fooling around. My girlfriend told me that at one point she had her hands down his pants while she made out with Hallie.

I walked into my apt and my gf and Hallie (both 23 at the time) and Markeece (who I found out was 30 at the time) were all chilling on the couch drinking patron and vodka. They had music playing on the TV. I told them I was super tired from work, but they could keep partying and I was a very hard sleeper and they wouldn't keep me up. Bedroom was upstairs and the way our staircase worked meant that if I sat at the top of the stairs I could look around the corner and see the entire living room and half the kitchen. So that was the plan. I was going to sit at the top of the stairs and watch this guy have a threesome with my gf and her friend.

About 20 min went bye and they finally started making out on the couch. He had a girl on either side of him and was alternating kissing them. My gf is kind of shy and isn't the one to take charge... very submissive. But Hallie definitely isn't. Hallie was rubbing his crotch and playing with her tits etc. Eventually my gf ended up in between both of them and they took her shirt and bra off and both started sucking on her tits. My gf just leaned back on the couch and let them suck on her and touch her. I couldn't hear much but he asked her if she was sure that it was ok cause of her boyfriend (me... who had the biggest hard on of my life and was watching the whole thing). She told him that it was ok and she wanted him to fuck her. She started kissing him, took his shirt off and climbed on top of him. She shoved her chest in his face and they made out for a few more minutes.

He pushed her to the side on the couch and pulled my gfs pants off and pulled her panties to the side and started eating her out while Hallie pulled his pants down and sucked his dick. I couldn't get a good look at his dick at first but eventually I'd find out (according to him) that it was 9.5 inches. After a while he had my gf get on all fours over the arm of the couch. He slapped her ass and told her that she was going to get fucked better than she ever had. He started rubbing her pussy from the back while he groped her tits. Her friend was stroking his cock and making out with him. He gave my girlfriends ass another slap and positioned himself behind her. I could see how much she wanted it and that turned me on so much. I was trying not to cum so badly and it hadn't even started.

She started rubbing and grinding her ass on him and he finally put his hand on her lower back, pulled her panties to the side and slowly pushed his cock inside of her. Her friend was basically forgotten to be honest, she would play with my gfs tits and make out with the dude but Markeece was all in on my gf. My quiet innocent gamer girlfriend just closed her eyes and bit her lip and tried not to moan as he pushed inside of her. It didn't take long before he started slapping her ass again. Then he finally picked up the pace and she started bucking back on his hard dick. He fucked her like that for 45 min straight. At one point she had her ass so far in the air and her face down over the arm of the couch screaming "OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK" loud enough that if I was actually asleep it would have woke me up. I had never in my life seen her so into sex. She was moaning and clawing at the couch. She was basically facing my direction at that time so I could see her tits moving and all of her facial expressions pretty well.

I was harder than I'd ever been sitting at the top of the stairs and trying not to blow my load. Eventually Hallie got bored with playing with herself and positioned herself in front of my gf and had her start eating her pussy while the dude fucked her. Was my gfs first time doing that also, she seemed a little reluctant to but then Markeece said something to her (I'm not sure what) and she pushed her head between Hallies thighs and within 15 seconds of that Hallie was calling my gf a slut and telling her to eat her pussy. Like I said her friend wasn't quite as shy as my girlfriend. A couple minutes later Hallie positioned herself underneath my gf 69 fashion while Markeece still fucked her. I'm pretty sure she was sucking his balls while he was pushing his giant dick inside my gf. He pulled out and my gf and her friend ate each other for a little longer.

They took a break after a while and had a few more drinks and made out a bit more. Both of them kept playing and sucking on my gfs tits and doing shots of patron. My gf was all over Markeece and was completely ignoring the fact that I existed at this point. I could tell she was so into it and that turned me on more than anything else. They were dancing naked in the living room to the music and doing body shots and touching each other.

Hallie got on his cock reverse cowgirl for a bit. Hallie had huge tits so that was a great view for me. But when she got off is when I finally realized that I couldn't hold it in much longer. I was about to cum harder than I ever had before. When her friend got off of his dick was the first time I got a good look at it. It was huge. The size of his forearm it looked like. That huge black dick was inside my gf for a very long time and it wasn't over. Hallie kept lifting herself completely off his giant black cock and dropping down on it. She literally looked at me at the top of the stairs and said. "This is the best dick either of us will ever have!" She gave me a huge smile as if to say 'that's what your gf wants to say'.

Hallie pulled my gf down to both of their knees in front of him and started sucking his dick. I couldn't see it, her back was to me but after seeing how huge he was I was amazed that she could even fit it in her mouth. She licked all the way from the bottom of his balls to the tip and put it in. She kept licking down the sides and he just leaned back and put his hands behind his head. After about 5 min she stopped and guided my gfs head down between his legs. She was reluctant, I could tell but eventually her head started bobbing up and down and that's the exact moment I blew my load. It seemed to last forever. I could not believe what was happening. My girlfriend. The love of my life. Had the biggest black dick I'd ever seen in her mouth. She sucked him off for so long. Way longer than she ever had with me. I just sat there and watched. So many different emotions that I wasn't sure what to do. Emotions that had never mixed together before.

They kept fucking in every position for at least 2 hours after that. She was moaning and saying things that I'd never heard her say in bed. Markeece never came. Not one time. Just kept going. After they had stopped for a while and drank a little more he asked them if he could cum in both of their mouths. They took another shot and got on their knees while he started jerking off over them. I watched my gf and her friend get covered with his cum. It was hard to see but they both licked his dick for a few minutes more.

It was over so I went to the bedroom and jerked off until I fell asleep. That night turned into one of the best nights of our life and now our sex life is great. I get to watch her filled by more huge black men than I ever had hoped for.
Nice looking young hot one .
Wished I old find one like her to fuck every day and into the night . I AM JUST SO FUCK HUNGRY ALL THE TIME

Gorgeous! Thank you

She is soooo sexy

Reactions: Syslay

actually this is a reposted story from another forum/user with different pics