First time shared

Oct 25, 2016
Wales
The night I first shared my wife

I'm sure many marriages get to the stage where there is still love, but you miss the passion , you miss seeing your wife full of lust, you miss the sexy girl that you married.
I had a stupidly sexy wife, a wife who adored me, a wife who had been totally loyal for 20 years, I had it all, but it just wasn't enough.
Even in her early 40s, she was still stunning , lovely slim body, long dark hair, and arse to die for, and a few sexy well placed tattoos , and boy did she always get men drooling over her.
She purposely kept herself sexy for me, feeling good about having a ' tramp stamp' tattoo on her back, keeping her pussy shaved smooth for me, but still, I yearned more...
It all started one night whilst I was fucking her, looking at her body thinking ' wow', and I just came out with it, " god babes, other men would love to fuck you"...
It turned her on , so I got around to asking if she wanted another cock, to telling her that I think she should let other men fuck her.
To say it went down like a lead balloon is an understatement , many weeks went by of questions , shock, doubting my love etc etc.
Eventually, she calmed down, and we spoke about joining a ' date site', just so she could look, maybe chat just for fun.
Well, she seemed intrigued, so I took a risk and set one up for her, did a profile as I knew she would do herself, and put a few pics of her on there... no face, nothing crude, but just enough to show who she was.
I did a short profile, stating she's a wife allowed to play with other men.
She was shocked when I showed her, but soon got interested when she saw how many men had left messages!.
She was soon chatting away, and over a month or so, got friendly with a younger guy, 10-15 years younger, all adventure type, covered head to toe in tattoos , and with a huge ring through his cock!.
To this day she doesn't know I deleted so many, but kept him on because I knew she would be drawn to his wild n free side.
Well, one night , the message came through, " can we meet?", I had to type yes for her, and we decided to press send together!.
It was a Saturday night, and as planned , I drove my wife to a nearby pub, parked up and waited.
Soon after , he parked near, so I went and had a chat, made a few jokes, then took him to introduce him to my wife.
We had a little chat, then I simply said " have fun you guys", and with that, I drove home , looking in the mirror as they walked into the pub.
When I got home , I paced up and down, looking at my watch for what seemed an eternity, until I received a text from my wife " we are on our way"...
I darted to the spare bedroom, as the deal was that they spend the night in our marital bed.
My heart was pounding , would he come back?, surely this won't happen!.
I hear the key in the door, I hear quite giggles and talking, jeez!, he's in our house!.
Then I hear footsteps coming up the stairs, two sets!, then I hear them go into our bedroom, and the door closing behind them, not closed completely though.
My door is directly opposite theirs, I hear talking, and almost childish giggling , then it all went quieter, just sounds of clothing ruffling , and sounds of kissing and moaning !
I confess, I was at my door , frozen to the spot, listening as hard as I could.
I could then hear clothes coming off, belts undoing , the sound of heavy jeans hitting the bedroom floor.
I knew they were in bed, I could hear the groans of pleasure as they were finding parts of eachothers bodies , and as I was given all the detail the next day, I was pretty spot on with how things unfolded!.
I knew things had gotten serious when the talking stopped , only to be replaced by kissing sounds, accompanied by his moans of pleasure, she was sucking his cock!.
A little while after that, it was my wife's turn to quietly moan.. he had spread her legs and was eating her cunt.
It was about then that the obvious dawned on me... what the hell had I done!, why was I giving my wife to another man?...I was filled with jealously, I wanted to run in and put a stop to it.... but I was too late...
The quiet was replaced by a constant movement of our bed... he was fucking my wife!, and instead of jealously , I felt turned on, my cock was rock hard!
I stood rooted to the spot, my hard cock in my hand as the pace quickened, now the sound of our headboard. ' thud thud thud ', my wife was getting fucked,and I was loving it!
He spend time fucking her from behind, he lay there as she rode his cock, as she ride his ring pierced cock bareback!..
He eventually mounted her and proceeded to fuck her, harder and harder, so hard that with the headboard banging and the sound our bed was making, I'm sure our neighbours were hearing my wife getting fucked hard , little did they know it wasn't me !
By now he was thrusting his bare cock deep hard and fast into my wife's tight shaven cunt, I could hear every thrust into her wet cunt,' shlop shlop shlop shlop shlop '...
I could hear her moan with pleasure as she came over his cock, all he did was fuck her harder and harder, and all I could do was stand there wanking furiously as I listened to the first guy to fuck her in over 20 years.
Eventually his pace got even quicker, her cunt was getting pounded , until he gave out a load groan, and his thrusts became slower and slower, until silence filled the house...he had just cum in my wife, filled her married cunt with his seed.... and I loved it, I was hooked there and then, and this turned out to be only the start of our adventures ....

What would you like to know?.
I'm just writing up our 2nd experience, but please be assured that I only write exactly how things happened, no fantasy writing here lol

I shared my wife fire the first time earlier this year. Alcohol was involved on my part and this has always been a fantasy of mine so when i started to suggest this again she finally said yes to try it. So the fun part about this is we found out she's pregnant so no risk of accidents and im guessing that's why she finally said yes. At first it was as fun as i imagined but then i started to sober up watching this hung black guy (about 8") pounding my wife on our bed. I didn't know what to do at first so i kept watching. When they actually took a break i asked if she wanted to stop but she said it was amazing trying her first black guy so i let them finish. They fucked for about 2 hours and he didn't cum in her which is what i asked but he did pull out and unload on her stomach and tits. To speed this up, she now had been fucking him regularly for almost 5 months now and loves every time they do. He also unloads in her every time now and im ok with it now. The first time she wanted me to watch how much cum was getting unloaded into her and it was a bit uneasy to watch at first especially with how much this guy cums at a time. I think i can say that i am a cuckold now and i do find it as fun as i initially thought it would be.

After i made my past earlier i told my pregnant wife and she thought it was funny. But then she says i have a confession to make. She says she's been fucking her black bf when Im in at work. it kinda surprised me but he did tell me her pussy is his now so i just shook it off. Then she tells me he let's 2 of his friends come over once or twice a week for the last few weeks to use her and leave her with a pussy full of their cum. I went from knowing and letting my wife have a fuck buddy while she's pregnant to finding out she's a fuck toy for these guys. Now I'm wondering once she has our baby if she'll keep fucking all 3 or maybe even let them get her pregnant. I'm not sure what i started here but i can see where its going now. I haven't got to fuck her in 3 months now but she's getting it from 3 hung black guys no telling how many times a week.

Reactions: Rigel
"I'm not sure what i started here but i can see where its going now."

I'm not so sure you can see where it is going.

You've been relegated to a non-member of the team but are paying for the team to play and whatever ensues.

Reactions: lovemywifeslutty
The night I first shared my wife

I'm sure many marriages get to the stage where there is still love, but you miss the passion , you miss seeing your wife full of lust, you miss the sexy girl that you married.
I had a stupidly sexy wife, a wife who adored me, a wife who had been totally loyal for 20 years, I had it all, but it just wasn't enough.
Even in her early 40s, she was still stunning , lovely slim body, long dark hair, and arse to die for, and a few sexy well placed tattoos , and boy did she always get men drooling over her.
She purposely kept herself sexy for me, feeling good about having a ' tramp stamp' tattoo on her back, keeping her pussy shaved smooth for me, but still, I yearned more...
It all started one night whilst I was fucking her, looking at her body thinking ' wow', and I just came out with it, " god babes, other men would love to fuck you"...
It turned her on , so I got around to asking if she wanted another cock, to telling her that I think she should let other men fuck her.
To say it went down like a lead balloon is an understatement , many weeks went by of questions , shock, doubting my love etc etc.
Eventually, she calmed down, and we spoke about joining a ' date site', just so she could look, maybe chat just for fun.
Well, she seemed intrigued, so I took a risk and set one up for her, did a profile as I knew she would do herself, and put a few pics of her on there... no face, nothing crude, but just enough to show who she was.
I did a short profile, stating she's a wife allowed to play with other men.
She was shocked when I showed her, but soon got interested when she saw how many men had left messages!.
She was soon chatting away, and over a month or so, got friendly with a younger guy, 10-15 years younger, all adventure type, covered head to toe in tattoos , and with a huge ring through his cock!.
To this day she doesn't know I deleted so many, but kept him on because I knew she would be drawn to his wild n free side.
Well, one night , the message came through, " can we meet?", I had to type yes for her, and we decided to press send together!.
It was a Saturday night, and as planned , I drove my wife to a nearby pub, parked up and waited.
Soon after , he parked near, so I went and had a chat, made a few jokes, then took him to introduce him to my wife.
We had a little chat, then I simply said " have fun you guys", and with that, I drove home , looking in the mirror as they walked into the pub.
When I got home , I paced up and down, looking at my watch for what seemed an eternity, until I received a text from my wife " we are on our way"...
I darted to the spare bedroom, as the deal was that they spend the night in our marital bed.
My heart was pounding , would he come back?, surely this won't happen!.
I hear the key in the door, I hear quite giggles and talking, jeez!, he's in our house!.
Then I hear footsteps coming up the stairs, two sets!, then I hear them go into our bedroom, and the door closing behind them, not closed completely though.
My door is directly opposite theirs, I hear talking, and almost childish giggling , then it all went quieter, just sounds of clothing ruffling , and sounds of kissing and moaning !
I confess, I was at my door , frozen to the spot, listening as hard as I could.
I could then hear clothes coming off, belts undoing , the sound of heavy jeans hitting the bedroom floor.
I knew they were in bed, I could hear the groans of pleasure as they were finding parts of eachothers bodies , and as I was given all the detail the next day, I was pretty spot on with how things unfolded!.
I knew things had gotten serious when the talking stopped , only to be replaced by kissing sounds, accompanied by his moans of pleasure, she was sucking his cock!.
A little while after that, it was my wife's turn to quietly moan.. he had spread her legs and was eating her cunt.
It was about then that the obvious dawned on me... what the hell had I done!, why was I giving my wife to another man?...I was filled with jealously, I wanted to run in and put a stop to it.... but I was too late...
The quiet was replaced by a constant movement of our bed... he was fucking my wife!, and instead of jealously , I felt turned on, my cock was rock hard!
I stood rooted to the spot, my hard cock in my hand as the pace quickened, now the sound of our headboard. ' thud thud thud ', my wife was getting fucked,and I was loving it!
He spend time fucking her from behind, he lay there as she rode his cock, as she ride his ring pierced cock bareback!..
He eventually mounted her and proceeded to fuck her, harder and harder, so hard that with the headboard banging and the sound our bed was making, I'm sure our neighbours were hearing my wife getting fucked hard , little did they know it wasn't me !
By now he was thrusting his bare cock deep hard and fast into my wife's tight shaven cunt, I could hear every thrust into her wet cunt,' shlop shlop shlop shlop shlop '...
I could hear her moan with pleasure as she came over his cock, all he did was fuck her harder and harder, and all I could do was stand there wanking furiously as I listened to the first guy to fuck her in over 20 years.
Eventually his pace got even quicker, her cunt was getting pounded , until he gave out a load groan, and his thrusts became slower and slower, until silence filled the house...he had just cum in my wife, filled her married cunt with his seed.... and I loved it, I was hooked there and then, and this turned out to be only the start of our adventures ....

nice adventure....we need to listen to more details....cause I'm planning to go with same experience

Omg amazing experience...but why didnt you go in and atleast watch? Or participate? I would love to know more if youd like email me at frankie10durango@gmail dot com

Omg amazing experience...but why didnt you go in and atleast watch? Or participate? I would love to know more if youd like email me at frankie10durango@gmail dot com
Hi
I wanted this to be for my wife, a gift if you like, so watching was never an option, and he would not have been comfortable with me joining in.
I'm happy to answer anything you want to know...
Naughty007sf@hotmaildotcom

Love the adventure, I am also sooo jealous. My wife and I have had some mfm experiences and I want to have more but she doesn't. I love to watch her with other men. Even told her to find a guy and tell me all about it the next day, if she was to nervous about me being there.

Just coming out of over a year where my wife lost interest also, indeed many times I thought of giving up on the idea.
But just two days ago she has signed back on to her online site ( verynaughty.com), and is once again chatting and fighting off guys asking to meet her.
I've absolutely no doubt that she will soon be spreading her legs for other men again

Would love to see my wife being fucked or just knowing she spreading her legs
She's only once met a guy without me being there...
It was a second meeting, and we always agreed I'd be there the first time, but if all went well and she was comfortable with him, she could try meeting him alone.
It was a Tuesday morning( not that important lol), and I was already in work as she went to the train station to pick him up.
As agreed , I was kept informed by text..
" on my way to pick him up"
" we are home having a coffee"
" we are going upstairs, are you still ok babes?"
" I'm texting from the bathroom, everything is ok, best go as he's in bed waiting... here goes!, love you babes"

I guess it's not everyone's desire to try and get on with work as another man is fucking your wife in your bed, it's impossible not to play what's going on in your head over and over.
We all agreed that it was videotaped, so when I got home, my wife had already left for work...
All I could think was " please let it have been recorded properly".
My heart was beating watching him undress her, watching him spread her legs and bury his head in her pussy, watch her take his 9 inch cock in her mouth, and then watch him fuck her in every position, finishing in her sucking him off and swallowing his load.. needless to say I had my turn when she got home

That's the dream right there...and I'm working like an SOB to make it happen...hope I get to realize my dream some day...thanks for sharing. It keeps the hope alive

That's the dream right there...and I'm working like an SOB to make it happen...hope I get to realize my dream some day...thanks for sharing. It keeps the hope alive
Trust me, it took a long time and I knew I could end up ruining what I had to get what I desired... but I just had to take that risk rather than ignoring an urge so strong.
The biggest lasting reward to come out of this is our total openness and honesty.
She hasn't the urge to regularly sleep with other men , but I can say anything to her, she accepts that and indeed likes my total openness about wanting to share her pussy... I know it's because although she's still not the type to look for cock 24/7, my reminding her of my continued passion for her to do so reassures her that the door is and always will be open for when she meets a guy that she wants to have sex with.
Ironically today is the day when I'm going to remind her that I'm still very keen ( I go a few weeks not saying a word about it, as I've learned constantly combarding her has a negative effect ).
And the honesty and openness is as much fun as the actual ' wife doing it with other men', it still adds spice to our sex life just talking about it.
She's in the shower right now, but within half an hour I will be giving her a kiss , telling her how much I love her as I slide my hand in her knickers to feel her pussy .... and then I will tell her it's about time she's picks another guy to fuck her