First Time Was Not Good

No apologies necessary, and I’m sorry that you weren’t able to have things go the way you had probably imagined. The biggest and primary mistake you made was not communicating, first with your wife and what she was comfortable with and what she wasn’t, and then obviously with your friend. You, in all honesty, cannot put the full entire blame on your friend, you are also partly to blame because you failed to tell him what you, and your wife’s expectations were. I personally would have intervened, much like you did, except I would have called a timeout and had a private conversation with her, to ask her if she was really and honestly fine with the way he was acting. It’s very possible whether you like it or not, that she might have actually liked and was turned on by having some other man, take her and yes, treat her that way. Now she might be too embarrassed or afraid to truthfully admit it to you, based on the way you personally reacted. So right now it’s extremely imperative you sit down with her and tell her upfront, that you were just simply caught off guard with what he was saying and doing to her, but after thinking about it, it occurred to you that she might have been completely, or at least mostly, truly fine with it, and that if she was, convince her that you’re perfectly fine with it too. That will hopefully allow her to be completely open and honest talking to you about it! Get her to tell you exactly how she felt about how things went that night. Ask her what she enjoyed the most, and what she disliked the most, if there is any! Then you should also have a talk with your friend about the event as well. Ask him why he treated her the way he did, and get his side of the story! He may have a particular reason for his actions. It may vary between that it’s just the way he does it, to based on his personal experience, and even to the possibility that she had told him that she wanted it rough.. Whatever the case, you failed to communicate properly before that night, and you owe it to him, and especially her, to communicate afterwards too! Then and only then, you can make a correct decision on how to move forward. I would also highly recommend that you and your wife give it another try, the huge difference this time is, regardless who you invite, you’ll know all the mistakes you’ve made, if any, and have learned a big lesson. The chances are much better that you’ll both have a really great experience! I have more to share about two of my own experiences I’ll post shortly.
there is more to consider. he might have contacted your wife after you talked with him & before the actual meet for sex. as aresult, she might have known what to expect & was interested in something different.

#2, she might be submissive & is not able to speak up.

i, also, think that if she didn't stop after vomiting, twice, she was ok with how it was progressing.

if there is a next time, i suggest a safe word which stops all activities, immediately.

i think the fact that she is reluctant to talk about might indicate she isn't all that unhappy with it & is embarrassed to let you know that.

I did learn that my wife enjoyed a lot of the rough sex and humiliation which I accept and did not judge. I do plan to make amends with our friend and my wife is open to another sexual experience with him although she is also fine if we went with someone else.

what you describe is, exactly, why wives need more than one lover in their lives. my wife admitted she liked it a little on the rough side.

is your wife ok with not doing it again? is she ok making it a one-and-done? is she able to move on in a monogamous marriage with no more dalliances? & what do you want & expect going forward?

are you willing to take the chance that you will never be able to, totally, satisfy her, again?

once the genie is out of the bottle, she is not going back in.

Last edited:
Reactions: sharon1
Update here. After several discussions with my wife we decided that her and my friend can have sex again but this time without me present. We told my friend about this and he was happy with this. So last weekend we went to his house, talked about it for a bit, and I left her there to do their thing together. I told them I would be back in 2 hours. I went for a drive, got something to eat, and then got back to his house and rang the doorbell exactly 2 hours from when I left. The whole time I was gone I was thinking about it and had a lot of nerves in my stomach making it hard to even eat.

When I rang the doorbell no one answered. Rang again and still no answer. I call my friend's cell and he picks up and I tell him I'm at the door. Him and my wife comes to the door and he tells me they aren't finished and that he's "almost done with her" which didn't sound right. She looked like an absolute wreck but in a very hot way I must say. He asked if I wanted to come into the bedroom and watch the rest which I declined and I sat in the living room watching TV while the finished.

I sat there for about an hour more and every so often I could hear him making degrading verbal marks like the last time calling her a cunt, whore, slut, piece of shit, etc. Although it bothered me a little I was at least expecting it this time and didn't see it so it actually didn't bother me as much.

Eventually they both come out and she takes a shower to clean up and me and my friend talk about it. He was giving me some of the details which sounded just as aggressive as the last time. Once my wife comes out of the shower and returns with a smile on her face I feel much better about the entire thing. She is still very hesitant to talk to me in detail about it which can be a little frustrating because my mind kind of wanders about the details since I wasn't there. But overall it was a better experience.

Update here. After several discussions with my wife we decided that her and my friend can have sex again but this time without me present. We told my friend about this and he was happy with this. So last weekend we went to his house, talked about it for a bit, and I left her there to do their thing together. I told them I would be back in 2 hours. I went for a drive, got something to eat, and then got back to his house and rang the doorbell exactly 2 hours from when I left. The whole time I was gone I was thinking about it and had a lot of nerves in my stomach making it hard to even eat.

When I rang the doorbell no one answered. Rang again and still no answer. I call my friend's cell and he picks up and I tell him I'm at the door. Him and my wife comes to the door and he tells me they aren't finished and that he's "almost done with her" which didn't sound right. She looked like an absolute wreck but in a very hot way I must say. He asked if I wanted to come into the bedroom and watch the rest which I declined and I sat in the living room watching TV while the finished.

I sat there for about an hour more and every so often I could hear him making degrading verbal marks like the last time calling her a cunt, whore, slut, piece of shit, etc. Although it bothered me a little I was at least expecting it this time and didn't see it so it actually didn't bother me as much.

Eventually they both come out and she takes a shower to clean up and me and my friend talk about it. He was giving me some of the details which sounded just as aggressive as the last time. Once my wife comes out of the shower and returns with a smile on her face I feel much better about the entire thing. She is still very hesitant to talk to me in detail about it which can be a little frustrating because my mind kind of wanders about the details since I wasn't there. But overall it was a better experience.
sounds like she is enjoying the whole experience, but your not. You probably need to have a chat and discuss how you both feel its going

Good for you John!! I think you did the right thing and made the correct decision, I’m really happy you were able to work through everything you were struggling with, and I hold nothing but the highest respect for you!! As I had replied last time, I had a pretty good feeling that your wife had actually enjoyed it the first time. Now you know you can handle anything, and I wish nothing more than many new experiences for you and your wife to explore! Enjoy yourselves, and good luck with any and all your future adventures! 😊

If your wife is hesitant to talk to you or tell you things then she is either embarrased by her actions or has more feelings for your friend than you thought. My wife was a bit the same way althought not as aggresive as that but eventually admitted i couldnt give her the rough treatment and hard fuckcing she needed to cum. also big dick!! lol But once we chatted it was all fine. Went on for years actually x

You have to talk to your friend and your wife ( maybe they fucked before) but its a big thing. my wife and i started this years ago. me 17 her 16 both first lovers so obviously not experienced we decided to introduce a new male. She chose him. we answered an ad in swingers magazine as no internet then, Also they talked on phone. I heard bits etc but not much. i heard about 8-9 inches and she said ohhh ive never had that before. (im 5-6 " ) and its all shes had.. oh and is it thick?? im in next room listening to this! Anyway they went out for a drink. he picked her up. coming back into the house her blue dress was open and i put my hand up. Her poppers on her basque were undone. she told me hes more of a man than me and had fingered and had her suck his cock in car just to get started.He really did fuck the arse off her in our bed and left me outside but with the door open. He didnt make her vomit but lay her over the end of the bed and deepthroated all of the 8-9" in her mouth and fucked it till he cum and all down her throat. nothing in her mouth to spit out. He even asked me to come watch him fuck her all bareback ( i didnt know shed arranged this with him all before) he didnt cum in her this night but over her tits and face. There was loads. his balls are HUGE even i have to admit that.. anyway we started when he was single and this carried on for 25 years even after he married and had child. we still message once a week so may still be on. Hes always said my wife is the only woman hes had that can take anything he wants and love it. ( i know shes vomited ive looked on secretly and im too shy to admit) She vomited, took all his cock down her throat while he spunked. You could even see where his cock was in her throat!!! then she came out to clean up and actually said ! hes not as good as he used to be!. So beware John women are devious. btw. We well Dee Has being seeing Adam on and off now for 25 years! And yes he has done things with her that she wont let me. A bit like urself. and adam is more agressive and uses and fucks her harder too.. some women just need that sorry mate xx

Reactions: Craigatore
Good for you John!! I think you did the right thing and made the correct decision, I’m really happy you were able to work through everything you were struggling with, and I hold nothing but the highest respect for you!! As I had replied last time, I had a pretty good feeling that your wife had actually enjoyed it the first time. Now you know you can handle anything, and I wish nothing more than many new experiences for you and your wife to explore! Enjoy yourselves, and good luck with any and all your future adventures! 😊

Thanks!

You have to talk to your friend and your wife ( maybe they fucked before) but its a big thing. my wife and i started this years ago. me 17 her 16 both first lovers so obviously not experienced we decided to introduce a new male. She chose him. we answered an ad in swingers magazine as no internet then, Also they talked on phone. I heard bits etc but not much. i heard about 8-9 inches and she said ohhh ive never had that before. (im 5-6 " ) and its all shes had.. oh and is it thick?? im in next room listening to this! Anyway they went out for a drink. he picked her up. coming back into the house her blue dress was open and i put my hand up. Her poppers on her basque were undone. she told me hes more of a man than me and had fingered and had her suck his cock in car just to get started.He really did fuck the arse off her in our bed and left me outside but with the door open. He didnt make her vomit but lay her over the end of the bed and deepthroated all of the 8-9" in her mouth and fucked it till he cum and all down her throat. nothing in her mouth to spit out. He even asked me to come watch him fuck her all bareback ( i didnt know shed arranged this with him all before) he didnt cum in her this night but over her tits and face. There was loads. his balls are HUGE even i have to admit that.. anyway we started when he was single and this carried on for 25 years even after he married and had child. we still message once a week so may still be on. Hes always said my wife is the only woman hes had that can take anything he wants and love it. ( i know shes vomited ive looked on secretly and im too shy to admit) She vomited, took all his cock down her throat while he spunked. You could even see where his cock was in her throat!!! then she came out to clean up and actually said ! hes not as good as he used to be!. So beware John women are devious. btw. We well Dee Has being seeing Adam on and off now for 25 years! And yes he has done things with her that she wont let me. A bit like urself. and adam is more agressive and uses and fucks her harder too.. some women just need that sorry mate xx

I've spoken to my wife about this more and she said she is embarrassed to discuss in detail but gives some detail into what happened. I'm trying to let her figure out how she feels comfortable going about this and letting her work her way into getting more comfortable about discussing it. I have also spoke to my friend about it in further detail and what I've gathered from both of them is that it was another very session of fucking including puke and some ********/toilet play.

I can understand why a woman wants to get fucked really hard and why a man would want to fuck a woman hard so I understand the domination aspect. I don't understand the appeal from either side in humiliating a woman, making her vomit, drink ********, etc. If it's something that they can both do and mutually enjoy then I don't see a need to change that. I do want to watch again and I see if I can handle it which I believe I will be able to. I think I am past the shell shock of the first time.

Thanks!

I've spoken to my wife about this more and she said she is embarrassed to discuss in detail but gives some detail into what happened. I'm trying to let her figure out how she feels comfortable going about this and letting her work her way into getting more comfortable about discussing it. I have also spoke to my friend about it in further detail and what I've gathered from both of them is that it was another very session of fucking including puke and some ********/toilet play.

I can understand why a woman wants to get fucked really hard and why a man would want to fuck a woman hard so I understand the domination aspect. I don't understand the appeal from either side in humiliating a woman, making her vomit, drink ********, etc. If it's something that they can both do and mutually enjoy then I don't see a need to change that. I do want to watch again and I see if I can handle it which I believe I will be able to. I think I am past the shell shock of the first time.
It sounds like everything went off great the second time around. Congrats. I understand that the first time wasn't what you expected. Maybe you thought it was going to be a soft romantic encounter and you ended up with what looked like a very rough and humiliating experience. Sometimes you have to separate the emotions and just enjoy it for what it is.

I speak from experience because my buddy has fucked my wife's face hard making her vomit many times - and I have plenty of videos to prove it :D . And yes, he makes her drink his ********, spits on her, calls her derogatory names, slaps her around, chokes her, etc. but it's not personal - it's just sex. When his dick is back in his pants he treats us both with respect.

The most important thing is that your wife is enjoying herself but don't keep pressuring her to make her explain every detail as to why she enjoys each and every degrading thing she does. It's clear that she enjoys doing these acts but doesn't like to discuss it after the fact. Over time that will probably change just be patient. Just continue to be supportive of the sex and your relationship with both your wife and your friend will improve. And make sure you're wife is happy and do not be judgemental no matter how kinky or wild you might think it gets - and I can tell you it's only going to get kinkier and wilder.

No apologies necessary, and I’m sorry that you weren’t able to have things go the way you had probably imagined. The biggest and primary mistake you made was not communicating, first with your wife and what she was comfortable with and what she wasn’t, and then obviously with your friend. You, in all honesty, cannot put the full entire blame on your friend, you are also partly to blame because you failed to tell him what you, and your wife’s expectations were. I personally would have intervened, much like you did, except I would have called a timeout and had a private conversation with her, to ask her if she was really and honestly fine with the way he was acting. It’s very possible whether you like it or not, that she might have actually liked and was turned on by having some other man, take her and yes, treat her that way. Now she might be too embarrassed or afraid to truthfully admit it to you, based on the way you personally reacted. So right now it’s extremely imperative you sit down with her and tell her upfront, that you were just simply caught off guard with what he was saying and doing to her, but after thinking about it, it occurred to you that she might have been completely, or at least mostly, truly fine with it, and that if she was, convince her that you’re perfectly fine with it too. That will hopefully allow her to be completely open and honest talking to you about it! Get her to tell you exactly how she felt about how things went that night. Ask her what she enjoyed the most, and what she disliked the most, if there is any! Then you should also have a talk with your friend about the event as well. Ask him why he treated her the way he did, and get his side of the story! He may have a particular reason for his actions. It may vary between that it’s just the way he does it, to based on his personal experience, and even to the possibility that she had told him that she wanted it rough.. Whatever the case, you failed to communicate properly before that night, and you owe it to him, and especially her, to communicate afterwards too! Then and only then, you can make a correct decision on how to move forward. I would also highly recommend that you and your wife give it another try, the huge difference this time is, regardless who you invite, you’ll know all the mistakes you’ve made, if any, and have learned a big lesson. The chances are much better that you’ll both have a really great experience! I have more to share about two of my own experiences I’ll post shortly.
Couldn't have said it any better. I truly hope you have that chat with your wife and she responds well. Looking forward to hearing what happened next.

• Love
Reactions: btweets
We've done it twice more. One time without me there which went off just fine and another time with me watching which was to much for me after 10 minutes. I still want to see her fuck another guy but I have no interest in seeing her get hit, puking, pissed on, etc. by my friend anymore so we discussed finding another guy which she is 100% for. This time it will be someone that we don't know personally and will hopefully be more enjoyable to be a part of.

Surely I am not the only one that recognizes this was NOT the first time the wife and friend had been sexual together.........or minimally she had confided her wildest fantasies to him ahead of time??

Surely its the first time the husband was aware of the relationships depth of depravity.....but in some manner his wife conveyed this to the friend, or they had already been sexually active without the husbands knowledge.

CW

Surely I am not the only one that recognizes this was NOT the first time the wife and friend had been sexual together.........or minimally she had confided her wildest fantasies to him ahead of time??

Surely its the first time the husband was aware of the relationships depth of depravity.....but in some manner his wife conveyed this to the friend, or they had already been sexually active without the husbands knowledge.

CW
Kind of hard to tell from what is wrote. He might not have ask them.

My friend I'm bull from Greece, since I was 25 years old(now 43) I fuck married wives, I can tell you this... Of course you gonna find another guy, but tours wife mind always be in your friend, surely she gonna fuck with him you know it or not... That's it standard because she like him... And of course they both fucked before you asked it... So be careful because there's possibility to lose your wife. Discussion it's the one way to control the situation the other way it's to lose her completely not only from your sexual life but at your life generally, and she's gonna care (?) only for your children.
Think it seriously and make your decision.
I have see much in my life as a bull.
Take care and be well.