first time with a man

I guess I always been bisexual, altho never acted on it till I was 34yo in 2001 during my 1st divorce, I went to a adult theater/book store in Chattanooga tn area , to watch some vids maybe jack off, I wasn't sure what to expect there, I watched a few men playing with themselves and each other. some sucking dick and one guy getting fucked, which was what interested me the most , I stayed maybe a hour or two , then went home processing what I had saw, After thinking on it a few days I know that's what I wanted to try , I had a dildo my ex had left behind, so I started using it on myself , I learned how to take it , and was liking the stuffed feelings,maybe a week later I went back , I took with me some condoms, lube and a few paper towels , so on my next trip , there were several people in the booth area , after walking around some I went into the theatre part , it was barren except for one older black man . I started talking to him , he seemed nice , clean and well spoken, I asked to see hims dick he pulled it out , I was amazed , nice thick 7 or 8" , I stroked him a few times, and asked he he wanted to fuck me . he got really excited and said he love to . so I gave him a rubber and lubed us both up . Then ;lowered my pants and backed up on him , Damn it felt like he was ripping my into , but I was determined to do it. as my ass stretched and accepted this hung man inside of me I started feeling great , and I told him so , he starred slowly fucking me then got faster , be4 I knew it he was pounding me hard , damn I still get chills thinking about it . he When he finally came, I could fell him throbbing in my ass. I was hooked, when he pulled out I almost collapsed , knees were so weak , lol
. but to my surprise it was he who kept thanking me over and over , saying how well I took that dick , . damn this man just made my dream come true and he was thanking me , we talked some more , then he left , I sat down still kinda seeing stars processing what just happened . when he came back and asked if his friend can fuck me also ......... to be continued if yall want to hear about it ........

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I always been bisexual, altho never acted on it till I was 34yo in 2001 during my 1st divorce, I went to a adult theater/book store in Chattanooga tn area , to watch some vids maybe jack off, I wasn't sure what to expect there, I watched a few men playing with themselves and each other. some sucking dick and one guy getting fucked, which was what interested me the most , I stayed maybe a hour or two , then went home processing what I had saw, After thinking on it a few days I know that's what I wanted to try , I had a dildo my ex had left behind, so I started using it on myself , I learned how to take it , and was liking the stuffed feelings,maybe a week later I went back , I took with me some condoms, lube and a few paper towels , so on my next trip , there were several people in the booth area , after walking around some I went into the theatre part , it was barren except for one older black man . I started talking to him , he seemed nice , clean and well spoken, I asked to see hims dick he pulled it out , I was amazed , nice thick 7 or 8" , I stroked him a few times, and asked he he wanted to fuck me . he got really excited and said he love to . so I gave him a rubber and lubed us both up . Then ;lowered my pants and backed up on him , Damn it felt like he was ripping my into , but I was determined to do it. as my ass stretched and accepted this hung man inside of me I started feeling great , and I told him so , he starred slowly fucking me then got faster , be4 I knew it he was pounding me hard , damn I still get chills thinking about it . he When he finally came, I could fell him throbbing in my ass. I was hooked, when he pulled out I almost collapsed , knees were so weak , lol
. but to my surprise it was he who kept thanking me over and over , saying how well I took that dick , . damn this man just made my dream come true and he was thanking me , we talked some more , then he left , I sat down still kinda seeing stars processing what just happened . when he came back and asked if his friend can fuck me also ......... to be continued if yall want to hear about it ........
Let’s hear it

Hello Everyone, new member here. Loved this thread. First time for me was with a couple him bi. I always kinda fantasized about it and took the leap on AFF swingers website. They were really nice and he was quite dom. He wanted to fuck me right from the get go. Honestly i was more interested in his wife. Things moved quite quickly and he was fucking me while i was eating out his wife. It was bloody amazing! I could feel i was about to cum and wanted it harder and faster which i kept telling him. The 3 of us were in a different dimension at that point... next thing i knew i was having this full body orgasim which i never experienced before ever. I didnt touch my cock at all. It was really a sex life changing experience. I was in shock, amazed and felt happy. I knew i was not gay, or even bi but the connection the 3 us us had and that incredible orgasm was something i never forgot. I never met that couple again, because i moved to another country, from then on i only met couples with him bi. Sadly that was 10 years ago and never had something that was even close to that experience since...

About 2 months ago I hosted what I thought would be a regular blow job, a stranger arrives I suck his cock, take his load and he leaves. This time he asked me to undress, I generally remain clothed, it's easier. I did as requested, as I rubbed his cock he reached around and started to rub my anus. Felt nice. He asked if he could fuck me instead of a BJ. I told him I hadn't yet bottomed. I had thought about it many times but the stars needed to be alignment: me empty, smallish cock, plenty of lube and condoms. That day they did align. So I bent over and spread for him, slowly he entered allowing me to adjust. In a few minutes it felt like he was meant to be exactly where he was. I found myself telling him to fuck me harder, deeper and faster, he complied and soon he was filling the condom.

It felt nice, oddly not sexual, but nice.

YES I wil do it again.

Last edited:

I would love to hear how this worked out for you. Please continue.

Hello Everyone, new member here. Loved this thread. First time for me was with a couple him bi. I always kinda fantasized about it and took the leap on AFF swingers website. They were really nice and he was quite dom. He wanted to fuck me right from the get go. Honestly i was more interested in his wife. Things moved quite quickly and he was fucking me while i was eating out his wife. It was bloody amazing! I could feel i was about to cum and wanted it harder and faster which i kept telling him. The 3 of us were in a different dimension at that point... next thing i knew i was having this full body orgasim which i never experienced before ever. I didnt touch my cock at all. It was really a sex life changing experience. I was in shock, amazed and felt happy. I knew i was not gay, or even bi but the connection the 3 us us had and that incredible orgasm was something i never forgot. I never met that couple again, because i moved to another country, from then on i only met couples with him bi. Sadly that was 10 years ago and never had something that was even close to that experience since...

That is super hot. I have had sex with a lot of other men over the years but I still think that MMF is the hottest.

For me, the most memorable experience was with my wife and her boyfriend. Up to that point, he and I had not ever played or connected sexually. Then, one evening we were all three traveling together and we stopped at a Comfort Inn along the Interstate. We got a King room and my wife and her boyfriend were kissing and my wife had her pants and panties off. Her boyfriend already had her wet and he told me he wanted to watch me with her. I got on top of my wife missionary style and then felt her boyfriend rubbing my ass. He applied some lube and then he pushed his cock into me. It was a shock but the shock quickly turned to pleasure and as I fucked my wife, her boyfriend fucked me.

The most amazing part of that was my wife began to climax and I quickly followed and her boyfriend simultaneously filled my ass with his load of cum.

We have continued to play as an MMF threesome for many years and at times he and I play solo for his pleasure. But, that first time still is the best memory.

I would love to hear how this worked out for you. Please continue.

That is super hot. I have had sex with a lot of other men over the years but I still think that MMF is the hottest.

For me, the most memorable experience was with my wife and her boyfriend. Up to that point, he and I had not ever played or connected sexually. Then, one evening we were all three traveling together and we stopped at a Comfort Inn along the Interstate. We got a King room and my wife and her boyfriend were kissing and my wife had her pants and panties off. Her boyfriend already had her wet and he told me he wanted to watch me with her. I got on top of my wife missionary style and then felt her boyfriend rubbing my ass. He applied some lube and then he pushed his cock into me. It was a shock but the shock quickly turned to pleasure and as I fucked my wife, her boyfriend fucked me.

The most amazing part of that was my wife began to climax and I quickly followed and her boyfriend simultaneously filled my ass with his load of cum.

We have continued to play as an MMF threesome for many years and at times he and I play solo for his pleasure. But, that first time still is the best memory.
Loved reading your account of getting fucked.
That's also one of my favourite ways to take a cock, while I'm balls deep in Lynn.
By preference Lynn will have already been fucked by the man first. The feeling of his hard cock in my ass while I'm buried in her hot, sloppy, used cunt is amazing.
Another favourite is getting my ass fucked hard while I'm cleaning a guys previous load from her cunt - the sight of his cum leaking out of her freshly ploughed cunt, the smell and then the taste of him in her and her reaction to my licking, her moans and her holding my head and grinding her cunt against my face while he fucks me as hard as he just fucked her is pure pleasure. Obviously that works best if he can quickly get hard again after fucking Lynn.
James

Loved reading your account of getting fucked.
That's also one of my favourite ways to take a cock, while I'm balls deep in Lynn.
By preference Lynn will have already been fucked by the man first. The feeling of his hard cock in my ass while I'm buried in her hot, sloppy, used cunt is amazing.
Another favourite is getting my ass fucked hard while I'm cleaning a guys previous load from her cunt - the sight of his cum leaking out of her freshly ploughed cunt, the smell and then the taste of him in her and her reaction to my licking, her moans and her holding my head and grinding her cunt against my face while he fucks me as hard as he just fucked her is pure pleasure. Obviously that works best if he can quickly get hard again after fucking Lynn.
James

It sounds like we both enjoy a lot of the same things.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
After 3 or 4 times with my wife’s coworker, he asked if since he helped live out our fantasy he wanted to our help with his. That was him sucking me off and me him and later he wanted me to fuck him when he was doing my wife.

We did, it was a lot to get that far cock in my mouth. He was a heavy cummer, I swallowed then shared the rest with my wife. As far as penetration, there was no way I was gonna try and take that fat cock up my brown eye. I did fuck him as he fucked my wife. And the three of us cumming together was amazing.

From then on it was the norm helping my clean each other’s dick of our juices. He did want to get together solo, he even made a bet with the wife that he could get me to suck him off which he lost.

It would be my husbands dream too !

Reactions: Welder153
I always knew I was bi, I guess, but got married and had 2 kids…then divorced, at age 37. It took me until i was 48 to finally take the plunge, and i wish i had started sooner. I called a guy’s number from a gay blog, and we agreed to meet at the comfort Inn Friday at 7 PM. i rented the room and anxiously waited, wondering what i had gotten myself into. At 6:55, I opened my door a little and sure enough, I watch a guy came walking to me. I greet him, and he pushes me up against the wall and kisses me. I stay with it, and kiss him back. I tell him It’s my first time, and he was nice to tell me we’ll go slow and easy. He said, let’s get to some cock-sucking, and we both stripped and fell into a 69, and I licked and sucked my first cock. It felt smooth and firm and warm and tasted good. After 20 minutes or so, he asked if he could fuck me, and I said yes. I got on my hands and knees, and he kneeled behind me and slowly worked his cock into my virgin ass. It hurt Just a little bit at first, then felt really good, I liked the full feeling in my ass as he pushed in to the hilt. It didn’t take long, a coupe minutes of thrusting, and he moaned he was going to come, and pulled out and came on my back.
That was my first time, and I met him 6 or 7 more times over the next couple years, then he found a steady boyfriend, so he stopped it.

I got a few positive replies, so here’s more of my experiences with Seth. We agreed to meet again, the next weekend, and this time we explored further, as I was much calmer, and wanted to learn more. Seth was a great teacher, and he allowed me to suck his cock, telling me to use no teeth, just lips and tongue and I was deep-throating his 7 1/2’ very thick cock in no time. I gagged at first, then opened the back of my throat to take him all the way in. He got on his knees on the bed, and I sat in the hotel chair licking and sucking his hairy balls, and jerking him off. I went back to sucking his cock and worked the tip and head, he started saying I’m going to come. I was ready to taste my first load of hot come, and he grunted and shot hot spurts in my mouth. I choked a little, then swallowed and sucked him dry. The taste of come was delicious, and I loved the feeling of being taken and making him come, and swallowing it all.

When we first started out open marriage I never considered sex with another man, but over the course of our time that changed. My very first time was just oral sex while the wife was there and neither of us came. I feel I should clarify my thoughts on this before going further. These experiences with other men has been for different reasons. After having learned about it a little more and actually talking to real “bi” men, I would classify myself as bi-friendly. There are certain aspects of sex with another man I am ok with and some I am not. I mainly enjoy either giving or receiving oral and always when it is part of a 3-some with the wife. If it is just me and another man, then I prefer to suck them off or give and not receive anything in return. I have gotten better at it as time has gone by, and now get a lot of enjoyment swallowing another man’s cum. I also get turned by getting on my knees in front of a guy and taking his cock in my mouth. I get a lot of satisfaction by hearing another guy tell me he is about to cum, hearing his orgasm, and then feeling his hot cum shoot in to my mouth. I especially like it when I can make a guy cum fast. For me, it is hotter if he can sum in under five minutes. Not that I do not enjoy sucking them for longer it is just what I prefer. I would like to someday have the opportunity to suck off multiple men at one time. In almost 25 years, I have swallowed 29 loads of cum from six different men, 18 with the same man. Also, I include enjoying the wife’s cum filled pussy, (cream pie) 19 times and consider it part of my “bi-sexual” experience, even if I had no actual contact with the other man.

I have only attempted anal once with someone we were also having threesomes with. After some mutual oral I started by getting on all fours and he slowly worked a finger in to my virgin ass to try to get me to relax. After a few minutes, I told him to try his cock and he slowly began to work it in. I say try because this turned out to be harder than we thought. I was definitely ready for it but as he described my ass was like a vice; he was patient, and eventually was able to ease his way in and he slowly began to fuck me with his big cock. I am not going to lie and at first, his cock felt like it was the size of a baseball bat. As I started to relax and with the help of plenty of lube, I was able to enjoy the feeling of having a man’s cock deep in my ass. Slowly he started fucking me harder and harder until I began to push back against him so I could take his cock deeper. We did try it with me laying on my stomach for just a few minutes before I got back on all fours. While he fucked me, I played with my cock and I do not recall ever dripping so much precum.

When we first started out open marriage I never considered sex with another man, but over the course of our time that changed. My very first time was just oral sex while the wife was there and neither of us came. I feel I should clarify my thoughts on this before going further. These experiences with other men has been for different reasons. After having learned about it a little more and actually talking to real “bi” men, I would classify myself as bi-friendly. There are certain aspects of sex with another man I am ok with and some I am not. I mainly enjoy either giving or receiving oral and always when it is part of a 3-some with the wife. If it is just me and another man, then I prefer to suck them off or give and not receive anything in return. I have gotten better at it as time has gone by, and now get a lot of enjoyment swallowing another man’s cum. I also get turned by getting on my knees in front of a guy and taking his cock in my mouth. I get a lot of satisfaction by hearing another guy tell me he is about to cum, hearing his orgasm, and then feeling his hot cum shoot in to my mouth. I especially like it when I can make a guy cum fast. For me, it is hotter if he can sum in under five minutes. Not that I do not enjoy sucking them for longer it is just what I prefer. I would like to someday have the opportunity to suck off multiple men at one time. In almost 25 years, I have swallowed 29 loads of cum from six different men, 18 with the same man. Also, I include enjoying the wife’s cum filled pussy, (cream pie) 19 times and consider it part of my “bi-sexual” experience, even if I had no actual contact with the other man.

I have only attempted anal once with someone we were also having threesomes with. After some mutual oral I started by getting on all fours and he slowly worked a finger in to my virgin ass to try to get me to relax. After a few minutes, I told him to try his cock and he slowly began to work it in. I say try because this turned out to be harder than we thought. I was definitely ready for it but as he described my ass was like a vice; he was patient, and eventually was able to ease his way in and he slowly began to fuck me with his big cock. I am not going to lie and at first, his cock felt like it was the size of a baseball bat. As I started to relax and with the help of plenty of lube, I was able to enjoy the feeling of having a man’s cock deep in my ass. Slowly he started fucking me harder and harder until I began to push back against him so I could take his cock deeper. We did try it with me laying on my stomach for just a few minutes before I got back on all fours. While he fucked me, I played with my cock and I do not recall ever dripping so much precum.
I enjoyed reading this. I‘ve been bi for some time so I have been sucking and getting fucked for years. Never with the wife as she still does not know I like men. Even as I clean her creampie.

I got a few positive replies, so here’s more of my experiences with Seth. We agreed to meet again, the next weekend, and this time we explored further, as I was much calmer, and wanted to learn more. Seth was a great teacher, and he allowed me to suck his cock, telling me to use no teeth, just lips and tongue and I was deep-throating his 7 1/2’ very thick cock in no time. I gagged at first, then opened the back of my throat to take him all the way in. He got on his knees on the bed, and I sat in the hotel chair licking and sucking his hairy balls, and jerking him off. I went back to sucking his cock and worked the tip and head, he started saying I’m going to come. I was ready to taste my first load of hot come, and he grunted and shot hot spurts in my mouth. I choked a little, then swallowed and sucked him dry. The taste of come was delicious, and I loved the feeling of being taken and making him come, and swallowing it all.
That's awesome. I did not have a teacher but you could say I learned from my wife who I think is an expert cock sucker. My first time I had a little gag problem as well. Eventually I learned to relax and and deep throat as well. Initially was not interested in swallowing but became more and more curious over time. Finally worked up the courage after some help of a couple of drinks and swallowed my first load. Now I am really turned on by it, especially hearing thee guy moan as the cum and then feeling those hot spurts of cum land on my tongue. My technique now is to keep sucking until they finish cumming and then swallow it all at once. I have a steady man I meet and suck him off whenever he wants. It is a perfect situation for us, he gets what he wants and I get what I want.