first time with a man

I am bi and I love women, but my very first sexual experience was with an older guy. I was very young, so when I say older, he was 18. Nothing anal, but we were sucking each other's dicks, almost everyday, for an entire summer.

I never had much of an interest in anal sex, but I absolutely loved sucking his dick and swallowing his cum. Although he was doing the same to me, it surprised him that I never spit out his cum. I always swallowed it. I remember him saying that most girls won't swallow it, lol. I'm in my 50's now and still fantasize about it to this day.

I few years later, I was a freshmen in high school and made the football team. I did love playing the sport, but the real reward, for me, was showering with my teammates after games and practice. I loved seeing their beautiful naked bodies and cocks. I didn't find all of my teammates attractive, but there were many that I did and I would fantasize about sucking their dicks.

Nothing happened during my freshmen and Sophomore years. But for my Junior year, a new guy showed up on the team and he really caught my eye. He had an absolutely beautiful, lean, muscular body and a gorgeous, round little butt. His dad was a pro athlete, so his family was wealthy and he was instantly popular at our high school. I was a little worried he was going to start accusing me of being gay, because he would, frequently, catch me looking at his cock.

After one of our football games, to my surprise, he asked me for a ride home. I definitely agreed.

I found myself quite nervous as I drove him to his house. As we pulled up to his house (mansion) I expected him to quickly get out of my car and thank me for the ride. Instead, we sat there talking for a while. Not only that, but I could tell he was a little nervous, as well.

Out of the blue, he looked at me and said "btw, I like it when you look at my dick". I sat there staring at him in disbelief. I was shocked by what he said, and I wasn't sure how to respond. So, all I did was just smile back at him.

After, what seemed, an eternity of silence, he invited me into his house. As we entered his house, I was amazed by the beauty of it. Then, he smiled at me and said that nobody was home. His parents were out of town.

He went over to his dad's wet bar, pulled out a bottle of Jack Daniels and asked if I wanted a shot to celebrate our win. After a few shots, the Jack was starting to have it's affect. The next thing I knew, he was starting to take his clothes off. He grinned at me and said "let's get in the pool". I, eagerly, agreed and started taking my clothes off.

As he pulled his boxers down, his fully erect cock sprang out. There he was, totally naked, right in front of me, with his hard dick pointing right at me.

I had seen him naked plenty of times, but not with a full erection. Needless to say, I couldn't take my eyes off his cock. It was bigger than I would have guessed and absolutely gorgeous. The sight gave me an erection, so my dick came springing out, as well, as I dropped my boxers.

He saw me staring at it and he just stood there, letting me look at it. Then, he grinned at me and said "you can touch it, if you want". So, I did.

As I grabbed his cock and wrapped my hand around it, he did the same to me. It had been years since I felt another guy's hard cock in my hand and it felt so good.

He pulled me in close and we started rubbing our dicks together. His was definitely bigger than mine. Not just longer, but thicker, as well. I remember thinking to myself, as I looked down at his cock, that it was kinda shaped like a fish.

Then, he surprised me again. He leaned in and kissed me on the lips. We started making out and I remember thinking to myself "damn, even his mouth tastes good".

Without saying anything, he got on his knees in front of me and started sucking my dick. I moaned in pleasure and realized I hadn't felt a mouth on my dick in years, yet quickly reminded how good it felt.

He sucked my dick for about a minute, then stopped. He looked up at me, grinning, and asked if it felt good. I said yes and that I wanted to suck his dick.

He stood up, I got on my knees and quickly took his cock into my mouth. Again, it had been years, but the memory of the taste of another guys cock, came back to me and it was so delicious.

His genetics were very much to my liking. His beautiful, lean, muscular body was practically devoid of hair. Besides the hair on his head, he had a very tiny patch of armpit hair and his pubic hair was just a small patch above his cock. His balls were completely hairless as was his butt crack.

I couldn't fit his entire dick in my mouth. Just a little more than half of it. But, he was obviously enjoying it. He was grinning from ear to ear as I went from sucking his dick, to licking his balls, kissing his pelvis, etc. When I would go back to sucking his dick, he would grab my head and force his dick into my mouth until I choked a little.

I told him I wanted him to cum in my mouth. He grinned and said "okay, but lets go up to my room. As I followed him, I couldn't help but stare at his gorgeous little butt. We headed up a flight of stairs and I asked him to stop. He chuckled a little then bent over some. It was enough to reveal his hairless butt crack and pink little butt hole to me. I got on my knees behind him. I kissed both of his butt cheeks, then shoved my face into his butt crack. He bent over a little more and I started running my tongue on his butt hole.

We made it to his bedroom. He laid on his back, on his king size bed, grinned at me and said 69. So, I climbed on top of him. This position allowed me to take more of his cock into my mouth.

After a few minutes he said he was about to cum and asked where I wanted it. I told him I wanted it in my mouth, the went back to sucking his dick. Within about another minute, I felt him tensing up and moaning louder. Finally, he said "here it comes" as I felt and tasted the splash of his cum in my mouth. It was a lot. I felt him pump several strong spurts into my mouth. It was leaking out of the corner of my mouth as I struggled to swallow and keep up with his flow. But I did.

I frequently eat my own cum, but the taste of another guy's cum is soooo much better.

When he was done, before I could ask, he grinned at me and asked "do you mind cumming in my ass"? I had no problem with that, so he coated my dick with his saliva, then got on his knees for me to fuck him in his ass.

I looked at his gorgeous little butt. I couldn't resist, so I gave his butt hole and entire butt crack sever licks before I stabbed my dick into him. After I unloaded into his butt, we collapsed onto his bed.

This didn't turn out to be a one night stand. He and I became secret lovers until we headed off to college.

Although he and I dated girls, as well, we would secretly get together. He loved me fucking him in the ass and I loved sucking his dick and swallowing his cum. I also loved licking his butt crack and butt hole.

With his dad being a pro athlete, his parents traveled a lot. However, his parents were somewhat swingers. He knew his dad was bi and that he and his mom were having threesome sex with another one of the teammates. So, this other teammate was not only fucking his mom, but fucking his dad, as well, lol.

I was invited to stay over at their house many weekends. I'm pretty sure his parents knew he and I were having sex, but they actually seemed tickled by that, lol.

That's awesome. I did not have a teacher but you could say I learned from my wife who I think is an expert cock sucker. My first time I had a little gag problem as well. Eventually I learned to relax and and deep throat as well. Initially was not interested in swallowing but became more and more curious over time. Finally worked up the courage after some help of a couple of drinks and swallowed my first load. Now I am really turned on by it, especially hearing thee guy moan as the cum and then feeling those hot spurts of cum land on my tongue. My technique now is to keep sucking until they finish cumming and then swallow it all at once. I have a steady man I meet and suck him off whenever he wants. It is a perfect situation for us, he gets what he wants and I get what I want.
Excellent, I will try your technique of sucking and holding, then swallowing all at once. It sounds hot. I am envious that you found a steady man to service whenever he wants. How often? Does he text you? Do you both stay dressed? I’d love to hear the details! It would be my dream to have a steady man, and daily service his cock. I would swallow his cum every time, and be thankful, happy, and grateful. Have you considered anal? Done slowly and properly, you’d love being a bottom. I use rentmen, and hired a Brazilian guy when I was in Orlando who fucked me long and hard, and it felt really good.

My first time was after celebrating my divorced. Out with friends, a coworker gave me a ride home. Ended up sucking him off in the car and asking him in the apartment for more fun. I realized I really wanted to feel him inside my ass.
In all honesty, there was definitely some pain that night. The next morning, however, I ended up riding him to orgasm while he jerked me off.
Definitely glad I gave it a second go. He and I played together for about 3 months before I got the urge to eat pushsy again. I continue to enjoy cock every now and then when I'm single.

It’s been my experience that men tend to have a different touch than women, especially when it comes to penises. Somebody who has one tends to hold, and suck, penises differently than somebody who doesn’t.