Fit 22-year-old single man | Central & Eastern Pennsylvania | Seeking somebody's wife

Fit white 22-year-old Central Pennsylvania male.

College educated, drug-free, smoke-free, clean person... I model so think of like a Hollister or Aeropostale ad with a hint of more manliness lol.

6 feet tall, 170 pounds, have abs. A bit private on the pictures but open to them in private once discussion gets going.

Remarkably friendly guy, people person... want to make sure everybody is comfortable. Great for beginners. I am FULLY STRAIGHT.

I have a non-sex-related medical issue that requires medication that coincidentally makes me last basically as long as I want to, with the young stamina to boot.

Message me and let's see what happens.

I want to meet-up and bang your wife.

Last edited:
Fit white 22-year-old Central Pennsylvania male.

College educated, drug-free, smoke-free, clean person... I model so think of like a Hollister or Aeropostale ad with a hint of more manliness lol.

6 feet tall, 170 pounds, have abs. A bit private on the pictures but open to them in private once discussion gets going.

Remarkably friendly guy, people person... want to make sure everybody is comfortable. Great for beginners. I am FULLY STRAIGHT.

I have a non-sex-related medical issue that requires medication that coincidentally makes me last basically as long as I want to, with the young stamina to boot.

Message me and let's see what happens.

I want to meet-up and bang your wife.
Well, was just deleting our stuff on here and saw this. You sound great for us. Looking for bull for the wife. She is super hot. PM me here me for photos and talk. Currently in Central PA. Hopefully you get this immediately before we decide on a bull and stop our search . PM me here kolbemd98 email ed_e at aol dot com

Reactions: Pbking88
Well, was just deleting our stuff on here and saw this. You sound great for us. Looking for bull for the wife. She is super hot. PM me here me for photos and talk. Currently in Central PA. Hopefully you get this immediately before we decide on a bull and stop our search . PM me here kolbemd98 email ed_e at aol dot com
Did he ever respond?