For the cuck, what was the pivotal point for you?

Being relatively new at this lifestyle, Hubs and I have had many conversations which we feel is paramount in order to maintain a healthy marriage as well as healthy relations with another Man. As I asked hubs what was a pivotal point for him, he enlighten me and I thought that I would ask others their point of view:
hubs claims that it was one thing to watch another Man push his cock into my mouth and for another Man to enter me, however it was another thing completely when the other Man was prone and on His back and I initiated everything…. when I climbed up on the other Man and guided His cock up into me… when I engulfed His cock and willingly psyched Him and payed homage to His cock… or willingly cleaned Him after. hubs admitted that those moments were pivotal and made him realizes that I wanted this as much or more than he did. He said that he knew that I was committed and there would be no going back.

What do you ladies and ducks think was pivotal for you?
Being "relatively" new to the lifestyle, were any of these "pivotal" moments difficult for your husband? If you were reluctant to start the lifestyle at the onset and then reversed your view, I would think the 180 degree turn to accepting, embracing and promoting as a head spinner (at least for me). It strikes me as one of those things where you think you know someone and there tendencies, especially someone as close as a spouse, and then they totally surprise you. There's the mental/emotional part that you have to recognize and adapt to. That amplifies everything.

I'm not a cuck and I don't have a hotwife (she's hot to me) but I know the pivotal point for me would be her being wet for her lover. That's something you can't really control, like a hard on for a man, you can't fake it. One time I talked my wife into having sex outdoors while on a road trip. She was soaking and trembling like she never has done again since, even though I've tried everything I can to reproduce that excitement. If I saw her that wet in anticipation of another man then that would be monumentally pivotal.

Being relatively new at this lifestyle, Hubs and I have had many conversations which we feel is paramount in order to maintain a healthy marriage as well as healthy relations with another Man. As I asked hubs what was a pivotal point for him, he enlighten me and I thought that I would ask others their point of view:
hubs claims that it was one thing to watch another Man push his cock into my mouth and for another Man to enter me, however it was another thing completely when the other Man was prone and on His back and I initiated everything…. when I climbed up on the other Man and guided His cock up into me… when I engulfed His cock and willingly psyched Him and payed homage to His cock… or willingly cleaned Him after. hubs admitted that those moments were pivotal and made him realizes that I wanted this as much or more than he did. He said that he knew that I was committed and there would be no going back.

What do you ladies and ducks think was pivotal for you?
For me it was we were having a hot threesome. All of a sudden she was giving him all of her attention. I got up and watched her.She sucked him . She stopped looked at me licked her lips and smiled at me. I almost came when she did this. Then he fucked the hell out of my wifenT_dx0gx2zvkfs43pux4g4hqcyb_600.jpg

We've had an open relationship for years. It started with her sleeping with a visiting friend, progressed to swinging/swapping with two couples, and lot of MFM threesomes! At the time, I never thought of myself as a cuckold, just a guy that was into wife sharing. I had said as much on another popular hotwife forum, and one of the more experienced ladies there called me out on that comment. She basically said "Oh honey, you've been a cuckold ever since your wife had sex with that first guy! I read your account, and she picked a close friend of yours, she convinced you to tell him he could have her that night, she took him to the bedroom she had previously only shared with you, not the guest room he was staying in, and not only let but encouraged you to watch the entire thing from the hallway, while she fucked him twice in your own bed! She cuckolded you hard!" That was when I realized I really was my wife's cuckold. Since then, I've been totally exclusive and faithful to her, while she has had a series of long term relationships with any man of her choosing (most from my close circle of friends, including my best friend who was also my bestman at our wedding!)
I enjoyed this read. I also loved that my exwife screwed so many of my friends, for me it was a turn on to openly be her cuckold. I spent many nights in the quest bedroom listening to her moans.

Reactions: MarcandLilly
We've had an open relationship for years. It started with her sleeping with a visiting friend, progressed to swinging/swapping with two couples, and lot of MFM threesomes! At the time, I never thought of myself as a cuckold, just a guy that was into wife sharing. I had said as much on another popular hotwife forum, and one of the more experienced ladies there called me out on that comment. She basically said "Oh honey, you've been a cuckold ever since your wife had sex with that first guy! I read your account, and she picked a close friend of yours, she convinced you to tell him he could have her that night, she took him to the bedroom she had previously only shared with you, not the guest room he was staying in, and not only let but encouraged you to watch the entire thing from the hallway, while she fucked him twice in your own bed! She cuckolded you hard!" That was when I realized I really was my wife's cuckold. Since then, I've been totally exclusive and faithful to her, while she has had a series of long term relationships with any man of her choosing (most from my close circle of friends, including my best friend who was also my bestman at our wedding!)
Same with me….it happens fast, right after the 1st man has her wo ur involvement

We had been meeting bbc for about 3 months and we bumped into a local bbc we had enjoyed a night of fun with whilst out, he had a friend with him and we ended back at ours, watching her take both them over several hours, in positions we had never imagined, her first dp happened that night and I knew that there was no stopping it then

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
After once that my girlfriend came very late home andthat I suspected that she was cheating on me I checked the next morning her underware in the laundrybin in our bathroom and I saw some sticky spots in her panties. My heart started beating because I thougt it was semen and it could definitely not haven been mine. I smelled on it and it was indeed semen and I... started having a boner... She came in and was surpised. I asked her to explain how she had semen in her panties and she asked me why I got a boner of smelling her panties... That was the pivotal point of our cuckold-relationship.

When I knew my wife was wet for my step dad. He had always flirted with her. one day I found him holding her rubbing on her I could see how much she liked it. Then he sat down and she Sato his lap
nT_0gqr2k7vzk0ep6bfy6fhf2x1_600.jpgnT_2fh0vyne5u8gcca3ieyx5vq3_600.jpgnT_p1z6xi5i1st8kzp1reqhr3rr_600.jpgnT_ndfka7caae5t4gf4bc05en2u_600.jpg