For The Non-Cuckold Men/Couples

We are very much in the same boat as you guys.

We always play together, for the first several years in the lifestyle we just had MFM 3-somes. She got really drunk at a motorcycle rally several years ago & found out how much she enjoyed getting gang banged. We've been enjoying this lifestyle for over 20 years.

When playing in MFM 3-somes I'm always involved, most of the time we take turns fucking her while she's sucking the other one. When there are a group of guys I usually step in & out of the action, I do love watching her getting used by groups of guys. I'm usually naked because I'm joining the action but I never jack off while she playing, she says it's her job to make men cum and she takes very good care of me.

She nor I have ever considered any man other than me her lover, all of the other guys that fuck her are just what we call sex friends. There are guys we've met with multiple times but there has never been anyone that we have met with on a regular basis.

I guess if we had to put labels on ourselves it would be closest to Stag & Vixen. I do call her my Hotwife sometimes just because that's the term everyone seems to want to use. She calls herself a slut because as she puts it, she loves being a slut & getting used by lots of different guys, especially groups of guys. She calls me her warped perverted husband because I love watching groups of total strangers gang banging my wife and respectfully using her like a slut. In reality we are just a normal husband & wife that happens to enjoy playing in this lifestyle when time permits and normal life does not get in the way, unfortunately normal life right now includes Covid so we have been trying to not socialize much and stay healthy!

Since my wife and I don't subscribe to the Hotwife/Cuckold Lifestyle and are more along the lines of the Hotwife/Vixen & Stag Lifestyle some times we feel a bit out of place here and a lot of the talk sometimes doesn't pertain to us as we can't answer or partake in some of the discussions other then to say that we're not into that since it doesn't pertain to us.

But for those like us, who are sorta in the same boat, and don't subscribe to the Cuckold aspects, how do you guys enjoy the lifestyle? Such as if you consider your wife is still a Hotwife or Vixen, does she play in MFM 3somes like we do? Does she enjoy having you watch? Do sit there and just watch or are you naked and masturbating or taking photos or video? Or do you guys like watching and participating with the wife and her lovers? Do the wives enjoy meeting alone as well then coming home and being reclaimed by their husbands while telling him all about it?

I'm curious to see how others enjoy the lifestyle who don't partake in cuckolding activities.
Define "cuckold lifestyle"
My hubby is a total alpha male but watches and cleans me after my bulls cum in/on me.
I think there is too much emphasis on labels......

Although by Merriam-Webster's definition, a cuckold is a man who's wife has sex with someone other then her husband or a husband of a wife who commits adultery. Which means any man's wife who has sex with another man other then a husband, makes the husband a cuckold. But, it says has sex with someone OTHER then her husband... Does that mean she no longer has sex with her husband and just has sex with other men? Hmmmmm... Certainly does make one wonder about what a cuckold actually is.

This is why I come here, thought provoking questions and other's insights. Not to find a playmate. We do that on our own.
Agreed !

Reactions: RedVixen_StagNC
Sounds like it. We're only in the lifestyle a little over a year. Started late in 2019. We also align with Vixen/Stag, but we use the Hotwife term as well. I mean we acknowledge the guys she plays as her lovers, but that's normal for us. My wife is not into gang bangs, most would be two at a time with me being or possibly two with me watching.
I don't think there are any two couples exactly alike, there's a little different twist for everyone. Also people change as they mature in the lifestyle and also as they get older. Twenty years ago I would have never dreamed that my wife would ever even consider a gang bang or getting used like a slut, now she loves to give up control and get used by groups of men. I have to say that 20 years ago I'm not sure I would have been okay with the things we are doing now, we just kind of evolved into this.

Thirty plus years ago when we first became involved in the lifestyle a cuckold was considered a man whose wife had sex with other men without is permission yet he continued in the relationship with his wife.
Websters probably didn't have a definition back then but then, therefore I present to all "why does your definition have to be correct and others wrong". Ponder that if you will, LOL.
Merry Christmas.

Thirty plus years ago when we first became involved in the lifestyle a cuckold was considered a man whose wife had sex with other men without is permission yet he continued in the relationship with his wife.
Websters probably didn't have a definition back then but then, therefore I present to all "why does your definition have to be correct and others wrong". Ponder that if you will, LOL.
Merry Christmas.
100% agree, that's why we don't care what label anyone else put's on us, how we see ourselves is all that matters. We don't have to look for definitions, we just go have the kind of fun we like and don't care about other people labels or definitions of those labels!

Merry Christmas to you too and all of the others here that enjoy their own version of this lifestyle!

Not sure I understand. To me it’s one lifestyle with different names. Wife sharing. Now there are differences, some just watch, some join, some clean up, some just get details of what happened, some suck the bulls..but to me it’s still wife sharing. I will accept any name but the bottom line is that I share my wife.

Not sure I understand. To me it’s one lifestyle with different names. Wife sharing. Now there are differences, some just watch, some join, some clean up, some just get details of what happened, some suck the bulls..but to me it’s still wife sharing. I will accept any name but the bottom line is that I share my wife.
I believe you understand just fine, it's one lifestyle with many variations. Unfortunately many people want to put labels on each of those variations based on their own experiences and beliefs. We choose to not accept the labels that others choose for us, it's our life and our lifestyle, we'll choose our own labels if we want to have labels at all. We don't see any need for or any desire for labels, let's just have fun!!!

I believe you understand just fine, it's one lifestyle with many variations. Unfortunately many people want to put labels on each of those variations based on their own experiences and beliefs. We choose to not accept the labels that others choose for us, it's our life and our lifestyle, we'll choose our own labels if we want to have labels at all. We don't see any need for or any desire for labels, let's just have fun!!!
True. I always see people getting caught up in the names and labels. What does it matter? Do what you do.

We always play together. Elaine has never had sex with other men when I was not with her or knew what she was doing, like seducing a guy to have sex with us as a threesome. I consider Elaine a Hotwife that I share. Cuckold and Hotwife to us are similar, but not the same. Always thought of it as two different sides of the same coin. Hope my ramblings make some kind of sense to others. Feel free to ask any questions you may have

I don't think the distinction between a cuckold/stag and a hotwife/vixen is that simple. I mean, in my opinion, the type of relationship is going to be different for each couple and could have elements of both.

For us, a lot of this depends on the dynamic between us and the bull. We usually fit a lot more into the Vixen/Stag category, which are actually terms we just learned after I joined here. Sometimes my husband definitely likes to play more of a cuckold role though. I have two regular bulls I see now. One is a white guy named Carter, he's funny and definitely a charmer. He and Sawyer (my husband) are almost like good buddies. The three of us even go out for drinks together on nights that I hook up with him. And we've done threesomes together a few times (they don't do anything sexual with each other though). Even though Sawyer and Carter don't really socialize without me being there, the relationship is totally like I'm fucking one of my husband's friends.

The other bull I see is Marcus. Marcus is black, has a lot of attitude, and totally gives off a thug vibe (which we know is fake though, because we know what he does for a living, LOL). Marcus has no interest in socializing with us. He doesn't say much. He's usually curt. He just wants to fuck me. The relationship between the three of us is totally different and Sawyer definitely takes on more of a cuckold role with him.

Define "cuckold lifestyle"
My hubby is a total alpha male but watches and cleans me after my bulls cum in/on me.
I think there is too much emphasis on labels......
Totally agree, just because I love to watch my wife get fucked by another man and I clean her up then take and reclaim her for my own does not mean I a cuck. I will not tolerate being humiliated or put down and I am not submissive in any way. I not only watch I will participate too.

I don't think the distinction between a cuckold/stag and a hotwife/vixen is that simple. I mean, in my opinion, the type of relationship is going to be different for each couple and could have elements of both.

For us, a lot of this depends on the dynamic between us and the bull. We usually fit a lot more into the Vixen/Stag category, which are actually terms we just learned after I joined here. Sometimes my husband definitely likes to play more of a cuckold role though. I have two regular bulls I see now. One is a white guy named Carter, he's funny and definitely a charmer. He and Sawyer (my husband) are almost like good buddies. The three of us even go out for drinks together on nights that I hook up with him. And we've done threesomes together a few times (they don't do anything sexual with each other though). Even though Sawyer and Carter don't really socialize without me being there, the relationship is totally like I'm fucking one of my husband's friends.

The other bull I see is Marcus. Marcus is black, has a lot of attitude, and totally gives off a thug vibe (which we know is fake though, because we know what he does for a living, LOL). Marcus has no interest in socializing with us. He doesn't say much. He's usually curt. He just wants to fuck me. The relationship between the three of us is totally different and Sawyer definitely takes on more of a cuckold role with him.
Both my bulls are similar to Carter, we all socialize, my hubby and my bull will drink beer and watch football. Once the game is over then the fun begins.....

Although by Merriam-Webster's definition, a cuckold is a man who's wife has sex with someone other then her husband or a husband of a wife who commits adultery. Which means any man's wife who has sex with another man other then a husband, makes the husband a cuckold. But, it says has sex with someone OTHER then her husband... Does that mean she no longer has sex with her husband and just has sex with other men? Hmmmmm... Certainly does make one wonder about what a cuckold actually is.

This is why I come here, thought provoking questions and other's insights. Not to find a playmate. We do that on our own.
"...it says has sex with someone OTHER then her husband... Does that mean she no longer has sex with her husband and just has sex with other men?" No, it just means what it says. He's been cuckolded when she has sex with someone else, man or woman, and comes home afterwards and makes him clean up, or fucks him, or blows him, or doesn't tell him.
IOW, it's pretty much irrelevant to a couple simply enjoying the many pleasures of good sex in whatever way they choose.

Since my wife and I don't subscribe to the Hotwife/Cuckold Lifestyle and are more along the lines of the Hotwife/Vixen & Stag Lifestyle some times we feel a bit out of place here and a lot of the talk sometimes doesn't pertain to us as we can't answer or partake in some of the discussions other then to say that we're not into that since it doesn't pertain to us.

But for those like us, who are sorta in the same boat, and don't subscribe to the Cuckold aspects, how do you guys enjoy the lifestyle? Such as if you consider your wife is still a Hotwife or Vixen, does she play in MFM 3somes like we do? Does she enjoy having you watch? Do sit there and just watch or are you naked and masturbating or taking photos or video? Or do you guys like watching and participating with the wife and her lovers? Do the wives enjoy meeting alone as well then coming home and being reclaimed by their husbands while telling him all about it?

I'm curious to see how others enjoy the lifestyle who don't partake in cuckolding activities.
My wife calls herself my "cock whore," I call her my wife. The only time that we've used "cuckold" is when she asked if I'd be one when she fucked a guy she met. I, of course, agreed. He was told I'd be in the room to watch them. We got a room and met at the bar for some drinks before going to our room. I sat and they quickly took their clothes off. They took turns on each other, I got another drink. They 69'd and I took my clothes off. He, finally fucked her and came in her.

She asked me if I liked watching him fuck her, I said I loved it. She asked if I liked watching her suck his dick, I said I loved it. She asked if I would eat her, I said of course. He watched me eat her wet pussy and ass. She told him to get over her so she could suck him to hardness and fuck her again. I watched her swallow him as I ate her. When he was hard, she told me to sit, I did. He fucked her again, this time sitting up, her on him. I watched her pussy take his cock until she asked me to eat her ass as they fucked. I knelt behind her and licked her ass as his cock pushed in and out of my wife. He came again. She told me to fuck her ass, I gladly did. I came quickly!

My wife calls herself my "cock whore," I call her my wife. The only time that we've used "cuckold" is when she asked if I'd be one when she fucked a guy she met. I, of course, agreed. He was told I'd be in the room to watch them. We got a room and met at the bar for some drinks before going to our room. I sat and they quickly took their clothes off. They took turns on each other, I got another drink. They 69'd and I took my clothes off. He, finally fucked her and came in her.

She asked me if I liked watching him fuck her, I said I loved it. She asked if I liked watching her suck his dick, I said I loved it. She asked if I would eat her, I said of course. He watched me eat her wet pussy and ass. She told him to get over her so she could suck him to hardness and fuck her again. I watched her swallow him as I ate her. When he was hard, she told me to sit, I did. He fucked her again, this time sitting up, her on him. I watched her pussy take his cock until she asked me to eat her ass as they fucked. I knelt behind her and licked her ass as his cock pushed in and out of my wife. He came again. She told me to fuck her ass, I gladly did. I came quickly!
I loved that description of the encounter and I have experienced something similar. I didn’t eat her ass she sucked me as they fucked the second time and after he came she told me to take her and fill her with my cum which I did after good shagging. Then she asked me to clean her up which I gladly did. While I as eating our combined juices he got dressed and left.

Haven’t seen my wife with another man or men, at this point I’ve only taken pictures that she sends back and forth with guys. Only done it a few times but it was great and led to not only great sex but to a build up of foreplay which sometimes lacks in our relationship.

4 years ago I met my wife on a Tinder date. We were getting to know each other drinking Gin-Tonics at a bar. The vibe was good, you could tell that we liked each other a lot ! I definitely was very into her as she had everything what I was looking for. Brains, looks, personality, sexy, caring and professional. After quite a number of drinks the topic of sex came on the table and I blurred out that she was certainly a hot little slut. Now... She is french speaking and I'm dutch speaking and I said it in dutch. So shortly after she disappeared into the restroom. When she came back, she was sort of upset ; she used google translate and found out exactly what I said.
Then I needed to come clean ; I explained that I was a part of the swinger-scene and calling her a hot little slut was actually a compliment. She assured me that she would NEVER EVER participate in any swingers-activities and wanted to know if I was still doing that. I answered her truthfully that this is only something that I would do with a partner that was interested and enjoyed that lifestyle. If she was not into this then that was fine for me as well.
3 months later having enjoyed a good sexlife till then, she brings up the topic again. What's it like ? Are you still part of it ? etc... Again I answered and assured her that if it were to happen again, it would be with her or not at all.
As she kept asking in the month following I finally said to her : Look, it's obvious that you are curious and I get that. I can assure you that it is an exciting adventure and you you would enjoy it 1000%. So I asked her if she would go with me to a swingers-club. Opens at 08:00PM, you have to change by 10:00PM in lingerie and most of all, you enjoy yourself. The deal was ; we go in and if she didn't like it we would leave. Again at 10:00PM if she didn't want to change into lingerie, we would leave, ...
We stayed till 03:00AM and had a great time.
Over the years we have discovered something else. We used to call it cuckold but we found out later that the terms vixen/stag is much more accurate. Yes, we only play together. Yes, I surely participate. No, no humiliation for nobody, We always use condoms (delicate subject here on the forum !). And still we are discovering other things and our interests are changing by adding experiences. First 1 man was enough, then we did a night with 2 BBC and me. After that we did a small gangbang with 4 men. Now we are thinking about expanding to even more men.
This is something that we do together. We have 100% trust in one another and don't do anything without the other one. It's something sacred for us as we both have a demanding career and travel a lot (separately).
For us this is something that works great. We also can imagine that for other couples this is quite soft. But no 2 people are alike. We are all different and that is just great because otherwise this world would be very boring.

Hope you understand !

I would love to live the lifestyle you describe, my wife is hard to convince though but I’m trying. As far as the cuckold stuff I can’t believe any man would allow himself to be emasculated like that.