For The Non-Cuckold Men/Couples

For some men, that is what they enjoy. Personally it doesn't work for me either. I just know I love sharing my wife with other men and love seeing the pleasure she derives from it. It's a natural high for me seeing her fucking another man, or knowing she is off fucking another men on those times I can't be there.
That’s the pleasure I’m hoping my wife will try. Good luck to you and I’m happy you get to experience it

• Love
Reactions: RedVixen_StagNC
We are very much in the same boat as you guys.

We always play together, for the first several years in the lifestyle we just had MFM 3-somes. She got really drunk at a motorcycle rally several years ago & found out how much she enjoyed getting gang banged. We've been enjoying this lifestyle for over 20 years.

When playing in MFM 3-somes I'm always involved, most of the time we take turns fucking her while she's sucking the other one. When there are a group of guys I usually step in & out of the action, I do love watching her getting used by groups of guys. I'm usually naked because I'm joining the action but I never jack off while she playing, she says it's her job to make men cum and she takes very good care of me.

She nor I have ever considered any man other than me her lover, all of the other guys that fuck her are just what we call sex friends. There are guys we've met with multiple times but there has never been anyone that we have met with on a regular basis.

I guess if we had to put labels on ourselves it would be closest to Stag & Vixen. I do call her my Hotwife sometimes just because that's the term everyone seems to want to use. She calls herself a slut because as she puts it, she loves being a slut & getting used by lots of different guys, especially groups of guys. She calls me her warped perverted husband because I love watching groups of total strangers gang banging my wife and respectfully using her like a slut. In reality we are just a normal husband & wife that happens to enjoy playing in this lifestyle when time permits and normal life does not get in the way, unfortunately normal life right now includes Covid so we have been trying to not socialize much and stay healthy!
I could copy and paste almost verbatim what you just said here. This is how we are also. We are discovering, as im sure a lot of us have, there seem to different branches off of any sexual genre. So while it's a Hotwife genre , where my husband shares me for gangbangs or mfm, we also swap with other couples, play in orgies etc. We also never play alone or apart and my hubby is always a active participant as well.

• Love
Reactions: franklyn
I don't think there are any two couples exactly alike, there's a little different twist for everyone. Also people change as they mature in the lifestyle and also as they get older. Twenty years ago I would have never dreamed that my wife would ever even consider a gang bang or getting used like a slut, now she loves to give up control and get used by groups of men. I have to say that 20 years ago I'm not sure I would have been okay with the things we are doing now, we just kind of evolved into this.
Again, I agree and we as a couple have noticed the same thing. As a couple 20 years ago it was nerve wracking just to process the twist of both of us being interested in sex with others. Over time and as our marriage has grown in comfort and respect and trust we have found ourselves stretching our limits. I too never thought I'd enjoy gangbangs or being a cumslut , but 24 years into marriage and it has become both my hubby and mine favorite naughty activity. As time allows of course. There is something to be said about being a couple for so long and it's something that as a new couple years ago, we never would have understood. Not just in the lifestyle but in life in general.

For some men, that is what they enjoy. Personally it doesn't work for me either. I just know I love sharing my wife with other men and love seeing the pleasure she derives from it. It's a natural high for me seeing her fucking another man, or knowing she is off fucking another men on those times I can't be there.
I can see how that’s the case. The past few times we’ve had sex the taking of pictures for her to send and fantasy of it has been a huge part of foreplay. Yesterday she told me about how she would routinely end up a “party favor” for her ex-fiancée’s friends. I envisioned myself there and got a little more than envious of him during the story. We, really me, is taking all this very slowly so as not to make just an emotional decision. But, hearing my wife refer to herself as a party favor and missing being used by groups of guys brought it out of me.

• Love
Since my wife and I don't subscribe to the Hotwife/Cuckold Lifestyle and are more along the lines of the Hotwife/Vixen & Stag Lifestyle some times we feel a bit out of place here and a lot of the talk sometimes doesn't pertain to us as we can't answer or partake in some of the discussions other then to say that we're not into that since it doesn't pertain to us.

But for those like us, who are sorta in the same boat, and don't subscribe to the Cuckold aspects, how do you guys enjoy the lifestyle? Such as if you consider your wife is still a Hotwife or Vixen, does she play in MFM 3somes like we do? Does she enjoy having you watch? Do sit there and just watch or are you naked and masturbating or taking photos or video? Or do you guys like watching and participating with the wife and her lovers? Do the wives enjoy meeting alone as well then coming home and being reclaimed by their husbands while telling him all about it?

I'm curious to see how others enjoy the lifestyle who don't partake in cuckolding activities.
The lifestyle is whatever YOU decide to make it. No right or wrong as to what your rules or limits are. Just have fun.