For the wives who have been shared/hotwifing for a while.

We try to make it spontaneous when we play. We usually don't have someone set up to meet, we just go out and play.
When we are out of town we will go to a hotel bar. I wear very revealing outfits and flirt a lot.
If I see a good looking guy I like I ask my husband if I can play. Sometimes it works out and I get done by a stranger and my husband. Even if it doesn't work out I get done by him.

My wife was nervous for the first few years. Later that turns into anticipation
Anticipation is a great way to put it. I've had countless men and if there isn't some sort of rush I would consider slowing down.
Now, if it's a gangbang in store for me nervous still might be a better way to put it. When I walk into a room full of guys or a line of them walk in I quickly scan them all knowing that they are all going to have me. Once we get going I quickly calm down.

Anticipation is a great way to put it. I've had countless men and if there isn't some sort of rush I would consider slowing down.
Now, if it's a gangbang in store for me nervous still might be a better way to put it. When I walk into a room full of guys or a line of them walk in I quickly scan them all knowing that they are all going to have me. Once we get going I quickly calm down.
Agree if there isn’t always at least some sort of anticipation or feeling of excitement before meeting a new partner slowing down is a very real option. I would hate to think that any woman got to the point where she was just going through the motions and not really getting any satisfaction out of fucking anymore. And as a husband if you still insisted that she continue to fuck under those conditions well then, no pun intended, you're just being a dick.

Two guys total for us. One guy many many times....other guy once, stranger out of town hook up....was very exciting in the bar leading up to it but once we were in his room it kinda unwound. They did get it on but it wasn't exciting at all for us.
Our regular guy...we look forward to it like crazy. About every 2 or 3 weeks always on a Friday at our home. It's become a pretty regular thing but we always confirm the Wed or Thurs befor. Once we know he'll be visiting wife fucks me like crazy that night and we go again in the morning. She dosent say much about how she's anticipating our fun but she has said she feels butterflies and excited a couple of hours before.
She's always horny as hell when he's with us. It's a good time for sure.

Two guys total for us. One guy many many times....other guy once, stranger out of town hook up....was very exciting in the bar leading up to it but once we were in his room it kinda unwound. They did get it on but it wasn't exciting at all for us.
Our regular guy...we look forward to it like crazy. About every 2 or 3 weeks always on a Friday at our home. It's become a pretty regular thing but we always confirm the Wed or Thurs befor. Once we know he'll be visiting wife fucks me like crazy that night and we go again in the morning. She dosent say much about how she's anticipating our fun but she has said she feels butterflies and excited a couple of hours before.
She's always horny as hell when he's with us. It's a good time for sure.
What went wrong with the out of town hook up?