Forced/blackmailed/tricked into sex?

my wife likes to go out in short skirts and no panties and have me play with her upskirt in public. once time we went to a crowded bar and she sat on a bar stool. She scooted to the back so he pussy and ass were having off and i could finger and play with her while standing behind her. The bar was crowded so no one would notice but i could feel her getting soaking wet from the risk and exposurer. I stopped for a minuted and a guy next to me reach under and began playing with her...i think he thought i didnt see and she thought it was me...he played with her good and she even leaned back and moaned in my ear...also told me to not play with her ass cause it wasnt ready...but then she squeaked and eyes got huge...she knew she couldnt say anything because it was crowded so she just went with it....i bent down to tie my show when she wasnt looking and he had 2 in her pussy and 2 in ass....so hot!!...her toes were curled!

KK and I have experience in the domain of consensual non-consent, in the context of blending fetish and hot wife play. Some of this experience is in the form of role-play between just the two of us, most of it is in the realm of fantasy fulfillment in real-life encounters.

Consensual non-consent is pretty edgy, and has potential pitfalls - the non-consent aspect demarcates a fine line that participants have to understand and avoid crossing.

One experience involves perceived blackmail - KK has had on-again, off-again encounters with one of her editors. She’s led him to believe that she’s an adulterous, cheating wife, that I’m unaware of her infidelity. It is a game she plays to manipulate this man, garnering various favors in the form of select gigs, additional perks like first class airfare, hotel accommodations, higher per diem rates, and similar beneficial outcomes. A few times, this man has attempted to blackmail KK, threatening to disclose the affair to me. Of course, he has no idea that I’m fully aware of their trysting, completely read in on the matter. Both KK and I find his ideas humorous, in a sense pathetic and sad - she manipulates this man so completely and thoroughly, he has no idea of up vs. down.

We’ve had a few variations on the theme in adult theaters. The basic scenario is us posing as a timid, novice, highly inexperienced couple exploring public sex. We enter the theater, survey the crowd, and if KK’s satisfied, we take a pair of seats near the aisle way, leaving two to three vacant spots adjacent, an implied invitation to the bold and curious. Eventually, and inevitably, someone will bite, taking a seat next to KK. That’s followed by tentative touches; fingertips brushing her stocking-covered thigh, a roaming hand, testing the waters. KK always begins by feigning a little resistance, a hint of reluctance to these overtly sexual gestures. As the minutes pass, a lucky and persistent suitor will find KK open to his advances. Finger-banging, oral sex, whatever we feel like we can get away with follows, usually ending up with an audience surrounding us, looking on while KK enjoys illicit sex with a strange man in full view.

Among our favorites, there’s the notion of outdoor, bondage sex. These scenarios involve KK and rope or restraint situations, tied to a tree, bound and blindfolded on a large river rock, or similar venue, exposed, vulnerable, but unable to resist. Blindfolded, ear buds in place, sometimes gagged, always bound, the combined sensory deprivation and binding creates a delicious sensation of helplessness, leaving KK an object for a man, or men to enjoy sexually. KK plays the role, reluctant, resistant at first, then easing into the situation, enjoying it, becoming an active participant vs. a passive object.

KK’s initial experience in this realm was with an older, married man, a pastor. Her first encounters with Pastor Jim were marginally consensual. This situation developed into a long-term affair, one in which KK ultimately became the dominant partner. KK had complete control over Jim, able to make him beg for sex, willing to submit to her whims. That experience was formative for KK, a foundation in our consensual non-consent play.

I have a fantazy where I would take my wife to a nice hotel and treat her to a half day spa, massage and pedicure. Whilst she is in the spa I would exchange her clothes for something extremely sexy and revealing. She wont have no choice but to wear it and meet me for dinner. After parading her to everyone to see and admire, I would then taken take her back to our room and blind fold her and tie her hands to the bed rails. I would prearrange one of the bulls to be ready waiting in the room and after licking her pussy making her nice and wet I would let the bull fuck her without her being sure its not me.

We have played out the spa bit but yet to go ahead with the fuck fantasy.
Would love to help with that

In the pure fantasy domain, KK and I have enjoyed many pillow-talk scenarios involving sexual blackmail, including non-consensual elements. One of these role-play/pillow-talk scenarios is recurrent. We play it out with each other a couple of times a year, with variations and nuances that feed the fantasy and arouse KK.

The basic scenario involves blackmail, the threat of public exposure of our lifestyle. The foundation includes an organized group that runs a specialized service for wealthy, high end clientele - they auction off married women to provide sexual services to their clients. The women are all married, cuckoldresses, cheating wives, that have been observed, investigated, and photographed/recorded in the act.

Both the husband and wife become targets of the organization's blackmail, forced into submission under the threat of being publicly exposed. The fantasy is elaborate, the role-play extended. I've published one version of it on Literotica. This is one of the fantasy scenarios that's essentially nearly impossible to realize, at least in any practical sense, but it winds KK up so much that she's exhausted for a full day or two after we act it out.

During the role-play, there is a guarantee that KK will experience several mind-bending, intense, squirting orgasms. It's sure-fire, and it's amazing to see and listen to her response, her interaction during the act.

In the pure fantasy domain, KK and I have enjoyed many pillow-talk scenarios involving sexual blackmail, including non-consensual elements. One of these role-play/pillow-talk scenarios is recurrent. We play it out with each other a couple of times a year, with variations and nuances that feed the fantasy and arouse KK.

The basic scenario involves blackmail, the threat of public exposure of our lifestyle. The foundation includes an organized group that runs a specialized service for wealthy, high end clientele - they auction off married women to provide sexual services to their clients. The women are all married, cuckoldresses, cheating wives, that have been observed, investigated, and photographed/recorded in the act.

Both the husband and wife become targets of the organization's blackmail, forced into submission under the threat of being publicly exposed. The fantasy is elaborate, the role-play extended. I've published one version of it on Literotica. This is one of the fantasy scenarios that's essentially nearly impossible to realize, at least in any practical sense, but it winds KK up so much that she's exhausted for a full day or two after we act it out.

During the role-play, there is a guarantee that KK will experience several mind-bending, intense, squirting orgasms. It's sure-fire, and it's amazing to see and listen to her response, her interaction during the act.
My big desire, we are married, cuckoldress, hotwife, that he have been photographed in unacceptable situations. Both me and my wife become targets of the blackmail, forced into submission under the threat of being we publicly exposed. The bull makes us available to others who can fulfill all their desires on us! :love:

Holes.jpg

My big desire, we are married, cuckoldress, hotwife, that he have been photographed in unacceptable situations. Both me and my wife become targets of the blackmail, forced into submission under the threat of being we publicly exposed. The bull makes us available to others who can fulfill all their desires on us! :love:

View attachment 703443
Awesome - that's pretty similar to our base blackmail scenario. I'm "forced" to comply with the blackmailers, "forced" to watch KK used as a sex object to fulfill the blackmailer's clients most perverse fantasies... I find it ultra-erotic that KK gets off on this fantasy.

Awesome - that's pretty similar to our base blackmail scenario. I'm "forced" to comply with the blackmailers, "forced" to watch KK used as a sex object to fulfill the blackmailer's clients most perverse fantasies... I find it ultra-erotic that KK gets off on this fantasy.
Yes it is very exciting! My wife and I also have things we would only do through blackmail. It would take someone to command us and force us into kinky things.
39332279.jpg

My wife and I would be naked in a room, the blackmailer would bring stranger and ask them what they wanted to do with us. Stranger would tell and the blackmailer would determine how much it would cost. There he would take the money in front of our eyes, and then he would tell us that:
"-Did you hear what the gentleman wanted?" He don’t be disappointed or all your friends will see what you used to do!"
And we would do anything! Amazing!!!

cumdump.jpgDSC00596_1.jpgFuck.jpgNo_problem.jpgw_2.jpg