forced gay

Well, I watched some of the black gаy webcаm and to be honest it was ok for me. We've talked about that with my wife and she seems to be alright with this passion :D. I strongly believe if your relationship is real there is nothing wrong with doing this activity on the side. She should understand. Plus it is always a nice experience to try something new and expand my vision. Please don't blame me for that :D

Last edited:
From what I've seen as a bull, that word, "forced", really needs to be put in quotation marks. But the charade can add something.
"Forced" is, maybe manipulated, possibly persuaded, more likely urged to get over the "don't be gay" thing and do what you want.

As a cuck sooner or later after licking the creampie out of your wife sucking the bull and then also being sodomised and seeded by the bull is quite logical. I think it is also necessary to keep this lifestyle at its best. It is for me! And I like it.
I am too tight. Several Bulls wanted to I havent allowed . It would hurt for me too much . Not designed for it. However I give head if asked.