forced gay

that counts in my book. did they all take your ass?
Sorry I have only just noticed the response. Yes they did, under duress though. I have felt humiliated by the act, but enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. Since that I have had a few encounters with other bulls while with my exwife and with my exgf. Both said they enjoyed watching a cock enter me. My exgf wanted me to kiss one of her bulls and fuck him, but I could not bring myself to do either (still cant).
After the initial encounter, I was sore for a week after, but my exwife used her dildos on me after that and my exgf too in between meets, but I didn't do any more groups again, just in case

Sorry I have only just noticed the response. Yes they did, under duress though. I have felt humiliated by the act, but enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. Since that I have had a few encounters with other bulls while with my exwife and with my exgf. Both said they enjoyed watching a cock enter me. My exgf wanted me to kiss one of her bulls and fuck him, but I could not bring myself to do either (still cant).
After the initial encounter, I was sore for a week after, but my exwife used her dildos on me after that and my exgf too in between meets, but I didn't do any more groups again, just in case
Wow very hot. Love to hear more

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
In college my girlfriend helped me learn I could enjoy sex with another man, but I was never quite able to feel comfortable kissing a man on the mouth. I could suck cock before or after he fucks either of us, suck come from whatever orifice it was available in, but kissing felt weird.

In college my girlfriend helped me learn I could enjoy sex with another man, but I was never quite able to feel comfortable kissing a man on the mouth. I could suck cock before or after he fucks either of us, suck come from whatever orifice it was available in, but kissing felt weird.
I started out that way to. But I enjoy making out now. Gay guys in particular can really make you feel good.

Not with the right training and starting with toys gradually working up from smaller to larger over a period of time, and plenty of lube
Yes. After cleaning your wife and sucking the bull, being sodomised and seeded by the bull is the next stage to confirm your position, and to give your wife the pleasure of seeing you take her lovers cock. I agree it is necessary to keep these sessions with the Bull active and interesting. As Lynn says, your wife needs to do some training.

SiSiendo con mi chica una pareja swinger bisexual los dos sin la parte de la sumisión y humillación para nosotros la experiencia suprema en pareja es estar juntos desnudos en cuatro uno frente al otro para poder besarnos masturbarnos y oírnos gemir mientras nos están penetrando por todos los más de 6 amigos

Attachments

• 5131241-6d851a841efa143e6a72d266b1449330.png
    5131241-6d851a841efa143e6a72d266b1449330.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 964_1000.jpg
    964_1000.jpg
    307.6 KB · Views: 39
  • 2778121-1676416820-f75aca3a3afb65b2c9afc2769e90a28b.jpg
    2778121-1676416820-f75aca3a3afb65b2c9afc2769e90a28b.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 1000053188.jpg
    1000053188.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 1D775925-33A9-4CA3-8B31-1B1FD4B10FFD.jpeg
    1D775925-33A9-4CA3-8B31-1B1FD4B10FFD.jpeg
    10.5 KB · Views: 38
My hubby does not need to be forced he absolutely loves suck cock and loves being fucked bareback
Of course he is always caged so never gets to orgasm himself but he always enjoys it and says thank you for everything afterwards
Not cumming make me more passive,horny and eager to please,especially a big cock

Reactions: Pantyboy