Found out my wife had a MFM without me

Biggballs

Male
Aug 19, 2016
So I've wanted to fuck my wife with another guy for as long as I can remember, recently found out she had been fucking another guy, worse still found out she had a mfm encounter... she didn't even tell me or let me watch... she told me she only wanked both of the guys off... but I'm not so sure it only went this far.
I've always encouraged he to fuck other guys, but I must of forgot to mention that I have to be able to watch..

Okay so now she had a chance to practice without the pressure of getting it right while you are watching or helping. So now she owes you one. This next time you get to make the call

I was cleaning her car for her and in the trunk, in a plastic bag buried in the bottom of a box of stuff she has, was a tube of lube. I had given her permission to fuck/suck anyone she wanted with the caveat that if I ask she tell me what I want to know. So I asked her, denial. This was about 6 years ago. I asked many times and told her she wasn't being honest.

Then about 2 years ago she she said she did. I kinda of remember the time frame. She was going to her chiropractor 2-3 times a week. Then she says he wants to see her everyday as her back is in bad shape. At the time I didn't think anything of it. So during the 'confession' she asks me if I remember that time period, I say yes. Then she said she started to play with another patient. How often? She said not often enough but several times a week. A few times, several times in one day. I had no idea! How clueless I was. I asked her why she stopped, she said cause I found out. She said if I didn't say anything she would have continued. She added that they were getting ready to include his friends to their playtime. Holy shit! I asked why she wouldn't consider the 'friends' thing with us, she said I live with you. I never understood that answer. I asked why she even did it, she said I did something at the time to ******** her off, but couldn't remember what.

I think when you give your wife that kind of permission, they take it to mean they can do what they want, when they want, with whom they want. Doing it is their 'play time' away from the significant other. When you are including the spouse or BF, it stops being their fun time and becomes your fun time. It's the deception that's the thrill. Along with getting railed by new meat.

So I've wanted to fuck my wife with another guy for as long as I can remember, recently found out she had been fucking another guy, worse still found out she had a mfm encounter... she didn't even tell me or let me watch... she told me she only wanked both of the guys off... but I'm not so sure it only went this far.
I've always encouraged he to fuck other guys, but I must of forgot to mention that I have to be able to watch..
This is new info.

No, she doesn't "owe" you anything: It sounds like she broke the arrangement in your relationship and that needs to be dealt with. Trust me: Your wife would have No Problem giving YOU hell if you flaked on your end of the deal.

I'm not a fan of using sex like a currency or tit-for-tat score keeping. It encourages wives to disregard the arrangements with their husbands and if the men don't hold the line then the women will lose all respect for them. I would if my wife let me walk all over her with no consequence.

Reactions: Big Buck
Sorry to hear it really that sounds like a really bad deal the fun and playing the way we all do here is knowing the other one enjoys it as well Trust loyalty communication for you just went out the window