Found out my wife was texting a guy

I've found texts between my wife and other men in her phone over the years. She's always denied it, but she's at least been sexting those guys.

I found this pic on her phone yesterday, and she didn't send it to me. Cheating?
Damn I wish she sent it to.me😉

I found out my wife was texting a guy. After digging more into everything I found that he was a truck driver that would stop by once a week at were she works to drop stuff off. I guess he took a liking to her and she liked him too. Over a course of a few months of him showing up and her work and texting. She started sending him nude pics of herself. Here they are:
View attachment 1009661
View attachment 1009671
Damn she is hot. I would have fun with her

Just a update. I haven't said anything to her to see what would all happen with her. Well, from the different text's that have been sent back and forth with her and him. She is meeting up with him in about another half hour tonight. She is working a swing shift at her work tonight. But from the text she is going to get off early and meet up with him. I've got the hotel name and room # from one of text's that he sent her.

Starts off with a text than they have lunch. Thad he tells her she should leave and than the guy fuck your wife good and hard and she loves it.

I found out my wife was texting a guy. After digging more into everything I found that he was a truck driver that would stop by once a week at were she works to drop stuff off. I guess he took a liking to her and she liked him too. Over a course of a few months of him showing up and her work and texting. She started sending him nude pics of herself. Here they are:
View attachment 1009661
View attachment 1009671
Would love to see the texts

View attachment 1009661
View attachment 1009671
so hot and sexy

My X when we were younger was fucking my neighbors son all ways clues her coming home all wet never thought anything until my friend that's was staying with us told me about him coming over when I was gone and giving her massage I asked her she couldn't lie .

View attachment 1009661
View attachment 1009671
I would like to fuck her she looks very hot

View attachment 1009661
View attachment 1009671
Such a hot sexy woman to be pleasing and esting her pussy for hours to start 👅👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅👅

Reactions: Sharper
First off, your wife is super sexy! Any man would be lucky to get to play with her.

Second, this isn’t hotwifing. Your wife is cheating on you. While you may enjoy it, she is doing this behind your back and the only reason you are aware is because you are checking up on her. I agree with the others who suggest you find a way to let your wife know you would be open to her fucking other men. I doubt she is going to come clean and admit her affair, but she might.

Telling her you already know may not go over well. She may be offended if you are checking her texts, even if she knows you are turned on by her play. She may get off on the taboo and not want you to know she plays around. You know her better than we do.

If you and your wife choose to proceed, I would suggest talking openly and setting rules/guidelines that you can both live with. Sounds like you want her to require condoms. My wife started off this way but quickly discovered she hates blowjobs with condoms generally uses condoms outside of oral. There are some great threads on the message boards for other rules you may want to consider. For my wife and I, most rules have gone away over time. She can play alone, which is her preference. She is supposed to share details with me after. She will take photos and videos when possible, but that isn’t always her top priority. My wife also needs to make sure my needs are met. This is key because she plays outside our marriage and I do not. Full disclosure, most of the rules went away because she didn’t follow them anyway. In the end, figure out what works for both of you. For my wife and I, the hard lessons came when we didn’t communicate. I know this turns you on, but you are playing with fire!

Best of luck!!