friend seduce

My wife has been having sex with her married boss for years. They have been on several 'business trips' alone together. Kate's boss likes taking her to a hotel and spending several days fucking her. My wife says that they rarely leave the hotel room when she is on a trip with her boss.

Kate's boss knows that I am okay with him fucking my wife so they don't have to sneak around, other than hiding things from his wife. He fucks Kate every week at our house.

My wife has spent the night with other guys during our marriage and sometimes a weekend.

My wife has been having sex with her married boss for years. They have been on several 'business trips' alone together. Kate's boss likes taking her to a hotel and spending several days fucking her. My wife says that they rarely leave the hotel room when she is on a trip with her boss.

Kate's boss knows that I am okay with him fucking my wife so they don't have to sneak around, other than hiding things from his wife. He fucks Kate every week at our house.

My wife has spent the night with other guys during our marriage and sometimes a weekend.

Does she tell you the positions she fucks him and the different places she's done it?

Kate does tell me about fucking her boss...usually, while I am between her legs licking his cum out of her after he leaves our house. Kate tells me that her boss has a big cock. I have never seen them fuck. I do know that he always cums a lot. I have been licking her boss's cum out of her for years. They can't fool around at the office so it is either at our house or a hotel on a 'business trip'.

When they spend three or four days fucking in a hotel it is always in the bed, but I do like hearing about how many times they fuck and how many times my wife sucks her boss's dick on those trips. Kate says that her boss loves having her suck his dick. His wife doesn't suck his dick anymore. kate tells me that sometimes her boss will sit back with a drink and have her suck his cock for half an hour or longer.

I think that Kate's boss gets off on fucking a hot married employee with her husband's permission.

Kate does tell me about fucking her boss...usually, while I am between her legs licking his cum out of her after he leaves our house. Kate tells me that her boss has a big cock. I have never seen them fuck. I do know that he always cums a lot. I have been licking her boss's cum out of her for years. They can't fool around at the office so it is either at our house or a hotel on a 'business trip'.

When they spend three or four days fucking in a hotel it is always in the bed, but I do like hearing about how many times they fuck and how many times my wife sucks her boss's dick on those trips. Kate says that her boss loves having her suck his dick. His wife doesn't suck his dick anymore. kate tells me that sometimes her boss will sit back with a drink and have her suck his cock for half an hour or longer.

I think that Kate's boss gets off on fucking a hot married employee with her husband's permission.

Is she only fucking him currently or are there other bulls she fucks while fucking him on the side? Also do they pack condoms and just don't use them or are condoms strictly forbidden when they're fucking?

Oh wow that's crazy with how many creampies she takes, probably in the ten thousands, and she still was never able to get pregnant.

It wasn't for a lack of trying, lol. Unfortunately, she can't get pregnant. She has a form of PCOS (Poly-cystic Ovarian Syndrome) Basically, her ovaries don't produce any eggs. She found out when she turned 16 and still hadn't menstruated.

The good part is, she's never had to deal with having a period, or an unwanted pregnancy. The bad part is, she would have liked to have a child from me and a few of my military buds.

It wasn't for a lack of trying, lol. Unfortunately, she can't get pregnant. She has a form of PCOS (Poly-cystic Ovarian Syndrome) Basically, her ovaries don't produce any eggs. She found out when she turned 16 and still hadn't menstruated.

The good part is, she's never had to deal with having a period, or an unwanted pregnancy. The bad part is, she would have liked to have a child from me and a few of my military buds.

Oh interesting I never heard of that before. But I guess it makes creampies that much more fun for guys that don't want to get her pregnant but are addicted to blowing their load inside of her. Even though she rarely uses them when her bfs use condoms does she take them off and tell them to cum inside of her?

Oh interesting I never heard of that before. But I guess it makes creampies that much more fun for guys that don't want to get her pregnant but are addicted to blowing their load inside of her. Even though she rarely uses them when her bfs use condoms does she take them off and tell them to cum inside of her?

She hates condoms. One of the best parts of sex, for my wife, is feeling a man's cum inside of her. So, yes.

My close group of friends don’t know we are in the scene but I have asked her to flirt and flash them when alone to see if they would say anything. A few years ago, we were at a BBQ at a cottage up north where we had a lot of fun and a good laugh. I told her I wanted her to flirt with one of my buddies who I know had a thing for her to see what he would do. She wore a nice sun dress with no bra. Her nipples were very prominent and you could easily see her breast when she leaned over. I could see him looking and trying not to be seen. To be honest all the guys were taking a peak and trying not to get caught by there wives. Later in the afternoon after a few drinks, I told her to take off her panties as well. I asked my buddy and wife to go down to get the cooler from the boat on the dock. The plan was for her to bend over into the boat to pick up the cooler and give him a good look at her pussy. She told me that she gave herself a quick finger as well. They came back up about 10min later and he went straight to the bathroom. I assume to wack off. He never said anything to me but I know he would have fucked her in a second. We both had a good laugh when she told me the details that evening.

My wife slowly seduced 2 of my friends over a matter of several weeks. On different occasions, she / we decided to explore the possibility of her fucking one of those friends of mine. It was a huge turn on to both of us to foreplay about. Eventually, we got to the let's go for it part and make it happen.

There were different times we'd get together for cookouts, watching movies and football, play cards and that kind of thing. She started out slow at first flirting with them. As time went on, she made it more obvious with innuendos, subtle touching and wearing very sexy clothing. Eventually even "accidentally" exposing herself.

She eventually seduced both of them and fucked them with me there and watching at first. Then turned into different 3sums and us taking turns fucking her.

Each one of those 2 friends fucked her a handful of times in 3sums with me. My closest friend got the privilege of taking her out on a date one Saturday and then her spending the entire evening with her alone at his place. Coming home the next day.

It's very strange at first watching anyone fuck your wife. It's absolutely indescribable watching a close friend kiss and fuck your wife. Watching your wife cum on your best friend's cock as he fills her with a load is an over the top unreal experience.
You are right. The first time seeing your friend fuck your wife and making her cum than he cums is a big turn on

Well my wife seduced my friend when he came to visit since he just went through a bad break up/divorce. He was so happy & still respectful. I think it was awkward afterwards for him. But she wasn’t shy and dominated him. She’s typically submissive but I think it was a potty fuck for him. They both still enjoyed it as did i

Well my wife seduced my friend when he came to visit since he just went through a bad break up/divorce. He was so happy & still respectful. I think it was awkward afterwards for him. But she wasn’t shy and dominated him. She’s typically submissive but I think it was a potty fuck for him. They both still enjoyed it as did i
Damn that is hot. Did he nut a big load in your wife

Reactions: owlcuck