friend seduce

Yes. I remember her saying he kept cumming for awhile. He must of not had any sex for at least a couple weeks. She loves pushing them deeper with her legs as they cum. She always does that.
I would love to cum deep inside your wife. Give her a huge cream pie

I have had sex with several of my fuckbuddies friends, his farther, and now working on his sister-in-law which is getting very close, she is now call me for sex chats.
You are my kind of woman. That is sexy as hell

every time I hear one of my fuckbuddy friends are hung i set about seducing him. I intend to seduce all his ex-girlfriends as I meet them and I will meet them all as they all still come back for more of his big cock from time to time

My wife fucked most of my friends. I do not live a cuckold relationship, every time I was present, couldn't stand if I didn't. It ruined something like half of the friends, I guess they got scared or shameful. The other half got more close and intimate, most of them we don't make sex anymore, but wasn't a traumatic experience. One or another we still make sex sometimes, one in special fucks my wife everytime he comes over, and is growing some balls to take protagonism (almost all of the friends took a passive role, no one ever acted like a dominant bull, thats a frustration of mine, I confess).

I love to meet those friends that fucked (or had been blowed, at least) my wife on social occasions, as we all know what happened in the past and mostly pretend that it didn't happened... Some of them have girlfriends or even wives who have no clue about it. I feel a bit ashamed, but also love to know that my wife feels much more. I love to imagine that my friends probably see her as an easy slut (and she probably is, shes very expansive and sexualized).