Friend's wife

Mar 4, 2023
So to start I have found myself have an extreme urge to fuck my friend's wife. Whenever I get around them I can't help but look at her and while doing so I'll make sure to get a look at her petite ass. Thinking how badly I want to go with her in the bathroom and fuck her quietly while he sits at his desk gaming.
Each time I'm around them I have a strong urge to pull her aside and just express how I feel sexaully. Just to see how she would respond, there is a part of me that thinks she may be down for it but I'm not sure.
I was helping them recently and kept finding myself just constantly looking at her petite frame up and down and just want to take her clothes off and go to town.

So to start I have found myself have an extreme urge to fuck my friend's wife. Whenever I get around them I can't help but look at her and while doing so I'll make sure to get a look at her petite ass. Thinking how badly I want to go with her in the bathroom and fuck her quietly while he sits at his desk gaming.
Each time I'm around them I have a strong urge to pull her aside and just express how I feel sexaully. Just to see how she would respond, there is a part of me that thinks she may be down for it but I'm not sure.
I was helping them recently and kept finding myself just constantly looking at her petite frame up and down and just want to take her clothes off and go to town.
Mmmmm sounds nice. Has she caught you looking?

Reactions: wmbnuts
Mmmmm sounds nice. Has she caught you looking?
Not that I've noticed, last time I was around them we were doing a lot of work. Plus they are also the type of couple that if I was caught looking he would most likely no longer want to be my friend or there would be a long talk. Either I don't think it would end positively, my respect for the friendship is the reason I have stopped at looks nothing more and even then I feel disrespectful. I will tell you this if she ever pulls me aside and tells that she wants it, there will be no hesitation, she'll fucked and full of cum. Making sure to leave her in heap of orgasms and pleasure... ideally.

Not that I've noticed, last time I was around them we were doing a lot of work. Plus they are also the type of couple that if I was caught looking he would most likely no longer want to be my friend or there would be a long talk. Either I don't think it would end positively, my respect for the friendship is the reason I have stopped at looks nothing more and even then I feel disrespectful. I will tell you this if she ever pulls me aside and tells that she wants it, there will be no hesitation, she'll fucked and full of cum. Making sure to leave her in heap of orgasms and pleasure... ideally.
U never know if the hubby has fantasy of sharing his wife. Do it lil obvious,let your friend catch u.
Once i caught my friend, didn’t confront but slowly shared some private vacation pictures like bikini, cleavage. In return he shows his wife. We are exchanging till today and hoping for swap one day.

My wife's married friend, who knows we play, came over today as she and my wife were going for a walk. She was wearing tight black shorts, which isn't unexpected as they were going for a walk. She has never expressed any sexual desires or behavior before but today when she came into our house she sat on the couch, facing me, her dog at her feet and with her legs fully spread. I was amazed and couldn't help but look at her. I could even see her white panties peek through her shorts. Even when her dog wandered off she sat there with her legs spread wide, looking me and my wife in the eye while we spoke. I don't know how to approach this as we considered her very "straight".

Last edited:
My wife's married friend, who knows we play, came over today as she and my wife were going for a walk. She was wearing tight black shorts, which isn't unexpected as they were going for a walk. She has never expressed any sexual desires or behavior before but today when she came into our house she sat on the couch, facing me, her dog at her feet and with her legs fully spread. I was amazed and couldn't help but look at her. I could even see her white panties peek through her shorts. Even when her dog wandered off she sat there with her legs spread wide, looking me and my wife in the eye while we spoke. I don't know how to approach this as we considered her very "straight".
Maybe do the same to her with some shorts on, let her see that cockhead or balls.

The context of how she knows you two play would help. She definitely opened up the play book by spreading the legs with direct eye contact. I’ll be watching for updates on this one!

The context of how she knows you two play would help. She definitely opened up the play book by spreading the legs with direct eye contact. I’ll be watching for updates on this one!
My wife tells her just about everything. her and her partner are coming over for dinner on the weekend, I'm very curious to see where this leads.