Fuck a Cuck

Cucks would you let a bull fuck you in front of your wife??

• Yes

Votes: 75 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 11 10.1%
  • Yes, I want her to join

Votes: 35 32.1%
  • Only if he finishes inside

Votes: 27 24.8%

• Total voters
I'm dying to do that with a couple but most of the guys "want a test run" before he'll bring her.... Sad every time they think they're being original with that crap!

I'm dying to do that with a couple but most of the guys "want a test run" before he'll bring her.... Sad every time they think they're being original with that crap!
oh like they only want a one on one with a bull? I could see that. I imagine it's an insecurity. Many husbands want to experiment alone before their wife are in on it. I think it would be hot as fuck to see a wife enjoying the view of hew husband getting fucked in the ass by me. It really turns me on. Like I said in my og post, It's a fantasy to cum in both a wife and her husband in the same night.

oh like they only want a one on one with a bull? I could see that. I imagine it's an insecurity. Many husbands want to experiment alone before their wife are in on it. I think it would be hot as fuck to see a wife enjoying the view of hew husband getting fucked in the ass by me. It really turns me on. Like I said in my og post, It's a fantasy to cum in both a wife and her husband in the same night.
No. Most are lying; some about having wife, some about wife playing or even knowing.

Reactions: c0pE89

No. Most are lying; some about having wife, some about wife playing or even knowing.
I'm not. Unfortunately we live in Idaho. Haha 😂